Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

Here's what you said simp

"Biden did not withhold when requested to return.

He didn't hide documents under subpoena"

If Biden returned them why are they still searching his home and finding more?
Acknowledge the distinctions I elaborated.

NO IT WASN'T, BRAINDEAD LUMP OF SHIT.

It was literally declassified. All the President literally had to do was declare it declassified. Your claim that Trump took them but somehow didn't declassify them is your normal childish fare

but he gave them back when asked. Trump lied and obstructed. That is why he’s going to jail.

Your claim that when all Trump had to do was say they are declassified that somehow he didn't is absurd. If it were reversed, you'd be melting down. You're a liar and a hypocrite and a racist

It was literally declassified. All the President literally had to do was declare it declassified. Your claim that Trump took them but somehow didn't declassify them is your normal childish fare
No...You're wrong.

You have no idea what you're talking about and should stop.

Your claim that when all Trump had to do was say they are declassified that somehow he didn't is absurd. If it were reversed, you'd be melting down. You're a liar and a hypocrite and a racist
No...You're a liar and a halfwit.

Are they prosecuting Pence, or not?

You're so stupid I'm not wasting time on you. I'm just going to tell you how stupid and racist you are.

You're stupid ... and racist ...

If you aren't an idiot, prove it by answering your own question what's the same as Biden and what's different. I realize it's a simple question and way, way beyond your ability, but it's fair to give you a chance, and that's it. Answer your own question and I'll re-engage you. We both know you can't

Forum List

Back