Trump's gambit: Flirting with despotism....

So obama going around Congress is good for you, but Trump rolling back Obama’s extra-constitutional power grabs are despotism?

NO, you fucking moron.......

First, my thread is ALSO about Trump's love affair with Putin, Xi and KJU........

Second, Obama was facing opposition by a hostile and do-nothing congress of the OPPOSITE party.

Mitch McConnell vowed to make Obama a "one-term president," now ...

Whine of the Day, from Mitch McConnell
Oct 23, 2011 - The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president. -Senate Minority Leader Mitch ...

Third, Obama was facing a recession which required prompt leadership....unlike YOUR orange buffoon who inherited a thriving economy.

So yes. Obama grabbing power by bypassing Congress was good for you because republicans had congress

Get concerned about an unChecked Trump when he arrogantly chides the American People that “ he has a pen and a phone”. That means he won’t bother with Congress as a whole.

Thank you, President Obama for your precedents

Comparing the despotic penchant of Trump vs. Obama is a typical, moronic and ignorant cop-out

BTW.....learn some facts

Trump on Pace to Double Obama's Executive Order Tally -

We know. O was a worthless inept buffoon.

Get concerned about an unChecked Trump when he arrogantly chides the American People that “ he has a pen and a phone”. That means he won’t bother with Congress as a whole.

Thank you, President Obama for your precedents

Comparing the despotic penchant of Trump vs. Obama is a typical, moronic and ignorant cop-out

BTW.....learn some facts

Trump on Pace to Double Obama's Executive Order Tally -

Obama set the precedence. Learn some history.

That would require effort. If he cared about putting in the effort to learn he wouldn’t be holding the positions he’s holding

I am using my head. Again, Obama set the precedent but feel free to keep losing your shit over numbers and frequency. It’s entertaining to watch you argue with yourself..... and lose in the process!

What a fucking moron......According to the above idiot, Obama "invented" executive orders.......used more of them.....His orange hero is nothing but an imitator of Obama.....LOL

So yes. Obama grabbing power by bypassing Congress was good for you because republicans had congress

Your limited brain cells just CANNOT grasp the following......

Obama grabs power by "bypasses" a hostile OPPOSING party led congress........BAD

Trump grabs power by "bypassing" a fucking congress of his same party and who are scared shit-less of his tweets.......GOOD.

Let others judge how fucked up this poster really is....

I am using my head. Again, Obama set the precedent but feel free to keep losing your shit over numbers and frequency. It’s entertaining to watch you argue with yourself..... and lose in the process!

What a fucking moron......According to the above idiot, Obama "invented" executive orders.......used more of them.....His orange hero is nothing but an imitator of Obama.....LOL

You should have no problem with Trump emulating Obama. I never said Obama invented Executive Order. He set precedent with frequency.Trump is continuing that and you now have a problem. I didn’t have a problem with Obama doing it. Elections have consequences..... Obama said so himself.

I would never flirt with a despot ... they're too high maintenance.

1.-Elizabeth-B%C3%A1thory-The-Blood-Countess-640x400.jpg

Here are a few example of Trump’s flirtation with despotism:

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi Jinping's power grab

[Trump] says it is ‘great’ that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi Jinping's power grab

Trump praises Kim Jong Un's authoritarian rule, says 'I want my people to do the same'

Trump complimented Kim Jong Un's authoritarian rule in North Korea, observing with apparent envy that when the 35-year-old dictator speaks, "his people sit up at attention."

"He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head," Trump told Fox News Channel. "Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Trump praises Kim Jong Un's authoritarian rule, says 'I want my people to do the same'

Trump’s History of Praising Dictators

After Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Trump as "talented" and the "absolute leader" in the GOP race for the White House back in December, Trump said that "sure" he liked Putin's remarks about him.

"When people call you 'brilliant' it's always good, especially when the person heads up Russia," Trump told the hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

When reminded that Putin is a U.S. adversary who kills journalists, silences political foes and invades countries, Trump still did not criticize him.

"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, you know, unlike what we have in this country,

Donald Trump's History of Praising Dictators

Your limited brain cells just CANNOT grasp the following......

Obama grabs power by "bypasses" a hostile OPPOSING party led congress........BAD

Trump grabs power by "bypassing" a fucking congress of his same party and who are scared shit-less of his tweets.......GOOD.

Let others judge how fucked up this poster really is....

Except trump isn’t bypassing Congress. He is undoing the extra legal crap obama did and keeping himself in the scope of his designated powers.

Can you name a single thing he has done that he needed Congressional authority to do?

Even more you can’t seem to understand that you are calling trump a despot but we’re perfectly alright with obama doing worse

From Trump's demagoguery and childish bullying, to his penchant for"praising" cruel despots in other countries (Putin, KJU, Xi, Duartes, etc.) there is an on-going flirtation by Trump to "test" the limits of what he thinks is UNlimited power.

Great "leadership" for an idiot like Trump, boils down to oppressive power.

His hatred of the media, law enforcement, our judicial system, to his vendetta against anyone who has rightfully ridiculed his limited intellect, Trump only half jokingly is testing just how far his dwindling and loyal base will stick by him.

As Trump's moronic henchman,Giuliani,has openly asserted, Trump is trying to convey to his corrupt cronies that he can "pardon" them if they simply keep their mouth shut about his illicit history.........Given a cowardly GOP in congress, and given Trump's desire to be unchecked, and. finally, given a cult like following of a poorly educated cadre, a "perfect storm"may be brewing that ONLY a strong representation of sane voters showing up at polling booths this November can possibly squelch.

Another indication of Trump's despotic tendencies is his easily convincing his moronic base to NOT trust our intelligence agencies, our FBI/DOJ, our courts' decisions, the media, etc.

While at the same time these idiotic Trump cult members "believe: every damn lie that this charlatan spews on a daily basis.

AMAZING !!!

From Trump's demagoguery and childish bullying, to his penchant for"praising" cruel despots in other countries (Putin, KJU, Xi, Duartes, etc.) there is an on-going flirtation by Trump to "test" the limits of what he thinks is UNlimited power.

Great "leadership" for an idiot like Trump, boils down to oppressive power.

His hatred of the media, law enforcement, our judicial system, to his vendetta against anyone who has rightfully ridiculed his limited intellect, Trump only half jokingly is testing just how far his dwindling and loyal base will stick by him.

As Trump's moronic henchman,Giuliani,has openly asserted, Trump is trying to convey to his corrupt cronies that he can "pardon" them if they simply keep their mouth shut about his illicit history.........Given a cowardly GOP in congress, and given Trump's desire to be unchecked, and. finally, given a cult like following of a poorly educated cadre, a "perfect storm"may be brewing that ONLY a strong representation of sane voters showing up at polling booths this November can possibly squelch.

Another indication of Trump's despotic tendencies is his easily convincing his moronic base to NOT trust our intelligence agencies, our FBI/DOJ, our courts' decisions, the media, etc.

While at the same time these idiotic Trump cult members "believe: every damn lie that this charlatan spews on a daily basis.

AMAZING !!!

What is amazing is that you believe your own bullshit.

Forum List

Back