Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

You leftists that think this is over like theDoctorisIn or Lakhota need to look more closely at what Gowdy actually was saying.

Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,”

Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

In the video below, Gowdy says about 6 times, it NEVER had anything to do with Donald Trump. DJT WAS NEVER THE TARGET. So if you're using him to get at DJT -- it ain't gonna happen with the apologetic CYA that some of the Repubs are offering up.

It's looking like BOTH party ESTABLISHMENT players were bugging the FBI to put eyes into the Trump Campaign DURING THE PRIMARIES. And all these spineless Repubs are just backing away from ANY DATES that would show any of THEIR Red Team using govt resources to spy on Trump and associates.

Days like this make me THRILLED not to a Dem or Repub... It's more complicated than we knew even a couple weeks ago..

I've never claimed, or even thought that Trump was a direct target of the investigation. This isn't about "getting" Trump.

You're building a giant conspiracy to explain events that can be explained much easier by basic inferences.

None of which prove Russian collusion.

Uh-huh. And the Russian collusion thing is an anti-Trump invention.

Remember those text messages that were publicized between two dems who were having an affair? They spoke about an “insurance policy” in case Trump won... this was before the Russia investigation was started... what do you think this “insurance policy” was?

I’m not saying this means it was dreamed up by democrats, but it looks awfully suspicious. One would think if they’ve found something of merit regarding Trump Russia collusion, they’d have wrapped things up... Two years seems like plenty of time, given all the people who believe Trump is guilty. If it was THAT obvious, it probably wouldn’t take them two plus years to nail him.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which let’s face it—is based on nothing really—has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trump’s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Here’s the thing: they don’t CARE if it’s true or not bc it’s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.
The spy thing was a Trump invention. It's not that we don't care, it's that it's not true.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Thread bookmarked so in a couple weeks we can see how many indictments have been handed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Have you recorded the 5 guilty pleas, and 22 indictments in your bookmark, of the Mueller investigation so far in just one year?
I'd listen to Trump's sons.

DeZpmxJXcAA4yFB.jpg

Really when did Clapper say that?

Behar: "I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?"

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

Behar: "Well, why doesn't he like that? He should be happy."

Clapper: "He should be."

Oh wait- you were just Gas Lighting again.

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"
The rest is lying and weaseling.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

So why do you object to the FBI spying on the Russians in the United States?
He was spying on the Russians by infiltrating the Trump campaign???????
He was spying on the Russians by asking the Trump campaign members about their interactions with the Russians.

I am just baffled by why the Right objects to the FBI counter intelligence measures against the Russians to protect our election process.
When did he ask them that?
In fact, Halper is a longtime Republican who never worked for the Trump campaign. The FBI appeared to have asked Halper to make contact with Page and Papadopoulos after it had reason to believe each of these men was in contact with the Russian government (the trip to Moscow in Page’s case, and the conversation with the Australian in Papadopoulos’s).

So where do Trump’s misconceptions come from? They appear to originate with a May 12 article written by National Review legal analyst Andrew McCarthy, who appeared on Fox & Friends to discuss his theory just before Trump tweeted about the Halper case for the first time (the above tweet).

"Spygate," the false allegation that the FBI had a spy in the Trump campaign, explained

You leftists that think this is over like theDoctorisIn or Lakhota need to look more closely at what Gowdy actually was saying.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,”

In the video below, Gowdy says about 6 times, it NEVER had anything to do with Donald Trump. DJT WAS NEVER THE TARGET. So if you're using him to get at DJT -- it ain't gonna happen with the apologetic CYA that some of the Repubs are offering up.

It's looking like BOTH party ESTABLISHMENT players were bugging the FBI to put eyes into the Trump Campaign DURING THE PRIMARIES. And all these spineless Repubs are just backing away from ANY DATES that would show any of THEIR Red Team using govt resources to spy on Trump and associates.

Days like this make me THRILLED not to a Dem or Repub... It's more complicated than we knew even a couple weeks ago..

I've never claimed, or even thought that Trump was a direct target of the investigation. This isn't about "getting" Trump.

You're building a giant conspiracy to explain events that can be explained much easier by basic inferences.

Actually Trump and the Right Wing spin machine have already built that conspiracy.

He is just repeating it.

Save your NaziCon spin for those gullible enough to buy it. Your Fox News video is funny.

Who you calling a NaziCon Chief? You think this is a game. I'm seeing my country's political system DIE in front of my eyes. And you whacked out party monsters did this to us. There's more of MY kind then yours and the Repub tribe put together. And we'll make sure ALL the guilty are punished and removed.

It's not funny. And if you EVER call me a NaziCon again -- the game is on....

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"
The rest is lying and weaseling.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

He was spying on the Russians by asking the Trump campaign members about their interactions with the Russians.

I am just baffled by why the Right objects to the FBI counter intelligence measures against the Russians to protect our election process.
In fact, Halper is a longtime Republican who never worked for the Trump campaign. The FBI appeared to have asked Halper to make contact with Page and Papadopoulos after it had reason to believe each of these men was in contact with the Russian government (the trip to Moscow in Page’s case, and the conversation with the Australian in Papadopoulos’s).

So where do Trump’s misconceptions come from? They appear to originate with a May 12 article written by National Review legal analyst Andrew McCarthy, who appeared on Fox & Friends to discuss his theory just before Trump tweeted about the Halper case for the first time (the above tweet).

"Spygate," the false allegation that the FBI had a spy in the Trump campaign, explained
You posted Democrat spin. You didn't answer the question. When did Halper ask Page or Papadopoulos about their interactions with the Russians?

There was no Spygate - just Liegate. Even Gowdy agree.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Read the thread, moron.

Ahem...

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Drumpf,” Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

Apparently the Trumpsters believe that the FBI should have ignored the information that they had regarding possible infiltration of the Trump campaign by the Russians.

You posted Democrat spin. You didn't answer the question. When did Halper ask Page or Papadopoulos about their interactions with the Russians?

On July 7 of that year, Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow to give a lecture. Page had long been on the FBI’s radar due to his contacts with Russia; in 2013, Russian intelligence reached out to him directly in a short-lived effort to recruit him as an intelligence asset. Less than a week later, Halper met Page at a conference on US foreign policy and the 2016 election held in Cambridge. The two men struck up an email correspondence.

It’s not clear whether that initial meeting was done at the FBI’s behest. It’s possible that these two men just had a lot in common and established a sort of friendship; Halper is reportedly known for being a major networker.

But on July 31, about three weeks after Halper and Page first met, the FBI began a counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to infiltrate the Trump campaign and alter the outcome of the 2016 election. As part of this investigation, they asked Halper to reach out to two Trump advisers — Page and George Papadopoulos — to see what he could learn about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Between August 1 and the November 2016 election, Halper was in regular contact with those two men. In September, he met with Papadopoulos in London — the pretext was Halper paying Papadopoulos to write a paper on Middle Eastern energy markets — and asked him about Trump contacts with the Kremlin.

The basic inferences are that two or more people were feeding little known details about the Clinton emails to FOUR of the people on the campaign roster. That's not a coincidence. It's not chasing Russians. Or an attempt to PROTECT Trump. It was a setup to dirty them if there was ever an investigation. It's espionage. And one of perpetrators has a history of of being a PRACTICING academic expert on campaign espionage on the payroll of the "dark arts" people in govt.

What a fucking retard.

Read the thread, moron.

Ahem...

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Drumpf,” Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

Apparently the Trumpsters believe that the FBI should have ignored the information that they had regarding possible infiltration of the Trump campaign by the Russians.

And where were the inserts to protect the Hillary campaign? They had a more obvious need -- didn't they?
The only infiltration of the Trump campaign was from your OWN FUCKING FEDERAL GOVT..

On July 7 of that year, Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow to give a lecture. Page had long been on the FBI’s radar due to his contacts with Russia; in 2013, Russian intelligence reached out to him directly in a short-lived effort to recruit him as an intelligence asset. Less than a week later, Halper met Page at a conference on US foreign policy and the 2016 election held in Cambridge. The two men struck up an email correspondence.

It’s not clear whether that initial meeting was done at the FBI’s behest. It’s possible that these two men just had a lot in common and established a sort of friendship; Halper is reportedly known for being a major networker.

But on July 31, about three weeks after Halper and Page first met, the FBI began a counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to infiltrate the Trump campaign and alter the outcome of the 2016 election. As part of this investigation, they asked Halper to reach out to two Trump advisers — Page and George Papadopoulos — to see what he could learn about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Between August 1 and the November 2016 election, Halper was in regular contact with those two men. In September, he met with Papadopoulos in London — the pretext was Halper paying Papadopoulos to write a paper on Middle Eastern energy markets — and asked him about Trump contacts with the Kremlin.

The Papadopoulos Affair: Such a Downer

We now know that, in September 2016, Stefan Halper, a Cambridge University professor and confidential informant for the FBI, invited Papadopoulos to a meeting in London. Halper offered to pay for Papadopoulos’ flight and hotel and offered to pay him $3,000 to write a policy paper on a Middle East gas field. When the meeting took place, Halper, acting in his undercover capacity, posed many random questions about assorted topics. But then, out of left field, he suddenly asked, “George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?” Papadopoulos replied that he did not.

Halper was planting information on Papadopoulos. He wasn't trying to elicit information.

The spy's name was made public already. Failed thread.

Not hardly. Now we just have to figure out who's going to jail.

Top House Democrat Requests Probe Into How FBI Source's Name Was Leaked

And I notice Nunes and Gowdy got real quiet all of a sudden.

God help their sorry asses when the Democrats win control of the House in November. You Dotards are going to get to watch your boys be trotted in front of those committees now being controlled by Democrats, and by the end of the Trump crime syndicates first and only term he and a lot of those Republicans are probably going to be doing time at the same correctional facility.

Why do these loving and tolerant liberals always threaten and glorify trials, mass incarceration and destruction of their elected political opponents?
Gulag-Stalin-300x210.jpg

The basic inferences are that two or more people were feeding little known details about the Clinton emails

What Clinton emails? We are talking about Trump's campaign and the supposed "Spygate".

Your roof is sliding off.

The basic inferences are that two or more people were feeding little known details about the Clinton emails

What Clinton emails? We are talking about Trump's campaign and the supposed "Spygate".

The Clinton emails that Halper mentioned to Popadopolous, moron.

What a fucking retard.

Read the thread, moron.

Ahem...

And where were the inserts to protect the Hillary campaign? They had a more obvious need -- didn't they?
The only infiltration of the Trump campaign was from your OWN FUCKING FEDERAL GOVT..

What 'infiltration' of the Trump campaign?

You have really drunk the Trump Koolaid.

Not a single FBI employee- or informant- 'infiltrated' the Trump campaign- or as Trump claimed was 'implanted' into his campaign.

Why on earth did the FBI take action?

Well lets review again:
This deep familiarity with both Republican politics and the world of international spycraft may have been what made Halper an ideal informant for the FBI during the 2016 campaign.

Papadopoulos denied any knowledge of Russian outreach to the Trump team, which was a lie: Papadopoulos had drunkenly bragged to an Australian diplomat about Russia offering him “dirt” on Hillary Clinton back in May, which led to the FBI beginning its counterintelligence investigation in the first place.

Halper also met with a third Trump foreign policy adviser, Sam Clovis; according to Clovis, they discussed China policy, not Russia. It’s not clear if this meeting was also at the FBI’s behest, or if what they discussed was relayed back to the FBI.

And that’s it. There is no evidence so far that Halper attempted to join the Trump campaign and act as a double agent; nor is there evidence that he conducted any kind of illegal snooping on Page or Papadopoulos.

The Clinton emails that Halper mentioned to Popadopolous, moron.

And when did Halper do that?

The Papadopoulos Affair: Such a Downer

We now know that, in September 2016, Stefan Halper, a Cambridge University professor and confidential informant for the FBI, invited Papadopoulos to a meeting in London. Halper offered to pay for Papadopoulos’ flight and hotel and offered to pay him $3,000 to write a policy paper on a Middle East gas field. When the meeting took place, Halper, acting in his undercover capacity, posed many random questions about assorted topics. But then, out of left field, he suddenly asked, “George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?” Papadopoulos replied that he did not.

Halper was planting information on Papadopoulos. He wasn't trying to elicit information.

Where does Halper try to plant any information?

Forum List

Back