Trumps SOTU Was A Ratings Disaster

I've watched the last few.... very uplifting. I remember a time staring blankly at what appeared to be a gender-confused lawn jockey from a 3rd world shithole rambling about hating America and being called out as a liar.... rightfully so. My God, what a fucking nightmare that was.... glad it's over.

fat donnie's SOTU will be remembered for the joke he made of the Medal of Freedom and how Speaker Pelosi owned him, right in front of his tiny hands. :71:
The Nads didnt give the speech....thank GOD!

Ah, but the Surrender Monkey....made it sexual when HE awarded them!

obama-awards.jpg

fat donnie's SOTU will be remembered for the joke he made of the Medal of Freedom and how Speaker Pelosi owned him, right in front of his tiny hands. :71:
I'm sure you'll be told to always remember it that way. And you'll get deserved a pat on the head as reward.

Americans will remember Trump's huge list of American accomplishments, the honored guests, and Pelosis temper tantrum.

You forget Americans don't hate political figures more than they love America as Democrats do.

The speech was a masterfully well orchestrated self promotion effort, a shining example of a re-election presentation.
It is easy to see why so many would not watch it.

The speech was a masterfully well orchestrated self promotion effort, a shining example of a re-election presentation.
The Democrats were pouting.

Well atleast ya got that going for ya s ......which ain't much

EQDFtTMXkAEVe6B.jpeg

EQA35XtWsAAiM1F.png

Just gonna leave these here
Good luck on your next peachmints
Maks sure to drown out coverage of 2020 dems on the news

They have bitched about Obama winning a Nobel Prize for ten years

Then they give the Medal of Freedom to a hateful bigot

He was awarded the medal in acknowledgment of "all that he has done for our nation." Apparently promoting bigotry and trashing his fellow Americans makes him a national asset, a real contributor. :huh1:

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.” It's official, a loser all the way around.

It was a huge rating success here. KOS must have had their television turned off, but then, being that they start with the lie that there were no witnesses (there were 13) and that the only rigging and foregone conclusions were in the House, we know this is just another GARBAGE THREAD.

But you go right on foraging in the garbage for a story, SAYING Trump was a loser, keep telling yourself that right up until November.

4541755-Pigs-eating-garbage-0.jpg

It's almost impossible to inspire Democrats with good news and good deeds these days, at least he tried... :wink_2:

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Trump's SOTU was a ratings disaster

It's official, a loser all the way around.
Um, I was watching it live online
Do they have those numbers

I watched the Curse of Oak Island during the speech, a ferry from here used to go over to Nova Scotia daily in the summer so the region is interesting to me... plus Maine was likely visited by Vikings as well long before Columbus... and pirates are known to have hidden treasure here... or speculated to have done so in lots of 'lore'.....

I caught up on the 'trump reality tv show' later on that night on the news....

1615684_1.jpg

As usual, looking away from the train wreck that is the Democratic Party.

They have bitched about Obama winning a Nobel Prize for ten years

Then they give the Medal of Freedom to a hateful bigot
Every day on TV with much of the programming and practically all the shows with talk in it you see the promotion of Prog policies by hateful bigots. Its just that who controls the propaganda now, isn't it?

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Just as folks in general blew off the impeachment nonsense. They are beginning to relegate politics and politicians to the status they deserve. Mud on the bottom of a shoe.

Why didn’t the house of ill repute call the witnesses they wanted?
they did, trump told the first hand witnesses not to show up for their depositions and requests and subpoenas by congress....
As you know they NEVER subpoena the once they ask the Senate to call, so no they did not call them at all. Keep lying it suits your ilk.
Why would they even need to subpoena them? You show up, when they ask you to.

Why didn’t the house of ill repute call the witnesses they wanted?
they did, trump told the first hand witnesses not to show up for their depositions and requests and subpoenas by congress....
As you know they NEVER subpoena the once they ask the Senate to call, so no they did not call them at all. Keep lying it suits your ilk.
Why would they even need to subpoena them? You show up, when they ask you to.
Wrong , you obviously do not understand how the law works, you are so stupid it hurts.

The only reason I watched it was because I had this morbid curiosity over what horrible shit the Democrats would pull.

They did not disappoint.

Forum List

Back