Trump's intentions are to defy a court order and create a Constitutional crisis

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump hints at defying court, edges toward constitutional crisis If successful, Trump will officially have placed the country in a Constitutional crisis by defying a court order to try and include the census question that is politically charged to attack Democrats by including a citizenship question. This of course would add another notch in his belt to obstruction of justice by defying the courts. I'm guessing trump Toads are fine with Banana Republics, but the rest of the country still believes in the Constitution.

A “constitutional crisis” by merely asking a question about citizenship on the census, which in turn determines electoral votes. Allowing illegals to be counted is already an attack on our electoral system and needs to be addressed.

The courts did not say the question cannot be asked.

A “constitutional crisis” by merely asking a question about citizenship on the census, which in turn determines electoral votes. Allowing illegals to be counted is already an attack on our electoral system and needs to be addressed.

They'd look silly if they did, considering how many times it has appeared on the Census.

Trump hints at defying court, edges toward constitutional crisis If successful, Trump will officially have placed the country in a Constitutional crisis by defying a court order to try and include the census question that is politically charged to attack Democrats by including a citizenship question. This of course would add another notch in his belt to obstruction of justice by defying the courts. I'm guessing trump Toads are fine with Banana Republics, but the rest of the country still believes in the Constitution.
Say hello to the Bananarepublicans.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You are a coward who cannot address the OP. A court order is being dismissed. Constitutional crisis or not?

FAKE NEWS

LOL You're an imbecile.

FAKE NEWS

LOL You're an imbecile.
You're a liar and a coward who lives in an alternate universe. Is Trump's tweet real or not? Yes or No?

I think Trump was just pandering to his base, as usual, when a Judge called him (via the DoJ) on his tweet.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
If there isn't a citizen question on the consenss. Then how are we gonna know how many U.S. citizens there really are? Only makes sense to ask the question, so we know the number of American citizens.

The only crisis is between your ears.

The only crisis is between your ears.

A vast void...and lots of cobwebs

Forum List

Back