Trump's Lawyer: Trial was Fair

Of course it was. But every single time he and MAGA lose, they whine incessantly that it was "rigged." Every. Single. Time.

Tacopina is another Scaramoochie. When there's no more scraps to scrounge, they turn on you like a dog. MAGA

Of course the trial was fair. The judge bent over backwards to be fair to Trump. If anyone else had violated as many court orders as Trump or treated the judge and his staff with such disdain, they would have been sent to the slammer. The problem is Trumpist think Trump is above the law.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to two epic meltdowns. The first is about a 50/50 shot; the second is likely.

1. The SC overturns this travesty
2. Trump wins

Trump Lawyer Todd Blanche: ‘We Were All More Upset Than Trump Was’ Over The Trial’s Unfairness​

Trump attorney Todd Blanche said on Friday that former President Donald Trump’s legal team was even more upset than he was about just how unfair the trial in Manhattan was following its conclusion.

The verdict was the culmination of a weeks-long courtroom battle in which Trump said that he was the target of a “political persecution” — a point that was seemingly validated when President Joe Biden sent his re-campaign to hold a political event outside the courthouse this week. The former president was found guilty on all 34 charges brought in the hush-money trial.

“We have been saying for over a year that we couldn’t get a fair trial in Manhattan, we couldn’t get a fair trial with the judge,” Blanche told Fox News. “And it played out in lots of ways exactly as we expected.”

I'm looking forward to two epic meltdowns. The first is about a 50/50 shot; the second is likely.

1. The SC overturns this travesty
2. Trump wins

3. Hillary gets convicted
4. Obama gets convicted
5. Biden gets convicted

I'm sure it will happen. The alternative reality MAGA media echo chamber says it will happen.

Any day now.

Of course it was. But every single time he and MAGA lose, they whine incessantly that it was "rigged." Every. Single. Time.

it was fair. You can come on here and argue with me or others about it.

I've challenged numerous people, and they've not bothered. One had a decent conversation and found out his misconceptions were just that. Trump is LYING about the trial because he knows people won't go and find out for themselves.

What does that say?

IMG_6888.jpeg

3. Hillary gets convicted
4. Obama gets convicted
5. Biden gets convicted

I'm sure it will happen. The alternative reality MAGA media echo chamber says it will happen.

Any day now.

You keep pushing and you haven't even seen the pushback yet. Stupidly, you think it will never happen.

Slowly

And then all at once

Forum List

Back