Trump's second amendment comment got the libdems to define...

they quickly drew the conclusion that the second amendment includes assassination.

that's brilliant.

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

get the opposition to scare people. he know's what he's doing, believe me. i'm second amendment people. can't wait till they get to monica lewinsky part of the campaign.

You want to go down that damn road?

Donald John Trump has been married three times and sired a child out of wedlock, and you want to write about Bill Clinton sexual affairs?

I pray to God Donald John Trump open that Pandora Box on his ass because the backlash will be Titanic and only partisan whores will defend Trump nonsense while excusing his sexual indiscretions!

Oh and Marla Maples was his mistress while he was still married to Ivana Trump, so don't lie about his ( Donald ) cheating past!

they quickly drew the conclusion that the second amendment includes assassination.

that's brilliant.

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

get the opposition to scare people. he know's what he's doing, believe me. i'm second amendment people. can't wait till they get to monica lewinsky part of the campaign.

------------------------- I've been telling people that the TRUMP knows exactly who he is talking to and those people understand Trumps words 100 percent WAmerican .

Forum List

Back