Trump's Silence

Or he knows he made the deal to leave without pre-conditions
Getting Americans out of there first before leaving would have been more prudent with Biden. Remember, many of the people in power are "woke" know it alls. Kind of like all of the Prog women running police and fire departments and are district attorneys and attorney generals along with political insanity. This will not make it until the next century and I am being gracious. People becoming poorer and less safe become ornery. However, there are levels of this. To be in a blue with blue area is suicide. A blue with red is something to be wary of. A red or purple with red or purple is doable still for living if you are a peasant. All areas can be safe. It is just the Politicians turning on you in areas where the lack of personal responsibility is the fault of some on else.

Getting Americans out of there first before leaving would have been more prudent with Biden. Remember, many of the people in power are "woke" know it alls. Kind of like all of the Prog women running police and fire departments and are district attorneys and attorney generals along with political insanity. This will not make it until the next century and I am being gracious. People becoming poorer and less safe become ornery. However, there are levels of this. To be in a blue with blue area is suicide. A blue with red is something to be wary of. A red or purple with red or purple is doable still for living if you are a peasant. All areas can be safe. It is just the Politicians turning on you in areas where the lack of personal responsibility is the fault of some on else.
They offered money incentives for the people to get out early. Too many refused the money to get out early and chose to stay till the end. I wouldn't have, you can see the writing on the wall if you were smart.

President Trump has been rendered virtually Incommunicado. Sleepy Joe had him silenced and deplatformed.

The left is something else here. They literally shove a sock in the president's mouth and wonder why he doesn't speak up.
Wrong. Trump is at GAB and at Twitter as well, under an alias. El Something. Hilarious tweets and Gabs too. He 's been saying plenty.

Same name on twitter.

Forum List

Back