Trump's Israel remarks today are the first things he said that I can sorta "get with"

To have a chance of getting elected to high political office in America.

All U.S. politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, must stand before the AIPAC leadership and swear undying loyalty and support for the state of Israel. ....... :cool:

All U.S. politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, must stand before the AIPAC leadership and swear undying loyalty and support for the state of Israel. ....... :cool:

This can't be denied. It is the truth. I would throw Saudi Arabia in there too. Most US Presidents dutifully kneel to kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. It doesn't matter at all that most of the 9/11 Terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. As long as that oil and cash continues flowing, who cares how many innocent Americans get killed?

Today, Trump expressed indifference about whether Israelis and Palestinians settle on a one-state or two-state solution. Okay....I can get with that, somewhat, largely because I don't care which one they settle on so long as they can settle on something and both be content. I don't live over there, so why do I need to take a strong position about which solution is best. The Palestinians and Israelis need to agree on what's best and then the U.S. can help them move forward and achieving it.

Yes, Trump's remarks were non-committal. No, his remarks didn't show leadership. Those're generally things I find unacceptable in a POTUS or any other executive. In this instance, however, I'm willing to see how it plays out to leave the two key groups to decide for themselves which they prefer.
Yup, agreed. A hopeful sign, and the sign of a "deal-maker", whatever works.

I don't think it's our responsibility to create boundaries on the conversation.

I'll take any positive signs I can get right now.

That's because the US is a democracy and polls have shown for years that US voters overwhelmingly support Israel over the Palestinians.

Today, Trump expressed indifference about whether Israelis and Palestinians settle on a one-state or two-state solution. Okay....I can get with that, somewhat, largely because I don't care which one they settle on so long as they can settle on something and both be content. I don't live over there, so why do I need to take a strong position about which solution is best. The Palestinians and Israelis need to agree on what's best and then the U.S. can help them move forward and achieving it.

Yes, Trump's remarks were non-committal. No, his remarks didn't show leadership. Those're generally things I find unacceptable in a POTUS or any other executive. In this instance, however, I'm willing to see how it plays out to leave the two key groups to decide for themselves which they prefer.
A two state solution, under the right conditions would be the best solution, but Bebe [a man who Trump should have named when asked who he considers to be a great leader] doesn't come across as the kind of guy who will just say OK unless all of his conditions are met.

America is shadow ruled by the ZOG (zionist occupation government).

Our government has an extraordinary number of politicians and people in key positions in every administration who have dual U.S. / Israeli citizenship.

There needs to be a law enacted that anyone in a government position must renounce their dual citizenship or resign. ...... :cool:

America is shadow ruled by the ZOG (zionist occupation government).

Our government has an extraordinary number of politicians and people in key positions in every administration who have dual U.S. / Israeli citizenship.

There needs to be a law enacted that anyone in a government position must renounce their dual citizenship or resign. ...... :cool:
You appear to be very unfamiliar with America. Not only do the polls consistently show that the overwhelming majority of Americans support Israel over the Palestinians but a recent Pew poll showed Jews were the most popular religious group in America.

Jews are viewed most positively by Americans among the major religious groups, according to a survey released Wednesday.

The Pew survey asked participants to rate their attitude toward different religious groups on a "feeling thermometer" on a scale of 0 to 100 with 100 being the "warmest, most positive" rating. The 3,217 respondents rated Jews, Catholics and Evangelical Christians scores of 63, 62, and 61, respectively.

On the other end of the spectrum, Muslims were rated least favorably, with a score of 40. Atheists were rated a step higher with a score of 41. Buddhists, Hindus and Mormons were in the middle, with ratings of 53, 50 and 48, respectively.

Study: Jews Most Popular Religious Group in the U.S.

You appear to be very unfamiliar with America.
I was born and raised in America, as were my parents and grandparents, plus I'm a veteran...... so fuck off. ..... :cool:

btw Polls mean nothing.....as Hillary recently found out. .... :lol:

Here is what Trump is really saying:

I now realize I've got too much on my hands to worry about this shit too, figure it out on your own.

It does feel that way.

Forum List

Back