🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

Drunk driving doesn't cost a person 400 Million fucking dollars.
So?

The point is that your "DERP! THERE"S NO VICTIM, SO NO CRIME!" is laughable bull, both legally and morally.

And the courts will say so, causing you to cry even harder.

And we'll continue to savor the bitter taste of your sore-loser fascist tears. Ah, life is good.

All the morons I know like to play semantics and retarded word games.
LOL. :auiqs.jpg: You like to play semantics and retarded word games, so that tracks.
Get with all your ignorant leftist buddies who claim dark people can’t be racists…
WTF are you talking about now? :dunno:
they like the idea of beating racism with racism…That’s where the phrase “reverse racism” was born.
So? What do I have to do with it?

Anyway. I think it'll be reversed in the appellate division. Final answer.

Of course, that'll be a few years away, given the waiting line.

The statute is unconstitutional because it seeks a remedy where there is no wrongdoing. For starters. That's the most fundamental error in the case.

But you could keep going down the rabbit hole, really. Certainly the outcome is unconstitutional as it is a violation of the Eighth Amendment itself. But that's a separate matter than the former fundamental error, which is a blatant, political misuse of an unconstitutional statute. She ran og ''getting Trump.'' Why? Because she doesn't like his politics or his personality or his wealth? Those aren't valid reasons to use the power of the State in order to steal wealth from anyone who has legitimately acquired it.

Trump never evn got a chance to take the stand to deny the charge. The only procedure that was accepted by the Jusge was ''how much money does he owe?" The entire charade was a rig job against the guy, again..for no other reason that to ''get Trump.''

As an aside, Engoron was appealed six times during the course of that circus.

Twice prior to and four times during.

He was reversed in every instance.

Statistics are on my side. Ha...
js3w958afzjc1.jpeg

every time Trump takes the stand, it never turns out well. This is the job of Trump's lawyers to implement a defense.

The estimate of duesche bank losses is around $170 million. Its sorta link arresting someone for drunk driving, even though nobody was hurt by the drunk driver, its still a crime to drink & drive.

Its sorta link arresting someone for drunk driving, even though nobody was hurt by the drunk driver, its still a crime to drink & drive.

Except that unlike the unconstitutional hundred year old statute which was used as a mere political weapon in order to seize the wealth of someone who acquired it legitimately just because one doesn't like someone elses politics, wealth or personality, the laws against drunk driving are valid.

Last edited:

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

I cannot envision any appeals court NOT reversing this BS decision.
She lost her ass in court but now roars like a winner.

js3w958afzjc1.jpeg

every time Trump takes the stand, it never turns out well. This is the job of Trump's lawyers to implement a defense.

The estimate of duesche bank losses is around $170 million. Its sorta link arresting someone for drunk driving, even though nobody was hurt by the drunk driver, its still a crime to drink & drive.
In what world is that statement that is attributed to Trump so disastrous? And this coming from Progs. You guys have had sex the main industry of the nation. The money doled out for the results of sexual encounters is enormous. abortions, illegitimate children, single parents from divorces, children abused from a parent or anyone else, sexual diseases out the wazoo. This is not celibacy we are talking here. Shock value for who? So, most women are virgins when they get married. If they do.

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

Since the appeals court is also in New York they're going to be under a lot of pressure.
It will be reduced down to maybe a 10th of its size.... Trump's personal business ban will be reduced from 3 years to one year....

You can be sure that there's pressure coming in right now from the greater real estate business community some of whom are very wealthy and very powerful in New York.

This is what I I've been talking about from day one with this thing. This isn't about the letter of the law or right or wrong...it's about a massively powerful business bloc in NY state that will Tell
the court system what their next move is going to be.

All well and good in a former U.S.Of A.But we now live in
a George Soros inspired { bought and paid for } world
of hurt if one does not cotton being a Democrat.
Explains to a tee how a filthy corrupt State AG like
Letitia James can actually run around and flap her jaws that
she fully intends to Take Trump Tower.
Trump has to post bond in New York State before he can
get an Appeal.This Letitia nutcase intends to make his Bond
out of reach { around half a Billion } and that means possibly
Taking Trump Tower as collateral.This sort of Injustice has never
happened before.Where a Defendant who had No Victims
was forced to pay a Judgement in the hundreds of Millions.
Both James and this Floozie { E.Jean Carrol; } are out and about
snickering their asses off in boasting pride.
Americans are not about to cotton this sort of Injustice.

Since the appeals court is also in New York they're going to be under a lot of pressure.
It will be reduced down to maybe a 10th of its size.... Trump's personal business ban will be reduced from 3 years to one year....

You can be sure that there's pressure coming in right now from the greater real estate business community some of whom are very wealthy and very powerful in New York.

This is what I I've been talking about from day one with this thing. This isn't about the letter of the law or right or wrong...it's about a massively powerful business bloc in NY state that will Tell
the court system what their next move is going to be.
what's the next move?

All well and good in a former U.S.Of A.But we now live in
a George Soros inspired { bought and paid for } world
of hurt if one does not cotton being a Democrat.
Explains to a tee how a filthy corrupt State AG like
Letitia James can actually run around and flap her jaws that
she fully intends to Take Trump Tower.
Trump has to post bond in New York State before he can
gat an Appeal.This Letitia nutcase intends to make his Bond
out of reach { around half a Billion } and that means possibly
Taking Trump Tower as collateral.This sort of Injustice has never
happened before.Where a Defendant who had No Victims
was forced to pay a Judgement in the hundreds of Millions.
Both James and this Floozie { E.Jean Carrol; } are out and about
snickering their asses off in boasting pride.
Americans are not about to cotton this sort of Injustice.

It's funny how the more they indict Trump, the more support he gets

LMAO

Americans are not dumb

not all of them anyhow... Too bad for dimrats and their sicko party who always cater to the dumbass vote

But even the dumb ones don't always like... such things as

the idea of murdering helpless babies in the womb... so yeh, I think their party is FINI

Except that unlike the unconstitutional hundred year old statute which was used as a mere political weapon in order to seize the wealth of someone who acquired it legitimately just because one doesn't like someone elses politics, wealth or personality, the laws against drunk driving are valid.
Engoron asserted in his 92-page ruling that the “defendants submitted blatantly false financial data … resulting in fraudulent financial statements. When confronted at trial with the statements, defendants’ fact and expert witnesses simply denied reality.”

nothing political there at all.

It's funny how the more they indict Trump, the more support he gets

LMAO

Americans are not dumb

not all of them anyhow... Too bad for dimrats and their sicko party who always cater to the dumbass vote

But even the dumb ones don't always like... such things as

the idea of murdering helpless babies in the womb... so yeh, I think their party is FINI
Alex Jones has the numbers and background of how this sort
of new America has been groomed.Where close to half the States
have DAs and Prosecutors and AG's who have been trained in the
methods used { think Stalinism }.
One example was the Mayor of Tallahassee { Andrew Gillum }
who was taught Marxism in one of the Soros style schools
that Indoctrinate uber Leftism.Gillum came close to stealing
the 2018 Florida Governors race.
That is how this Crap has been spreading.Stacy Abrams is another
leftist trained in the art of Lying and being uber bossy.
She lost Both times in the Georgia Governors race.
Refused to Concede.Then was rewarded by Democrats to give
the Rebuttal to the 2019 Trump Sttate of the Union Address.

Engoron asserted in his 92-page ruling that the “defendants submitted blatantly false financial data … resulting in fraudulent financial statements. When confronted at trial with the statements, defendants’ fact and expert witnesses simply denied reality.”

Well....I think some bank execs might be sweating it out tight about now.

I guess you're not good at detecting lies

that figures

Liars don't even know the meaning of the L word, since they believe everything they say and think is true, no questions asked. Can you say

Not living in reality?

Alex Jones has the numbers and background of how this sort
of new America has been groomed.Where close to half the States
have DAs and Prosecutors and AG's who have been trained in the
methods used { think Stalinism }.
One example was the Mayor of Tallahassee { Andrew Gillum }
who was taught Marxism in one of the Soros style schools
that Indoctrinate uber Leftism.Gillum came close to stealing
the 2018 Florida Governors race.
That is how this Crap has been spreading.Stacy Abrams is another
leftist trained in the art of Lying and being uber bossy.
She lost Both times in the Georgia Governors race.
Refused to Concede.Then was rewarded by Democrats to give
the Rebuttal to the 2019 Trump Sttate of the Union Address.

Soros style school? 😂🤣😂🤣

Bullshit on decades old Rice.This bench trial hack of a Judge
virtually winged his hatred of anything Non-Democrat.
No Victims at all.The Banks even thanked Trump for his
expediency in making payments on time.

Forum List

Back