Trump's great and unmatched Wisdom

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
There is no doubt that Pres.Trump is in a league of his own.

He is like a modern day King Solomon of the bible.

The other world leaders are either in awe of him or jealous of his exceptional mental abilities and physical stamina to lead America into unparalleled greatness.

We are truly a blessed nation to have Pres.Trump as our ruler. .. :thup:

I wish we could vote for Trump to be Emperor for Life!! ... :thup:

upload_2019-10-8_11-27-56.png

Russian President Vladimir Putin has praised President Donald Trump for his economic policy that has boosted growth in the U.S.

“We see that the position of President Trump himself has not changed as it has been voiced publicly. He wants restoration of the bilateral relationship. We welcome that. We will use any opportunity to implement that,” Putin said.
----
They [Dems] have been using each and every pretext to attack President Trump, lash out at him. ,” Putin said.

Putin praises Trump's economic policies; says trade with Russia has rebounded

Trump and Putin could have already destroyed Deep State if they could only work at it together.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has praised President Donald Trump for his economic policy that has boosted growth in the U.S.

“We see that the position of President Trump himself has not changed as it has been voiced publicly. He wants restoration of the bilateral relationship. We welcome that. We will use any opportunity to implement that,” Putin said.
----
They [Dems] have been using each and every pretext to attack President Trump, lash out at him. ,” Putin said.

Trump and Putin could have already destroyed Deep State if they could only work at it together.

Yes because tramp is Putin's puppet.

OMG! You're a troll. You post this crap to see who will respond, and how they respond, and how that can be useful to you. Then you top it off with disgusting anti-semitism. Are you a leader or just an employee doing a clever job?
Nope, I'm not a troll.

Just a loyal and patriotic America citizen who admires the best president our country has had in decades. ... :cool:

OMG! You're a troll. You post this crap to see who will respond, and how they respond, and how that can be useful to you. Then you top it off with disgusting anti-semitism. Are you a leader or just an employee doing a clever job?
Nope, I'm not a troll.

Actually, you are by definition, a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I'm not a troll.

Actually, you are by definition, a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because his opinion upsets you. THAT is the definition of a snowflake

----

"Here, hold my beer" -- DJT

View attachment 283512

Do you care your are sh.tting on the US constitution? The rest of the tramp cult is shredding the US constitution as well. Just because SA has an emperor and king family does not mean the US wants or needs one.

Penny, dear. Do you care that you murder the English language? REMEMBER---
as Professor Higgins says-----THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE----language of Shakespeare and the Bible. The word "your" is an adjective, second person
possessive. "sh" is a sound people make instead of saying
SHUTUP ------"tting" is a mystery word

----

Right. Thanks for that exceptional insight.

Now shut up and keep sucking.

Which facts make you say that? There do NOT exist any. if Soros' Media tells you so it doesn't prove anything.

You keep posting this spin everywhere. Prove it or shut up.

He is Putin's puppet. I believe the "golden showers" really happened.

Your Putin is not allowed in the US and you can have tramp too.

----

Right. Thanks for that exceptional insight.

Now shut up and keep sucking.

You are sh.tting on the constitution of the US, everything you defend tramp.

View attachment 283512

Do you care your are sh.tting on the US constitution? The rest of the tramp cult is shredding the US constitution as well. Just because SA has an emperor and king family does not mean the US wants or needs one.

Penny, dear. Do you care that you murder the English language? REMEMBER---
as Professor Higgins says-----THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE----language of Shakespeare and the Bible. The word "your" is an adjective, second person
possessive. "sh" is a sound people make instead of saying
SHUTUP ------"tting" is a mystery word
I could careless, in MI most people say your.

Nope, I'm not a troll.

Just a loyal and patriotic America citizen who admires the best president our country has had in decades. ... :cool:

You are not a patriotic American, you sh.t on the US constitution. Neither is tramp.

Forum List

Back