Trump's latest of assault of reporter: Her pen could have been a bomb!

also heard that this reporters mother is an immigrant activist 'honduran' in fact and my guess is that the mother is a dual citizen sponging off the USA . Just some info !!

Thats your guess, huh? As logical as Phrump.....
----------------------------------- here is some info on 'fields' Honduran born activist mother JimH !! --- Got News : FRAUD : Michelle Fields Honduran Born Mother Is a Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Trump Activist - Stumpin' For Trump! --- and thanks for the reminder to get the link JimH !!

and sure , its a guess on the dual citizenship but most of the arriving 'fifth column' keep their citizenship in the hellhole that they are from JimH !!

Trump is the funniest thing to happen in Politics for years. Everyone is laughing, except the Republican Party. They are bleeding Red Blood.

Trump is the funniest thing to happen in Politics for years. Everyone is laughing, except the Republican Party. They are bleeding Red Blood.
--------------------------- GOOD except I disagree , the rino party is crying JimH !! Ask Jake .

--------------------------- GOOD except I disagree , the rino party is crying JimH !! Ask Jake .

But the RW Loons, the Baggers, and the Rinos are all going down together. Bernie may be the one!

But the RW Loons, the Baggers, and the Rinos are all going down together. Bernie may be the one!
-------------------- that'll be a good thing for the rinos . We Americans will survive though JimH !!

Trump is doing exactly the right thing. He is pumping out drama so fast, that when someone calls him out on something, he has already done three other crazy things that keep the focus away from whatever it was

he's also sucking up all the air. I think he's way maxxed out his appeal though. there are only so many voters who think they should choose a reality TV show host/huckster as president.

libs and cruzers have been saying this for months...

Trump is doing exactly the right thing. He is pumping out drama so fast, that when someone calls him out on something, he has already done three other crazy things that keep the focus away from whatever it was

he's also sucking up all the air. I think he's way maxxed out his appeal though. there are only so many voters who think they should choose a reality TV show host/huckster as president.

libs and cruzers have been saying this for months...

you mean people commenting on the reality show host as candidate?

truth hurts, huh?

Forum List

Back