Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

Use what little brain you have. dumbass.
My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.
Claude are you always this stupid???
What military school did Donald Trump go to?”

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 6 months a year Trump is a blabbering punk a lying sicko

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine job. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for blabbering, punk, lying sicko.

Oh and Ft Lauderdale isn't that far. Come on to Melbourne and meet those 44 Trump loving deputies. They would love to meet your Biden loving ass. LOL

Last edited:
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

Wow! Very convincing. Durr.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain.

McCain was a whiny twat.

Lol, so is tRump.

Lets discus your finances ed

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine jog. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Oh and Ft Lauderdale isn't that far. Come on to Melbourne and meet those 44 Trump loving deputies. They would love to meet your Biden loving ass. LOL
The lying swine came in on Obama's coat ,,,UE was 5% down from schmuck gwb's 10% Trump loves patting himself on the back especially when some one else does all the work

Been there done that You wouldn't believe it anyway You wouldn't believe what I lost yesterday

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine jog. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Are they Qanon too?

Been there done that You wouldn't believe it anyway You wouldn't believe what I lost yesterday
You lost nothing yesterday

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine job. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Yeah great job Didn't recognize the virus in time Caused many deaths for acting too slow ,,then we have him losing billions for farmers with his BS tariffs Then firing half the people he brought with him to the WH ,, Generals leaving him, ridding himself of all those investigating him Yes a damned fine job

You lost nothing yesterday
OK if you say so

Yeah great job Didn't recognize the virus in time Caused many deaths for acting too slow ,,then we have him losing billions for farmers with his BS tariffs Then firing half the people he brought with him to the WH ,, Generals leaving him, ridding himself of all those investigating him Yes a damned fine job

Of course he recognized it. That's why he tried to stop incoming flight to the US.
If I remember correctly it was you Dem idiots that called him a racist for wanting to keep flights out of the US.

It was also you dumbass Dems that told everyone to carry on as usual and the virus was nothing to worry about.

Surprise. They should e called in the Demvirus.

How many times are you left wing sheep going to get sucked into these bullshit stories?

Holy hell. This one was debunked in hours. And you’re still on it looking like tools.

And him spouting out vomit like that is so above him ?? Gold star parents and all he bashes anyone that tells the truth about him

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
Maybe I'm confused but I thought that it was reported years ago that Trump decided to not go to a US cemetary in Europe because his hair would get rained on. (And that's a valid fear, given his hair. LOL But it appears he's now learned to wear a hat.)

My guess is this is just coming up again because Trump's hair is on fire (-: over his lack of support with serving military. And the Acting Sec of Defense PUSSY had defunded Stars and Stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back