Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

I saw the show. That's why I said what I did.
Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

Really when did Clapper say that?

Behar: "I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?"

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

Behar: "Well, why doesn't he like that? He should be happy."

Clapper: "He should be."

Oh wait- you were just Gas Lighting again.

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"
The rest is lying and weaseling.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

So why do you object to the FBI spying on the Russians in the United States?
He was spying on the Russians by infiltrating the Trump campaign???????
And by 'infiltrating' the Trump campaign you of course mean- never setting foot in a Trump campaign office.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

Name one Russian Halper spied on.

Quote where Clapper said that Halper was paid to spy on the Trump campaign.

"They were spying"

Name one Russian Halper spied on.

Quote where Clapper said that Halper was paid to spy on the Trump campaign.

He can't.

What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

The Dims can't lie their way out of this one.

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

Just another Clapper lie to save his ass. ..

So prove that Clapper is lying.

I mean its pretty easy to prove lots of Trump's lies are lies- like blaming Democrats for a law that doesn't exist that the Trump's administration's decision to separate parent and children of refugee seekers

"They were spying"

And by 'infiltrating' the Trump campaign you of course mean- never setting foot in a Trump campaign office.

You're kidding right? This guy Halper is a long term Intel Asset. Read the wiki on him. It's been updated to include a lot of what this thread is about. He's been an operative for intel ops for at least the past 10 years.

United States government research (2012–2017)
Halper's more recent work for the United States government was classified. From May 2012 to July 2017, Halper was paid by the Department of Defense a total of US$1,058,161[15] as follows:

Award ID Date Signed NAICS Code Amount $ Description
HQ003412C0039 May 30, 2012 541720 $197,626 Classified
HQ003414C0076 July 30, 2014 541720 $204,000 Classified
HQ003415C0100 September 25, 2015 541720 $244,960 Classified
HQ003416P0148 September 27, 2016 541720 $282,295 Classified
HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 Classified

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

I mean its pretty easy to prove lots of Trump's lies are lies- like blaming Democrats for a law that doesn't exist that the Trump's administration's decision to separate parent and children of refugee seekers

EVERY time Clapper speaks -- he lies. He/'s lied repeatedly to the US Public about the 702 Patriotic Act Domestic spy machine, he lied when he was the chief marketeer for the phony Clinton/DNC/Russian dossier and packaged it up as an "official intel product" and presented to the public and had the Prez briefed on it by Comey.

He's a spook. That's his job. And now he's in the middle of the biggest abuse of American Domestic spying in the history of this country. OF COURSE he's gonna join CNN for money and lie his ass off every day from that podium... He's going down..

"They were spying"

You're kidding right? This guy Halper is a long term Intel Asset. Read the wiki on him. It's been updated to include a lot of what this thread is about. He's been an operative for intel ops for at least the past 10 years.

United States government research (2012–2017)
Halper's more recent work for the United States government was classified. From May 2012 to July 2017, Halper was paid by the Department of Defense a total of US$1,058,161[15] as follows:

Award ID Date Signed NAICS Code Amount $ Description
HQ003412C0039 May 30, 2012 541720 $197,626 Classified
HQ003414C0076 July 30, 2014 541720 $204,000 Classified
HQ003415C0100 September 25, 2015 541720 $244,960 Classified
HQ003416P0148 September 27, 2016 541720 $282,295 Classified
HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 Classified

I am not kidding- are you?

Were any of those payments for intelligence work?
Online story gets details wrong about informant payment
But the money came from the Defense Department’s Office of Net Assessment, not the FBI. The Pentagon describes the Office of Net Assessment as "an independent organization within the Department of Defense charged with identifying emerging or future threats and opportunities for the United States."

Exactly what do we know about what Halper did?

He called two campaign members- and met with one.

This is what the Trumpsters are calling 'infiltrating'- or what their Dear Leader is calling- 'implanted'

Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president. It took place very early on, and long before the phony Russia Hoax became a “hot” Fake News story. If true - all time biggest political scandal!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 18, 2018

Is there any evidence that the FBI was acting for political reasons?

No.

Is there any evidence that the FBI acted to harm Donald Trump by doing this?

No.

Could the FBI have sabotaged the Trump campaign- but chose not to?

Yes.

EVERY time Clapper speaks -- he lies. He/'s lied repeatedly to the US Public about the 702 Patriotic Act Domestic spy machine, he lied when he was the chief marketeer for the phony Clinton/DNC/Russian dossier and packaged it up as an "official intel product" and presented to the public and had the Prez briefed on it by Comey.

He's a spook. That's his job. And now he's in the middle of the biggest abuse of American Domestic spying in the history of this country. OF COURSE he's gonna join CNN for money and lie his ass off every day from that podium... He's going down..

LOL- of course Clapper is the liar.

When Donald Trump lies every day- like this whopper:

Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president. It took place very early on, and long before the phony Russia Hoax became a “hot” Fake News story. If true - all time biggest political scandal!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 18, 2018

Nobody implanted in his campaign- but that won't stop the Liar in Chief from lying to discredit the FBI or anyone else he perceives to be on his enemies list.

"They were spying"

He was spying on the Russians by asking the Trump campaign members about their interactions with the Russians.

I am just baffled by why the Right objects to the FBI counter intelligence measures against the Russians to protect our election process.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper

Oh my Allah, Adam Schiff said that? The corrupt fuck from California who lies about Trump everyday?

Well, if that corrupt fuck says so then it's settled. :thup:

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

The Stalinists are SURE that if they just hold their breath and stomp their feet, it will all go away and they can go back to hating Trump...

"They were spying"

He was spying on the Russians by asking the Trump campaign members about their interactions with the Russians.

I am just baffled by why the Right objects to the FBI counter intelligence measures against the Russians to protect our election process.
When did he ask them that?

You leftists that think this is over like theDoctorisIn or Lakhota need to look more closely at what Gowdy actually was saying.

Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,”

Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

In the video below, Gowdy says about 6 times, it NEVER had anything to do with Donald Trump. DJT WAS NEVER THE TARGET. So if you're using him to get at DJT -- it ain't gonna happen with the apologetic CYA that some of the Repubs are offering up.

It's looking like BOTH party ESTABLISHMENT players were bugging the FBI to put eyes into the Trump Campaign DURING THE PRIMARIES. And all these spineless Repubs are just backing away from ANY DATES that would show any of THEIR Red Team using govt resources to spy on Trump and associates.

Days like this make me THRILLED not to a Dem or Repub... It's more complicated than we knew even a couple weeks ago.. Damn that Swamp needs draining badly.. This is what "interfering with an election looks like" when you got that much at stake on "winning" and retaining power.

You leftists that think this is over like theDoctorisIn or Lakhota need to look more closely at what Gowdy actually was saying.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,”

In the video below, Gowdy says about 6 times, it NEVER had anything to do with Donald Trump. DJT WAS NEVER THE TARGET. So if you're using him to get at DJT -- it ain't gonna happen with the apologetic CYA that some of the Repubs are offering up.

It's looking like BOTH party ESTABLISHMENT players were bugging the FBI to put eyes into the Trump Campaign DURING THE PRIMARIES. And all these spineless Repubs are just backing away from ANY DATES that would show any of THEIR Red Team using govt resources to spy on Trump and associates.

Days like this make me THRILLED not to a Dem or Repub... It's more complicated than we knew even a couple weeks ago..

Save your NaziCon spin for those gullible enough to buy it. Your Fox News video is funny.

Days like this make me THRILLED not to a Dem or Repub... It's more complicated than we knew even a couple weeks ago..

Looks like Gowdy is saying there is nothing wrong with the informant, you know, the part you didn't bold.

Also, Gowdy isn't even going to be in the room if there is every going to be any determination of Trump's guilt, so the part you bolded is really not important.

Forum List

Back