🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Knight (Fiction!)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does TrumpUSA make you want to tell idealistic commerce-themed stories?

C'mon, be honest!

This yarn was inspired by Ruthless People...

eagle.jpg

====

Alastair was a proud knight who made a deal with Merlin to travel through time and therefore landed in modern-day America. Alastair discovered that modern-day America was fraught with media-intrigue (TrumpUSA), political controversy (North Korea), society scandals (Harvey Weinstein), and sports challenges (steroids). Alastair concluded that unlike his own Medieval England, modern-day America was challenged by an 'allusory' red-dragon of pure profiteerism. Piracy and Wall Street cynicism was the hallmark of this modern 'red-dragon.' Alastair wondered what he should do(!).

na1.jpg

Alastair made his way to a Christian church in New England (New Hampshire) where he lit a special green candle to pray to Mother Mary and pray for the spiritual betterment of America (and Americans). Alastair thought he heard a voice from God in that church which advised him to create levels of optimism in a modern America challenged by problems regarding the will to circulate optimism. Alastair realized that this voice from God had to be in reference to the troublesome red-dragon which was complicating everyday life --- e.g., sports-fanfare optimism after the underdog Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) defeated the seemingly-indomitable New England Patriots in Super Bowl 52(!).

n11.jpg

ALASTAIR: You are troubling America.
RED-DRAGON: How did you discover me?
ALASTAIR: I made a prayer to God and heard His voice.
RED-DRAGON: Really? What did you learn?
ALASTAIR: I realized that Americans crave and need optimism.
RED-DRAGON: Yes, they are confounded by consumerism cynicism.
ALASTAIR: Consumerism is convenience-based and hence intimates laziness.
RED-DRAGON: What does that have to do with the Philadelphia Eagles?
ALASTAIR: Everything! Sports-fanfare is simply uninspired (quite arguably).
RED-DRAGON: That's because of free-agency and management troubles.
ALASTAIR: Yes, owners argue with coaches and players seek more money!
RED-DRAGON: It started with the Industrial Revolution.
ALASTAIR: And it's led to the modern-day steroids problem in sports...
RED-DRAGON: Yes, and no one cares to do something substantial.
ALASTAIR: Americans need to believe in President Donald Trump.
RED-DRAGON: See if you can find a way for Americans to 'honor' a celebrity-president.

na2.jpg

Alastair knew that the great Red-Dragon was impressed with Alastair's sense of deduction and passion and that his advice for Alastair to promote praise of the 'celebrity-president' Donald Trump was rather wise. Alastair resolved to do just that so that Red-Dragon would 'pardon' modern-day Americans beset by cynicism and commerce-related corruption. Alastair decided to hype the flourishing of the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang (South Korea), since it was a great geopolitical achievement for a world community otherwise beset by political strife and warfare-controversy (i.e., North Korea). Alastair told Americans, "President Donald Trump may have been simply a capitalism-baron, but he oversaw the smooth functioning of the Winter Games in South Korea which saw North Korea proudly standing alongside as peaceful cheer-men. This was made possible by commerce-pacts praised by the Trump Administration."

na3.jpg

Alastair's words seemed to resonate with the American people who started to refer to him as a 'modern-day' Thomas Nast, equally critical and idealistic about the 'scope' of populism-oriented politics in an otherwise commerce-obsessed era (i.e., Wall Street). Alastair decided to travel to Seoul (South Korea) and start working for a comic book company there, writing patriotic stories about Richie Rich (Harvey Comics) working with the Trump Administration to bring about great social optimism (regarding North Korea) in this new age of commerce-oriented political contracts (i.e., European Union, NATO, World Bank, etc.). South Korea had flourished in business (Samsung electronics, Hyundai cars), so Alastair wrote patriotism-themed Richie Rich stories about President Trump being the new age 'Richard the Lionhearted.'

a1.jpg

Alastair returned to his own time and reported to Merlin that he had subdued the cynicism-directed rage of the great and ominous Red-Dragon. Merlin explained to Alastair that Red-Dragon was a force of 'violent sarcasm' regarding capitalism-flowery, and Alastair knew that commerce held the potential to create long-lasting peace. Alastair brought back with him a copy of Richie Rich (Harvey Comics) art, and he always remembered the 'human magic' of the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. What would God say about Alastair's special commercial crusade? Only time would tell...

====

:dance:

The Paper Chase

This is a metaphysics exchange between Krishna (Hindu god of negotiation), Shiva (Hindu god of destruction), and Vishnu (Hindu god of protection) after they morph into Tom Cruise, Ajay Satan (an Internet-blogger and Sinn Fein sympathizer), and Tom Hanks to discuss the social significance of the Transformers (Hasbro) fantasy-adventure A.I. robot-warrior Ultra Magnus (a valiant robotic general who represents prudence) and his humbly hypnotizing video-game feature Transformers: Mystery of Convoy (Takara).

====

"Krishna, Shiva, and Vishnu descended on Earth and possessed the body-ids of Tom Cruise, Ajay Satan (an Internet-blogger), and Tom Hanks. Ajay was a Sinn Fein (IRA associative) journalist, offering pedestrian prose for populism markets. As Cruise, Ajay, and Hanks, Krishna, Shiva, and Vishnu offered their perspective on the modern appeal of toys in the public domain. Consumerism-convenience culture creates a demand for user-friendly and plug-and-play devices making all kinds of electronics 'gizmos' and gadgets in glittering electronics stores seem like...toys(!). Well, Cruise/Krishna, Ajay/Shiva, Hanks/Vishnu decided to invest in layman metaphysics (and superstition)."

rb7.png

"Cruise was a very successful American movie-star, with countless iconic films representative of modern American culture and lifestyle to his name and intriguing connections to NASCAR and Scientology. Hanks was a well-respected and Oscar-winning American movie-star, with a handful of lauded American pedestrian prose films such as Philadelphia and Cast Away to his credit. Ajay, on the other hand, wrote only graffiti-consciousness short-stories about the value of pro-Republican (that's Republic-ism, not the Republican Party!) sentiments on the geopolitical stage --- i.e., PeyongChang (South Korea) Winter Games, Sinn Fein democracy in the modified British Parliament, race-relations in voting-systems in America, etc., etc. You see, to Ajay, RSS, email, web-builders, postage-stamps, cartoon-stickers, Toys 'R Us (etc.) were like 'vanity-complacency toys.' He was the opposite of ISIS."

rb8.jpg

"Ajay (Shiva), Cruise (Krishna), and Hanks (Vishnu) worked together now in an ironic fashion studying the social significance and modernism relevance of the fictional A.I. robot-warrior avatar Ultra Magnus who symbolized the metaphysics appreciation of new age 'tech-paparazzi' (e.g., CNET, WarGames, Duracell, ActiVision, Toonami). Shiva (Ajay), Krishna (Cruise), and Vishnu (Hanks) believed that Ultra Magnus would bring them to an intellectual awakening regarding A.I. rhetoric idealism in the age of high tech consumption. Shiva, Krishna, Vishnu invoked the eternal 'spirit' of Ultra Magnus and debated with him for days and days."

SHIVA: Ultra Magnus, you're a knight of democracy!
KRISHNA: A true 'relic' of consumerism friendliness...
VISHNU: You remind me of...James Stewart!
ULTRA MAGNUS: I'm a god.

SHIVA: Do you like Disneyland?
KRISHNA: Do you like Disney merchandise?
VISHNU: Do you like Disney films?
ULTRA MAGNUS: I like EuroDisney.

SHIVA: Kids love video-games.
KRISHNA: Video-games are portals into cyber-imagination.
VISHNU: It's all those nifty digital pixels, man!
ULTRA MAGNUS: You three are like the Three Stooges (TV).

SHIVA: My favorite TV series was RoboTech.
KRISHNA: That's a 'cool' futuristic-machinery cartoon!
VISHNU: It never made a splash as a movie-adaptation, however.
ULTRA MAGNUS: That's unfortunate, since Yale professors like it.

SHIVA: I like the Alien sci-fi horror films.
KRISHNA: I like Varsity Blues.
VISHNU: I like Prometheus.
ULTRA MAGNUS: I like Chappie.

SHIVA: I think there's room for robots and rangers.
KRISHNA: A.I. does not create Frankenstein!
VISHNU: I'm always shy around 'imaginarium-celebrities'...
ULTRA MAGNUS: Devil-worship is commerce apathy!

rb9.jpg

"Ajay (Shiva), Cruise (Krishna), and Hanks (Vishnu) concluded their meditative debate with Ultra Magnus who ascended back up into Olympus the Land of Imagination. Shiva left the body of Ajay, Cruise left the body of Krishna, and Hanks left the body of Vishnu. Cruise made the film Edge of Tomorrow and Hanks made the film The Post. Ajay wrote about Isaac Asimov oriented terrorism-storytelling relevant for Sinn Fein endorsements/hype. It was a fair exchange, and everyone felt enlightened (generally speaking) about commerce related chatter!"

aa5.jpg

GOD: Toys 'R Us and Facebook are inventive.
SATAN: Consumerism can be...colourful.
GOD: I have nothing against Burger King and Wall Street.
SATAN: What's so special about video-games?
GOD: Cartoons and video-games are 'colloquial-media.'
SATAN: Can they cause obsessive behaviors?
GOD: I think they can lead to gluttony.
SATAN: I like Highlights Magazine (for children).
GOD: Socially-conformed cultural-ethos rhetoric can be marketed!
SATAN: That's why Facebook (a tourism access site) is so popular.
GOD: Ultra Magnus is a totem of pro-Republic thinking in modern times.
SATAN: Yes, he's not street-slander/vandalism oriented graffiti.
GOD: No! Ultra Magnus is as exciting (intellectually) as Leo DiCaprio.
SATAN: I like the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (eco-activism).
GOD: The fictional eco-terrorist Poison Ivy (DC Comics) is very unusual.
SATAN: DC Comics has made a killing in profits thanks to the Batman franchise.
GOD: Criminal-insanity is important to modernists --- Hackers, WikiLeaks, Enron.
SATAN: Yes, comics speak to a new age 'fascination' with 'simple intelligence.'
GOD: Brainiac (DC Comics), Doctor Octopus (Marvel Comics), and the Riddler (DC Comics) are freaks.
SATAN: They're neither arrogantly-intelligent nor negligibly insane.

THE END

====

Terminal(?)

This is a traffic-addendum inspired by Wag the Dog.

eagle.jpg

====

Krishna, Shiva, and Vishnu each adopted a different photo/angle of the Incheon International Airport in South Korea and re-presented it as a personalized symbol of modern tourism/traffic optimism. Airport upkeep and design after all reflected a social investment in commerce-oriented infrastructure. FedEx, Gmail, Facebook, eTrade, NASDAQ, and the World Bank made networking a thing of 'art,' so airport appearance was part of the 'package' of new age hospitality (not unlike the old saloons/taverns of the Old West in America!). Krishna, Shiva, and Vishnu very-much liked the airport photo/perspective they each adopted.

rb7.png

Krishna's airport view-photo was very 'federal' (since he was a negotiator by nature); Shiva's airport view-photo was very 'artistic' (since he meditated on destruction); Vishnu's airport view-photo was very 'regal' (since he was the ultimate authority in civilization infrastructure praises and security). The three airport view-photos were great successes in the new age 'metaphysics of tourism/traffic ergonomics.' Krishna, Shiva, and Vishnu decided to market their special photos to a Green Arrow (DC Comics) comics-writing team and requested they generate a special short-story about the three deities and Arrow tackling the evil Count Vertigo at Incheon International Airport, working to bring a complete cessation to global terrorism!

ib5.jpg

GOD: Krishna is very diplomatic.
SATAN: That's why he looks the most like a politician.
GOD: Shiva is much more intellectual.
SATAN: That's why he's considered an 'ascetic.'
GOD: Vishnu is very sociable.
SATAN: That's why he's a publicity philosopher.
GOD: Krishna's airport-photo is civilization-iconic.
SATAN: Shiva's is engineering-praising.
GOD: Vishnu's is color-sensitive; but who really cares?
SATAN: The world cares now about 'crossroads designs.'
GOD: So suddenly it's 'cool' to be a post-office worker or airline employee?
SATAN: If not 'cool,' then certainly organization-academic...
GOD: In that case, let's make more movies about airline terrorism!
SATAN: I'll tell Spielberg.

====

Does TrumpUSA make you want to tell idealistic commerce-themed stories?

C'mon, be honest!

This yarn was inspired by Ruthless People...

View attachment 181775

====

Alastair was a proud knight who made a deal with Merlin to travel through time and therefore landed in modern-day America. Alastair discovered that modern-day America was fraught with media-intrigue (TrumpUSA), political controversy (North Korea), society scandals (Harvey Weinstein), and sports challenges (steroids). Alastair concluded that unlike his own Medieval England, modern-day America was challenged by an 'allusory' red-dragon of pure profiteerism. Piracy and Wall Street cynicism was the hallmark of this modern 'red-dragon.' Alastair wondered what he should do(!).

View attachment 181776

Alastair made his way to a Christian church in New England (New Hampshire) where he lit a special green candle to pray to Mother Mary and pray for the spiritual betterment of America (and Americans). Alastair thought he heard a voice from God in that church which advised him to create levels of optimism in a modern America challenged by problems regarding the will to circulate optimism. Alastair realized that this voice from God had to be in reference to the troublesome red-dragon which was complicating everyday life --- e.g., sports-fanfare optimism after the underdog Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) defeated the seemingly-indomitable New England Patriots in Super Bowl 52(!).

View attachment 181777

ALASTAIR: You are troubling America.
RED-DRAGON: How did you discover me?
ALASTAIR: I made a prayer to God and heard His voice.
RED-DRAGON: Really? What did you learn?
ALASTAIR: I realized that Americans crave and need optimism.
RED-DRAGON: Yes, they are confounded by consumerism cynicism.
ALASTAIR: Consumerism is convenience-based and hence intimates laziness.
RED-DRAGON: What does that have to do with the Philadelphia Eagles?
ALASTAIR: Everything! Sports-fanfare is simply uninspired (quite arguably).
RED-DRAGON: That's because of free-agency and management troubles.
ALASTAIR: Yes, owners argue with coaches and players seek more money!
RED-DRAGON: It started with the Industrial Revolution.
ALASTAIR: And it's led to the modern-day steroids problem in sports...
RED-DRAGON: Yes, and no one cares to do something substantial.
ALASTAIR: Americans need to believe in President Donald Trump.
RED-DRAGON: See if you can find a way for Americans to 'honor' a celebrity-president.

View attachment 181778

Alastair knew that the great Red-Dragon was impressed with Alastair's sense of deduction and passion and that his advice for Alastair to promote praise of the 'celebrity-president' Donald Trump was rather wise. Alastair resolved to do just that so that Red-Dragon would 'pardon' modern-day Americans beset by cynicism and commerce-related corruption. Alastair decided to hype the flourishing of the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang (South Korea), since it was a great geopolitical achievement for a world community otherwise beset by political strife and warfare-controversy (i.e., North Korea). Alastair told Americans, "President Donald Trump may have been simply a capitalism-baron, but he oversaw the smooth functioning of the Winter Games in South Korea which saw North Korea proudly standing alongside as peaceful cheer-men. This was made possible by commerce-pacts praised by the Trump Administration."

View attachment 181779

Alastair's words seemed to resonate with the American people who started to refer to him as a 'modern-day' Thomas Nast, equally critical and idealistic about the 'scope' of populism-oriented politics in an otherwise commerce-obsessed era (i.e., Wall Street). Alastair decided to travel to Seoul (South Korea) and start working for a comic book company there, writing patriotic stories about Richie Rich (Harvey Comics) working with the Trump Administration to bring about great social optimism (regarding North Korea) in this new age of commerce-oriented political contracts (i.e., European Union, NATO, World Bank, etc.). South Korea had flourished in business (Samsung electronics, Hyundai cars), so Alastair wrote patriotism-themed Richie Rich stories about President Trump being the new age 'Richard the Lionhearted.'

View attachment 181780

Alastair returned to his own time and reported to Merlin that he had subdued the cynicism-directed rage of the great and ominous Red-Dragon. Merlin explained to Alastair that Red-Dragon was a force of 'violent sarcasm' regarding capitalism-flowery, and Alastair knew that commerce held the potential to create long-lasting peace. Alastair brought back with him a copy of Richie Rich (Harvey Comics) art, and he always remembered the 'human magic' of the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. What would God say about Alastair's special commercial crusade? Only time would tell...

====

God Bless America and the incredible creatures that inhabit it.

Forum List

Back