Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

Interesting Fact: It took Joe Biden 4-5 days to denounce massive violence by BLM and Antifa in Minneapolis.

And many other Democrats refuse to denounce it.

By mainstream political norms, Trump was very quick.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.
If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.
You're Damn right we have his speech recorded on video, and his crowd's reaction to it!
Cool.

Post where he said to go to the Capital and riot.
Why did those seditious terrorists want to kill Mike Pence?
I don't try to read the minds of leftist morons.
LOL

You're utterly deranged, dumbfuck, to think the seditious traitors who invaded the Capitol were "leftists." :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's one arrest out of hundreds who are on the right.

You're flailing like a dying fish with a hook stuck in its mouth.
Ok, give me the names of those wanting to kill Mike Pence.

Until then, you don't know what their political leanings are, Moron.

Dismissed.
Don't need to chase you down your rabbit hole. There were a million protesters there. Thousands of them breached the police barricades. Hundreds stormed the Capitol and a couple of hundred have been arrested. Out of all those, you found one who was from the left. And he wasn't captured on video chanting, "hang Mike Pence." Your refusal to answer answers for you.
Thanks for admitting you don't have the names of those wanting to kill Pence, and are therefore ignorant of their political leanings.
LOL

Your fear is noted and laughed at.
Fear? Um...................Ok............ :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yes, fear. I asked a simple question which has a simple answer and you ran from it under the guise that I don't know the names of the people chanting, "hang Mike Pence." I know why you ran. You even know why. So does everyone else here.

What was most damning was when Trump tweeted his support for the insurrectionists and called them “patriots.”
View attachment 455417

Yeah his silence as the Capital was sacked was more akin to his covid response.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.

Pelosi & Schumer requested the DC National guard for the electoral vote count, as is standard practice.

Trump's minions in the Pentagon refused the request.
Links please.

Watch the worm run.....................

I was mistaken. The request for the National Guard prior to Jan. 6 was turned down by Congressional security. The Request for the National guard DURING the attack on the Capitol was the one refused by Trump's minions at the Pentagon.

Capitol riot: Ex-police chief Steven Sund sought National Guard help (usatoday.com)

Maryland national guard denied: Who deploys the National Guard? | wusa9.com

I want you arrested, tried, and executed for all the murders and rioting for the entirety of 2020....you know.... because your silence is proof of your culpability.

thank you for your honesty in your desire for a 1 party system in America.
I used to think that a "loyal opposition" was a necessity. The opposition has proven over the last several decades to be anything but loyal so...

Interesting Fact: It took Joe Biden 4-5 days to denounce massive violence by BLM and Antifa in Minneapolis.

And many other Democrats refuse to denounce it.

By mainstream political norms, Trump was very quick.
1 Joe was not the President
2 Joe did not tell the blm rioters to fight like hell
3 Joe did not send his supporters directly from his rally to March down to the capitol or anywhere.
4 Joe did not send supporters to violently stop, a Constitutional process in a joint session of congress

There is absolutely no comparison between Joe and Donald' s actions.

Trump was very very very slow to respond to the violence and riot.

If you're going to lecture, you can't back out. All should denounce violence, and it shouldn't take 4-5 days to do it.
If "fight" is a call for violence, then MLK is guilty. What a foolish standard.
3 Joe did not send his supporters directly from his rally to March down to the capitol or anywhere.
If supporting people to peacefully protest is some call to violence, then nearly all protests are calls to violence. Again, what a foolish standard.
4 Joe did not send supporters to violently stop, a Constitutional process in a joint session of congress
Nor did Trump, he literally called for peaceful protest. So Fact check: False on your claim. You're free to have a theory of what he REALLY meant, but that's your own conspiracy that isn't supported by literal quotes.

Compared to other politicians, no he was not.

Did you think you would somehow be more believable with "PsychDoc"?
That's what I am. Did you think you'd be viewed as observant by asking that question?

If you were a psych doc you would understand leftists are batshit crazy.

If you're going to lecture, you can't back out. All should denounce violence, and it shouldn't take 4-5 days to do it.
If "fight" is a call for violence, then MLK is guilty. What a foolish standard.
If supporting people to peacefully protest is some call to violence, then nearly all protests are calls to violence. Again, what a foolish standard.
Nor did Trump, he literally called for peaceful protest. So Fact check: False on your claim. You're free to have a theory of what he REALLY meant, but that's your own conspiracy that isn't supported by literal quotes.

Compared to other politicians, no he was not.
In a one hour long speech, and weeks before riling and inciting his army,

one itty bitty line intentionally put in there to CYA, about being peaceful, is what you are claiming as an excuse or his stance when most everything else in his speech was rebel rousing?

Okee Dokee....

And Trump of chief executive, and commander in chief, with the duty and responsibility to protect the US from enemies foreign and domestic, should have been the first to stop the insurrection.

But of course, Trump wouldn't stop the insurrection, because he caused it.

Excellent OP Doc - Please post more often! :)

ILMAO @ PROGS, they like their stories don't they? So dramatic & free of honesty, the horror. They've been convinced their feelings really matter.

That's nothing, there are hundreds of millions of other private citizens, who haven't yet denounced BLM or Antifa.
Why the selective outrage?

I want you arrested, tried, and executed for all the murders and rioting for the entirety of 2020....you know.... because your silence is proof of your culpability.

You know that the rally that Trump held did not have a permit to travel. When Trump incited them to march to the Capitol, he was in violation of the permit.

As I noted, Trumps call for the rally to march down to the Capitol, was a violation of the terms of their permit.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.

Pelosi & Schumer requested the DC National guard for the electoral vote count, as is standard practice.

Trump's minions in the Pentagon refused the request.
Hey Richard. You've just earned a permanent scroll by status for your complete constant horse shit

Forum List

Back