Trump's latest of assault of reporter: Her pen could have been a bomb!

If a man complained about this he'd be laughed out of town. This chick is a fucking ditz looking for publicity.

Trump is doing exactly the right thing. He is pumping out drama so fast, that when someone calls him out on something, he has already done three other crazy things that keep the focus away from whatever it was

Keep in mind, to conservatives,

Trump doesn't sound that stupid. Among conservatives, Trump is almost inevitably the smartest guy in the room.

Trump's latest of assault of reporter:

So now Trump is guilty of assault? Are you delusional?

Trump doesn't sound that stupid. Among conservatives, Trump is almost inevitably the smartest guy in the room.
You know what's really funny is that you think the stuff you post in here is smart.

I saw him argue with Chris Matthews yesterday, and got a nice glimpse of what the debates will be like with Hillary. Trump is good, don't underestimate him

Trump is doing exactly the right thing. He is pumping out drama so fast, that when someone calls him out on something, he has already done three other crazy things that keep the focus away from whatever it was

he's also sucking up all the air. I think he's way maxxed out his appeal though. there are only so many voters who think they should choose a reality TV show host/huckster as president.

I love Phrump. He is slowly and systematically making the GOP inconsequential. EXCELLENT!

GO DONALD!

he's also sucking up all the air. I think he's way maxxed out his appeal though. there are only so many voters who think they should choose a reality TV show host/huckster as president.
I keep thinking Trump has gassed out, but he proves me wrong all the time

How many voters think we should choose a criminal simply because she slept with a former president?

You know what's really funny is that you think the stuff you post in here is smart.

He can actually give thought to what he posts, not just a passing thought....or gas.

Does "giving thought" mean he couldn't detect a contradiction if his life depended on it?

I keep thinking Trump has gassed out, but he proves me wrong all the time

He will be the STAR at the convention....or else.

Forum List

Back