Trumps SOTU Was A Ratings Disaster

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Trump's SOTU was a ratings disaster

It's official, a loser all the way around.
Not at Fox. They had a huge audience of 11.55 million, nearly beating the big three broadcast combined, and thoroughly obliterating MSDNC and the Created News Network.

Donald Trump thinks that somehow the results of a rigged impeachment trial with no witnesses and a foregone conclusion amount to an “exoneration.”

But the viewing public hasn’t exonerated him. They conspired with the FAKE NEWS media to make his third State of the Union address a crushing ratings disappointment.

Wow, the best "trash talk" you got on this is the ratings....

fat donnie's SOTU will be remembered for the joke he made of the Medal of Freedom and how Speaker Pelosi owned him, right in front of his tiny hands. :71:

So no other Medal of Freedom winner was a political person in nature?

And Pelosi looked like a petulant child. She started the downhill drive when she deviated from the usual greeting given to the President.

Do these ratings even matter any more?

I suspect not, given the number of people that will end up choosing to watch stuff like the SOTU on demand (e.g. YouTube) if they want to watch it at all.

The era of "Event TV" (as in you have to be in front of the TV at a specific time & date in order to be able to see XYZ event) is long over.:dunno:

Oh, yeah, except for whole minor issue of still being President of the United States, he's a crushing failure.

I think the op is a joke. I couldn't watch it as I had alot more important things to do than watch an address like serving on on church council which outweighs anything political...but it sounds like things went well

I don't watch stuff like that while it's actually being broadcast, because I have other things I need to do during that time. Like a lot of people, I followed up on it the next morning.

fat donnie's SOTU will be remembered for the joke he made of the Medal of Freedom and how Speaker Pelosi owned him, right in front of his tiny hands. :71:
They have bitched about Obama winning a Nobel Prize for ten years

Then they give the Medal of Freedom to a hateful bigot

He was awarded the medal in acknowledgment of "all that he has done for our nation." Apparently promoting bigotry and trashing his fellow Americans makes him a national asset, a real contributor. :huh1:
Telling the truth about pieces of shit like you is a great service to our nation.

I think the op is a joke. I couldn't watch it as I had alot more important things to do than watch an address like serving on on church council which outweighs anything political...but it sounds like things went well

I don't watch stuff like that while it's actually being broadcast, because I have other things I need to do during that time. Like a lot of people, I followed up on it the next morning.
I listened to most of it on my headphones while I was at work.

The only disaster connected with the SOTU address was for the Democrats. Their idiotic juvenile behavior cinched it not only for Donald Trump in november but Republicans running for congressional seats too. Just wait and see. In the meantime you should be be shopping around for another party to hook up with because the Democrat party is dead come November.

I listened to most of it on my headphones while I was at work.

Me too. Specifically, I listened to it on the Daily Wire Backstage program. I like the extra commentary before and after.

Liberal Trump haters didn't tune in because of the impeachment FAIL....
the FAIL was not him being acquitted... that was expected being that it would take 67 to do such...

the FAIL was in how the institutions held up to their constitutional duty, sworn before God, to be impartial, seek the truth, and SHOW the American people in the trial you are an HONEST institution, taking their oath seriously, serving fair justice for the American people....

the Senate trial, FAILED our Nation, our Constitution, and we the people....

it showed us the underbelly of the Senate slivering along in a very apparent crooked process....

it was a disgrace to this great nation, made a mockery out of our founder's choice of putting trust in the Senate to perform the trial in a just manner, over and above a partisan House.

well, the founders sure as skat... got that wrong! :(
The R's didn't even try to make it appear to be a just trial....

The FAIL was the Senate not kicking Adam Schitt into a bleeding pile of puss for bringing a sham impeachment like this into the senate in the first place. The fucking scum democrats betrayed this nation, violated their oaths, abused their power and brought shame to us all with the actions they took in an attempt to influence and corrupt out 2020 election.

You cannot be a democrat and a good person. IF you are a democrat, you're a pile of shit and you know it.
don't be silly.... the entire house of representatives voted to bring the impeachment to the Senate.... and there was no sham to it, ask Lamar Alexander and a couple of handfuls of other republican senators, Schiff did what he was charged to do as a manager, present the facts they had on the Article charges.... it's utterly ridiculous how you trumpsters have bought in to the propaganda that he's some evil monster, like Mitt is now too, or McCain was etc.... this bull crap has got to end! March LOCK STEP or we will destroy you should be shunned and freedom of the individual should be cherished, not mocked or shunned or destroyed as you wish for every and any one who does not do the Trump LOCK STEP trot! SHAME ON YOU!

Not one American voted for your sham impeachment, not one. ONLY the Stalinist scum voted to engage in treason by trying to remove a president for no reason. The Soviet Star Chamber and Stalinist Show Trial of the house shows what vile pigs the America hating democrats are.

IF you are a democrat, you're a pile of shit and you know it.

Why didn’t the house of ill repute call the witnesses they wanted?
they did, trump told the first hand witnesses not to show up for their depositions and requests and subpoenas by congress....
As you know they NEVER subpoena the once they ask the Senate to call, so no they did not call them at all. Keep lying it suits your ilk.

When that lying little Schitt went to court, the court said that Republicans would have to be afforded due process, and he withdrew. democrats are fucking scum, the idea of a fair trial caused them to flee.

All sotu speeches are the same old stuff....the last one I watched was in the 90s. I'm a better person for NOT watching those God awful boring unimportant speeches. Snoozers.

Liberal Trump haters didn't tune in because of the impeachment FAIL....
the FAIL was not him being acquitted... that was expected being that it would take 67 to do such...

the FAIL was in how the institutions held up to their constitutional duty, sworn before God, to be impartial, seek the truth, and SHOW the American people in the trial you are an HONEST institution, taking their oath seriously, serving fair justice for the American people....

the Senate trial, FAILED our Nation, our Constitution, and we the people....

it showed us the underbelly of the Senate slivering along in a very apparent crooked process....

it was a disgrace to this great nation, made a mockery out of our founder's choice of putting trust in the Senate to perform the trial in a just manner, over and above a partisan House.

well, the founders sure as skat... got that wrong! :(
The R's didn't even try to make it appear to be a just trial....

The FAIL was the Senate not kicking Adam Schitt into a bleeding pile of puss for bringing a sham impeachment like this into the senate in the first place. The fucking scum democrats betrayed this nation, violated their oaths, abused their power and brought shame to us all with the actions they took in an attempt to influence and corrupt out 2020 election.

You cannot be a democrat and a good person. IF you are a democrat, you're a pile of shit and you know it.
don't be silly.... the entire house of representatives voted to bring the impeachment to the Senate.... and there was no sham to it, ask Lamar Alexander and a couple of handfuls of other republican senators, Schiff did what he was charged to do as a manager, present the facts they had on the Article charges.... it's utterly ridiculous how you trumpsters have bought in to the propaganda that he's some evil monster, like Mitt is now too, or McCain was etc.... this bull crap has got to end! March LOCK STEP or we will destroy you should be shunned and freedom of the individual should be cherished, not mocked or shunned or destroyed as you wish for every and any one who does not do the Trump LOCK STEP trot! SHAME ON YOU!
It is NOT and has NEVER been the duty of the Senate to call witnesses that the House refused to call. The house is responsible for investigating the President and they did a shitty job. As for the claim the entire House voted they only did that afterwards and NOT a single republican voted to impeach NOT ONE.
hock tooey.... it does not matter if they were called in the house or not RGS.... NEW revelations came out AFTER the impeachment on Bolton's first hand knowledge, and emails they did subpoena but not turned over to congress were released to a non profit agency that filed an FOIA, freedom of information act, REQUEST, AND THEY GAVE THEM TO CONGRESS AFTER the impeachment vote....

this was NEW material evidence that came forward afterwards of the house vote....

EVERY TRIAL allows evidence to be submitted by either side, until the jury goes to deliberate the verdict.... a prosecutor does not stop looking for evidence to strengthen his case right after filing the charges..... he works his butt off preparing for the trial, gathering all and more material evidence, up until and even during the trial.

tell me that YOU KNOW THIS already?

so, pretty please stop trying to defend this SHAM of a trial in the Senate... you got what you wanted, a THE FIX IS IN trial, to Acquit him... regardless of how shitty it made the US of A look and be.... it was a disgrace to our Nation!

Great week for Trump, with another huge victory just over the horizon!

The Democrats know they can't beat Trump in November. They will continue to push for removal right up until election day. At the same time, they will do whatever it takes to bring down Bernie Sanders.

I hope Sanders can beat them as well. I don't agree with most of his policies, but at least we all know where he stands. If he really wants to win, he will need to toughen up considerably. I dont know if he is up to the task, but I hope so.

Forum List

Back