Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

It's not the source, it's the delusion.
I see your elevator still doesn"t make it all the way to the top, and now you're jealously ranting about Trump trading cards.

:shok: Oops, I crossed another line...

:auiqs.jpg:

You snowflakes are so easily triggered.

:itsok:

A sucker born every minute

Right now, they are desirable for the MAGAtards willing to buy anything TRUMP

Five years from now, when they announce you have a TRUMP NFT of him as a Super Hero for sale, people will laugh at them
He really burns your ass, doesn't he? Lol

snowflakeTears.jpg

You fools are so easily separated from your money.
I tried to warn those voting for inflation loving and oil hating Biden, but they refused to listen

Maybe his higher taxes and hiring of about a hundred thousand new IRS agents will cheer them up.

I swear there is no other explanation other than we are watching Trump test how stupid his followers are. He’s stated it bluntly. This is fleecing his followers right on 5th avenue like he said. Whatever. He is just shooting them from private life now anyway.

For decades, Trump made a fortune marketing the TRUMP name.

It stood for excellence, an elite experience, something you could brag to your friends about.

Since his disaster of a Presidency, the TRUMP name on properties keeps people away.

Only MAGA is still willing to support Trump endeavors.
This NFT Scam shows how low Trump has sunk

I swear there is no other explanation other than we are watching Trump test how stupid his followers are. He’s stated it bluntly. This is fleecing his followers right on 5th avenue like he said. Whatever. He is just shooting them from private life now anyway.
And again, as always: Inexplicable.

How are these people not insulted?

And again, as always: Inexplicable.

How are these people not insulted?

Its hilarious to watch how easily Trump triggers you TDS-suffering, Trump-obessed snowflakes who have screamed out at the sky repeatedly the last 6 years after each failed 'We've got him THIS time' moment.

triggered.jpg

download.jpeg-2.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Some day maybe you'll reach a level of maturity such that you won't constantly be fascinated with the concept of "owning the libs."
To survive I experience the maturity you spout. Kill each other before we vote in our Hitler's as you have yours. You have no right to steal another's surviving dollars. And yet you convinced the victimhood people to do just that. Making excuses over and over and over for their own flaws that cost the taxpayers.

I still think of Trump as a con man. Would not shock me if there is some price manipulation going on with insiders driving up the price only to unload it before it dives. Past history shows how Trump's investors are burned while Trump himself came out clean.

Forum List

Back