Trump's sore winners make even worse losers: Why his loss is inflaming an already delusional base

Its cult of personality with delusional people.

How is it that he has lost? Georgia is doing a recount and there will likely be lawsuits in PA, Mich. and Nevada to litigate. I know the MSM has told you so, but that doesn't make it so.
You are communicating with the mentally ill.

Trump's sore winners make even worse losers: Why his loss is inflaming an already delusional base

Speaking of delusional, it is not Trump supporters who are "inflaming" anything. Want to take another guess? :290968001256257790-final:

Imo it is more that he's the first potus to tell them that there is a conspiracy to deny whites control in America, that the econ is controlled by anti-american animus and that some liberal conspiracy is destroyinItg America.

This message existed with the alt-R before Trump.
It's not entirely different from when a Lincoln or FDR re-defines the consensus of Americans, but it is the first time that the message is antidemocratic.

It's part of the objection to elections being frequently decided by a minority of voters, and the senate actually contolled by a minority of total voters

he hasnt lost yet,,,
Douche Bag. It is a tie right now.

232 to 232.

How about you quit being a douche nozzle and sit back and enjoy the historical significance of the moment, that being, that for the first time in history since Nazi Germany, a Democratic Republic has had a subversive political party (The DemNazi Party) actually pull off a National Election Fraud and steal an election......Pending... I might add...

he hasnt lost yet,,,
Douche Bag. It is a tie right now.

232 to 232.

How about you quit being a douche nozzle and sit back and enjoy the historical significance of the moment, that being, that for the first time in history since Nazi Germany, and Democratic Republic had a subversive political party actually pull off a National Election Fraud and steal an election......Pending... I might add...
who me???

Forum List

Back