Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Just like he released his tax returns

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.
And here’s a typical rightwing liar and coward.

Clinton isn’t trying to ‘disarm’ anyone.

This attempt to deflect fails as a red herring fallacy – the tread is about the fact that Trump is a miscreant and liar.

Of course she's trying to disarm people. She admits it.

Hilary can't get rid of the 2nd Amendment so off the rip he's lying again in order to make a false argument. And again encouraging someone to do something violent against a presidential nominee.

But then people go...that's soooo Trump as if threats aren't really threats when Trump makes them.

Of course she can get rid of the 2nd Amendment. All she has to do is get some justices on the court who will agree that it only applies to militias. Presto-chango, it's gone.

What an imagination! You work for the Trump campaign no doubt!

Trump knows the Birther support he gave for 5 years will be brought up at the debates, he's simply being a typical POLITICIAN......by renouncing it now... I don't think it will help him though....I think it will still be brought up in the debates....even with his flip flop.

He just pointed out that Hillary started the whole thing and this could be a situation where she was actually telling the truth. I know that seem unbelievable but she could have been telling the truth so you may be right.
He LIED. Hillary nor Hillary's campaign, began the Birther movement. YOU know it, I KNOW it and the Country KNOWS it.....

Trump is fooling no one but those who insist on being FOOLED.

You have to know now that sydney blumenthal and the hilary campaign director were both pushing the Birther story to the press......they are all admitting that it was shopped to them now...you are wrong....and neither one of them blows their nose without authorization from hilary.....

Never happened. If the Clinton campaign had been pushing the birther story it would have been all over the news in the spring of 2008. It wasn't. You're an idiot and a liar.
I guess they didn't fire a long time Clinton staffer for it in 2008...:alcoholic:

man you guys are so gullible!!!

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.
How is telling Hillary to abide by the rules she sets out for others 'violent'?

I would take your comment as.a.sign of a cognitive disorder or possible sociopathy, if I was screening you.

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
So, are you saying her security detail does not have guns since she is against them?
It's our security detail on her....

And trump is lying, she doesn't want to and never has even remotely suggested eliminating the second amendment.
No silly, hitlery wants to ban guns.....

Do you even listen to your hitlery? Or just blindly follow her like a sheep? :lol:
They listen then they say what they're told to say, regardless of what they hear. Sheep are exactly the same way.

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

So, are you saying her security detail does not have guns since she is against them?
It's our security detail on her....

And trump is lying, as USUAL, she doesn't want to and never has even remotely suggested eliminating the second amendment.
Care is dumb as dirt. And lies like a dirty rug.Of Course Hillary Wants to 'Abolish' the Second Amendment, by Charles C. W. Cooke, National Review

Attn conservative IMBECILES: Hillary does NOT want to "destroy the 2nd Ammendment."

It is a full time job having to educate the conservatives on this forum. Collectively, the right wing members who populate this place might just be the dumbest fucking conservatives on the planet. Idiots.
Poor little lefttard cant think for themselves or use cognitive thinking skills because they have none and do as they are told.

Hilary can't get rid of the 2nd Amendment so off the rip he's lying again in order to make a false argument. And again encouraging someone to do something violent against a presidential nominee.

But then people go...that's soooo Trump as if threats aren't really threats when Trump makes them.

Of course she can get rid of the 2nd Amendment. All she has to do is get some justices on the court who will agree that it only applies to militias. Presto-chango, it's gone.

What an imagination! You work for the Trump campaign no doubt!

It doesn't take any imagination whatsoever when numerous douche bags in this forum have said exactly that.

So you're OK with anyone being able to sell/buy a rocket launcher in the parking lot by a gun show? That's the kind of shit that going down these days. These crazy sons of bitches who walk into a theatre or a school and mow down dozens should not be able to buy any kind of weapon! You've got a warped sense of what should and should not be!

So how do you stop them from buying a weapon unless you make those weapons totally illegal for anybody to own?

Now if you can come up with a cogent answer for that one, then maybe we could use the same method to stop the terrible illegal drug problem we have in this country.

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
Oh...very clever...call all your murderers "liberals".

They need to get their lie straight.

One minute we liberals hate guns and want to take them from everyone.

The next minute we're liberals who are killing people in movie theaters.

They can't take any responsibility for their actions. It's always someone else's fault for what they do.

He's an idiot!

If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.

Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
Oh...very clever...call all your murderers "liberals".

They need to get their lie straight.

One minute we liberals hate guns and want to take them from everyone.

The next minute we're liberals who are killing people in movie theaters.

They can't take any responsibility for their actions. It's always someone else's fault for what they do.
As has been proven over and over, those who want to take the guns are ALWAYS the ones who want to kill people. Always.

He's an idiot!

If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.
makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't

Yet ANOTHER half-brained right winger joins in to show his stupidity (that FOX news corrodes more brains than crack cocaine)....

Clinton NEVER stated to take all guns away from you penis-challenged right wingers.....But, carry on with your imbecility ...

gun-control-experts-agree.jpg

He's an idiot!

makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't
She says she doesn't. Then advocates for it. psssst....she's a liar, like you.

Trump knows the Birther support he gave for 5 years will be brought up at the debates, he's simply being a typical POLITICIAN......by renouncing it now... I don't think it will help him though....I think it will still be brought up in the debates....even with his flip flop.

He just pointed out that Hillary started the whole thing and this could be a situation where she was actually telling the truth. I know that seem unbelievable but she could have been telling the truth so you may be right.
He LIED. Hillary nor Hillary's campaign, began the Birther movement. YOU know it, I KNOW it and the Country KNOWS it.....

Trump is fooling no one but those who insist on being FOOLED.

You have to know now that sydney blumenthal and the hilary campaign director were both pushing the Birther story to the press......they are all admitting that it was shopped to them now...you are wrong....and neither one of them blows their nose without authorization from hilary.....

Never happened. If the Clinton campaign had been pushing the birther story it would have been all over the news in the spring of 2008. It wasn't. You're an idiot and a liar.
I guess they didn't fire a long time Clinton staffer for it in 2008...:alcoholic:

man you guys are so gullible!!!

So firing someone for pushing it is pushing it?

WTF planet are you from?

Forum List

Back