Trump's 'major meeting' on veterans affairs never happened

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: MSN/The Hill
President Trump boasted Friday that his private Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Fla., was the "most convenient" place to hold a meeting "all about" the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), but the meeting never took place.

"Tonight I'm having a major meeting with some of the people I put on a board," Trump had said earlier Friday. "'That seems to be the most convenient location. Everybody always wants to go to the Southern White House."

A White House official later told the Palm Beach Post that the meeting would not happen Friday night. It's unclear why, and the event never appeared on Trump's official schedule for the day. Such a meeting has not been included in current or future schedules.

Trump, according to pool reports, will have dinner with Ike Perlmutter, the Marvel CEO Saturday.

Read more: Trump discusses VA after promising 'major meeting'

What a liar and a asshole!

A White House official later told the Palm Beach Post that the meeting would not happen Friday night. It's unclear why,...

So what's the issue? The WH informed the Post the meeting wouldn't happen on Friday night. Things happen and meetings are rescheduled, happens all the time

President Trump boasted Friday that his private Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Fla., was the "most convenient" place to hold a meeting "all about" the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), but the meeting never took place.

"Tonight I'm having a major meeting with some of the people I put on a board," Trump had said earlier Friday. "'That seems to be the most convenient location. Everybody always wants to go to the Southern White House."

A White House official later told the Palm Beach Post that the meeting would not happen Friday night. It's unclear why, and the event never appeared on Trump's official schedule for the day. Such a meeting has not been included in current or future schedules.

Trump, according to pool reports, will have dinner with Ike Perlmutter, the Marvel CEO Saturday.

Fake news

Fake news

You are the fake news. Trump said it at a press conference. His VA secretary was there and when asked about the meeting he shook his head no. TRUMP LIED! He did have time to meet with the head of Marvel. As 1 columnist jokingly suggested, maybe he wants Captain America to run the VA.

"Never happened"? Trump has done so much in less than two months that it must seem like a lifetime to the angry and frustrated left. The guy hasn't been in office two months yet and he still doesn't have all his appointments approved.

Ohhh the anonymous white house official. We always get the best made up dirt from the chief anonymous white house official.

Forum List

Back