Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

Anyone suckered into this grift has rocks in their head.
/——-/ Once again, Trump hits a home run.
CFE0E47A-FE02-409D-95A0-6B10A2A257B8.jpeg

I'd like to see cards of the coronations of Pureblood Royalty. I think luiza will agree.
I can readily see a great futures trade in Pure Blood .

I think we should be storing reserves of this future commodity now . A pint a week should build a fortune .
How do you store it ?
That's the only thing holding me back.
I reckon our real English and blue tinged , full cream variety should command a premium price .

I can readily see a great futures trade in Pure Blood .

I think we should be storing reserves of this future commodity now . A pint a week should build a fortune .
How do you store it ?
That's the only thing holding me back.
I reckon our real English and blue tinged , full cream variety should command a premium price .

I wonder if it could be freeze dried.

I wouldn't mind having a home in a warmer climate for the winter months. You think six or eight pints would do it?

Might be a fun business to have. I have a freeze dryer and top-notch phlebotomy skills!

A sucker born every minute

Right now, they are desirable for the MAGAtards willing to buy anything TRUMP

Five years from now, when they announce you have a TRUMP NFT of him as a Super Hero for sale, people will laugh at them

Five years from now, when they announce you have a TRUMP NFT of him as a Super Hero for sale, people will laugh at them
Sorry he made a fool of Hillary in 2016.

Seems you never got over it.

Sorry he made a fool of Hillary in 2016.

Seems you never got over it.
Trump made a fool of those who believed his image as a world renowned businessman who was going to fix Washington

They asked…..How bad can he be?

We found out

Call me a MAGAtard again! It makes me HOT!!!

SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope President Trump makes a ton of money off of them. That'll REALLY make you cry!

Hunter Biden only wishes his BS hidden influence peddling finger paintings were making as much money as these for Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back