trump's Mar-lago neighbors don't want there either....Ha Ha Ha!.....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I can imagine how they feel. I wouldn't want a cry baby loser living next to me either. And it seem that they may be able to stop him?

I think there will be a big battle over whether the defendant will be required to appear in court during proceedings. With the children, also.
I will never ever listen to a Prog female tell me what to do above board. They are the harbingers of economic collapse. Full of themselves with not one bashing their skulls in for their beliefs.

So think about this: This wanker reporter finds one or two people who feel a certain way, and writes a story about "Trump's neighbors." I wonder if they canvassed the neighborhood to see if any of the other neighbors would be glad to see him back. They spent a lot of money to buy a residence IN HIS FUCKING DEVELOPMENT, didn't they?

Don't even need to ask, do you?

I can imagine how they feel. I wouldn't want a cry baby loser living next to me either. And it seem that they may be able to stop him?

So a bunch of passive aggressive pansies like you wrote a letter.

Big fucking deal.

Go suck off kamala's dildo.

Would those neighbors who have supposedly told President Trump to get out of their neighborhood dare send the same message to some rich athlete or singer who keeps the whole neighborhood up at night with loud parties?

So think about this: This wanker reporter finds one or two people who feel a certain way, and writes a story about "Trump's neighbors." I wonder if they canvassed the neighborhood to see if any of the other neighbors would be glad to see him back. They spent a lot of money to buy a residence IN HIS FUCKING DEVELOPMENT, didn't they?

Actually he bought it in an established, residential area. To get permits he had to make promises that he subsequently broke or tried to renegotiate. He has been a bad neighbor and they are tired of being lied to. Sound familiar?

You people just don't read, do you. I guess you are like your Dear Leader...the self proclaimed King. He cannot live there for more than seven days in a row.

Trump converted Mar-a-Lago into a private club in 1993 because he needed the money and the estate was expensive to maintain, the Post reports, but in order to get approval for the transformation, Palm Beach made him sign an agreement that no club member could stay at Mar-a-Lago more than 21 days a year or seven consecutive days, among other restrictions. His attorney promised at the time that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

"There's absolutely no legal theory under which he can use that property as both a residence and a club," Glenn Zeitz, a nearby Palm Beach homeowner, told the Post. "Basically he's playing a dead hand." Along with the 1993 agreement, the Post reports, Trump deeded development rights to the nonprofit National Trust for Historic Preservation, pledging to "forever" give up his right to develop Mar-a-Lago or use it for "any purpose other than club use."

It's going to be interesting. I'm sure the Palm Spgs politicos will find a way to let him stay even though he avoided bankruptcy by promising to just have Mar a Lago as a "club." I mean, if you're a city official who'd you rather piss off by allowing Trump to reneg … one of the two democrats in town or Trump? LOL

Actually he bought it in an established, residential area. To get permits he had to make promises that he subsequently broke or tried to renegotiate. He has been a bad neighbor and they are tired of being lied to. Sound familiar?

trump is a Professional Liar. He has completely perfected the art of Lying.

trump is a Professional Liar. He has completely perfected the art of Lying.

"perfection" isn't quite the word I'd use. LOL Reagan was sort of charming. LBJ …. I think people simply marveled at the spectacle of his performances.

I was watching a Florida law expert last night. He said that these homeowner associations are VERY powerful and felt they would be successful in stopping it based on the existing agreement when it was converted to a private club that he wouldn't live there full time.

And of course, New York doesn't want him either. Maybe he could relocate in MonBama? :cool-45:

You people just don't read, do you. I guess you are like your Dear Leader...the self proclaimed King. He cannot live there for more than seven days in a row.

Trump converted Mar-a-Lago into a private club in 1993 because he needed the money and the estate was expensive to maintain, the Post reports, but in order to get approval for the transformation, Palm Beach made him sign an agreement that no club member could stay at Mar-a-Lago more than 21 days a year or seven consecutive days, among other restrictions. His attorney promised at the time that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

"There's absolutely no legal theory under which he can use that property as both a residence and a club," Glenn Zeitz, a nearby Palm Beach homeowner, told the Post. "Basically he's playing a dead hand." Along with the 1993 agreement, the Post reports, Trump deeded development rights to the nonprofit National Trust for Historic Preservation, pledging to "forever" give up his right to develop Mar-a-Lago or use it for "any purpose other than club use
."

You have a copy of the actual agreement? Or the agreement as it currently stands? Do you even know if the 1993 agreement is still in force?

He’s going to spend all his time in Manhattan courtrooms so he may as well stay at Trump Tower.
At least there would be one restaurant open to the good people of NYC who make reservations with the Secret Service to go out to dinner without interference from the current mayor's Hounds of Hell, I mean, Antifa. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, I'd like to know about your neighbors. But then you likely live in a shithole where you are considered a local bastion of the community, yet a thug by common standards.

Forum List

Back