Trump’s promise of a wall may not be fulfilled as advertised

Latest realdonaldtrump obama wall twitter....

1sFPGQ7.jpg

Screenshot-2017-01-06-13.54.44.png

7967740-6540747-Security_upgrades_were_made_to_the_home_before_the_Obamas_moved_-a-85_1546212579926.jpg

obama-wall.jpg

Wall.jpg

Obama-wall.jpg

President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 30, 2018
Speechless.

'WASHINGTON (AP) — Three confidantes of President Donald Trump, including his departing chief of staff, are indicating that the president’s signature campaign pledge to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border would not be fulfilled as advertised.

Trump sparked fervent chants of “Build that wall!” at rallies before and after his election and more recently cited a lack of funding for a border wall as the reason for partially shutting down the government. At times the president has also waved off the idea that the wall could be any kind of barrier.

However, White House chief of staff John Kelly told the Los Angeles Times in an interview published Sunday that Trump abandoned the notion of “a solid concrete wall early on in the administration.”

“To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly said, adding that the mix of technological enhancements and “steel slat” barriers the president now wants along the border resulted from conversations with law enforcement professionals.'

Trump's promise of a wall may not be fulfilled as advertised

Interesting.

So, apparently, Trump long ago gave up building an actual wall and now just wants a 'fence'.

According to Lindsey Graham - the wall may be down to a "metaphor"...

Lindsey Graham Reduces Trump’s Border Wall To Just A ‘Metaphor’

Trump earlier this month declared in a tweet that “our southern border is now secure” — without a wall — “and will remain that way.”

LOL people that believe anything this clown says are truly something special. I mean in my lifetime I’ve never seen anything like it. GOOD JOB YOU FUCKING MORONS! Wake up

Whats the problem?

Steel slats, sandbags, rows of giant man eating plants, if it does the job, I'm happy.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. DEPORT THE ILLEGALS. FUCK THE EMPLOYERS.
Would it bother you if he gets material for his wall from russian friends and connected companies?

I would not care if he mans it with machine gun toting zombies.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. DEPORT THE FUCKING ILLEGALS, AND FUCK THE FUCKING EMPLOYERS.

Yes folks.

The sum total of Correll's 'vast' knowledge' and intelligence comes up with a final sentence that contained the word 'fuck' in just over 30% of the words used.
A sentence of truly epic intelligence and sophistication.
No doubt he typed this while in between sessions of various gases frequently and loudly escaping through his various orifices...all while he derived extreme pride from those which vacated his person with the highest aroma and/or decibel level.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Controlling who and what enters a community is the most basic function of good governance.

Only an enemy of the community would be against this.

This is a simple truth, and your pretense of unhappiness with my use of "Fuck" is just an excuse for you to avoid dealing with that point.

Fuck you.

Why doesn’t Trump just admit he will give us just what we had before

Walls in major border crossings
Fencing in areas accessible by roads
Barbed wire and surveillance in remote areas

Blah, blah, blah...

Instead of yapping how about moving some brick? Build that wall.

Because he isn't giving us 10 million more illegals in a few decades.

If that is what you believe, than why are you so opposed?

'WASHINGTON (AP) — Three confidantes of President Donald Trump, including his departing chief of staff, are indicating that the president’s signature campaign pledge to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border would not be fulfilled as advertised.

Trump sparked fervent chants of “Build that wall!” at rallies before and after his election and more recently cited a lack of funding for a border wall as the reason for partially shutting down the government. At times the president has also waved off the idea that the wall could be any kind of barrier.

However, White House chief of staff John Kelly told the Los Angeles Times in an interview published Sunday that Trump abandoned the notion of “a solid concrete wall early on in the administration.”

“To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly said, adding that the mix of technological enhancements and “steel slat” barriers the president now wants along the border resulted from conversations with law enforcement professionals.'

Interesting.

So, apparently, Trump long ago gave up building an actual wall and now just wants a 'fence'.
48992143_2034326313280691_4246710061369393152_n.jpg

Because it is not part of a comprehensive immigration plan

The immigration plan is more important than a wall

LOL!!! Yeah, that really justifies the hysteria and the fucking race baiting from you.

Interesting.

Trump earlier this month declared in a tweet that “our southern border is now secure” — without a wall — “and will remain that way.”

A metaphor for rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Add to that watch towers every 300 yards manned by eager ready and willing snipers to shoot all invaders without warning.

The dead invaders could be processed into soylent green.

Interesting.

A metaphor for rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Calling your enemies names is not a point. It is just you being a jerk.

Controlling who and want enters a community is the most basic function of good governance.

Only an enemy of that community could be against that.

LOL!!! Yeah, that really justifies the hysteria and the fucking race baiting from you.
Don’t blame me Klan Boy

You are the one who hates brown people

Steel slats, sandbags, rows of giant man eating plants, if it does the job, I'm happy.

Would it bother you if he gets material for his wall from russian friends and connected companies?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. DEPORT THE FUCKING ILLEGALS, AND FUCK THE FUCKING EMPLOYERS.

Yes folks.

The sum total of Correll's 'vast' knowledge' and intelligence comes up with a final sentence that contained the word 'fuck' in just over 30% of the words used.
No doubt he typed this while in between sessions of various gases frequently and loudly escaping through his various orifices...all while he derived extreme pride from those which vacated his person with the highest aroma and/or decibel level.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Controlling who and what enters a community is the most basic function of good governance.

This is a simple truth, and your pretense of unhappiness with my use of "Fuck" is just an excuse for you to avoid dealing with that point.

Fuck you.
Correll Dems all want a strong immigration policy fucks like you refuse to admit it AND I have no problem with you using the word fuck As a matter of fact IF I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

Don’t blame me Klan Boy

You are the one who hates brown people

I asked you if you ever said that to a man's face or if you were just a coward.

You didn't answer.

You are race baiting asshole and a coward.

Yes folks.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Fuck you.
Correll Dems all want a strong immigration policy fucks like you refuse to admit it AND I have no problem with you using the word fuck As a matter of fact IF I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

Dems want amnesty for those already here, and to let more in, and then will be for amnesty for those too.

Your claim otherwise is a fucking lie.

Yes folks.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Fuck you.

Dems want amnesty for those already here, and to let more in, and then will be for amnesty for those too.

We have laws Correll These laws state that a child born in America is an American citizen ,,,,regardless if they're from Mexican parents or Russian

Yes folks.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Fuck you.

We have laws Correll These laws state that a child born in America is an American citizen ,,,,regardless if they're from Mexican parents or Russian
BTW Mr Correll any illegal that wants in to America can just apply at Trumps golf courses for phony SS cards and green cards

Yes folks.

Behold the 'Trumpbot'.

Fuck you.

Amnesty is not about Anchor babies. I'm not sure if you are really ignorant on the issue, or just playing stupid to avoid my point(s).

But regardless, my point about Amnesty, and lack of border security stands

AND, your position on anchor babies and the misreading of that law again shows that you are lying about wanting strong immigration policy.

Forum List

Back