Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

There was no spying operation. So can’t really continue the argument.

Clapper and Brennan have both admitted there was a spying operation.

LOL! Not even Fox News agrees with you.

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

Media accuse Trump of lying about ‘SPYGATE’ despite Clapper admission

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)
What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

The Dims can't lie their way out of this one.

What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

I take it you didn't read the article then? Oh well, can't fix stupid.

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

Trump lied to you........again.
It's not a theory, it's a fact that Clapper and Brennan both admitted. The FBI hired a spy to tamper with the Trump campaign. He wasn't "in the Trump campaign." He was planting bogus information on Trump campaign staffers.

Nope- that is of course just you slurping up Trump's lies and regurgitating them- like the loyal little Trumpster you are.
I watched Clapper admit it on the view

No you did not.

I just posted the video, you fucking moron.

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

It's not a theory, it's a fact that Clapper and Brennan both admitted. The FBI hired a spy to tamper with the Trump campaign. He wasn't "in the Trump campaign." He was planting bogus information on Trump campaign staffers.

Nope- that is of course just you slurping up Trump's lies and regurgitating them- like the loyal little Trumpster you are.

No you did not.

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.[1][2]

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.[1][2]

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

Why are you telling us about Trump's tactics?

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper

Lol. You wish.

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

That's your tactic, douchebag.

Fox News said:

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

Except of course nowhere on the video does he actually say that.

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

That is the douchebag Trump's tactic.

You just the gullible tool that slurps it up and spews it back out.

Except of course nowhere on the video does he actually say that.

Gaslighting - Wikipedia

That is the douchebag Trump's tactic.

You just the gullible tool that slurps it up and spews it back out.
iu

No you did not.

What did Clapper actually say?

Did he say that the FBI was spying on Trump or his campaign?

Nope- you are just gaslighting for your Dear Leader- being the douchebag you are.

Here are the actual words- but you keep gaslighting for your Dear Leader- it is what you do:

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

Behar: "I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?"

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

Behar: "Well, why doesn't he like that? He should be happy."

Clapper: "He should be."

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

No you did not.

Nope- you are just gaslighting for your Dear Leader- being the douchebag you are.

Here are the actual words- but you keep gaslighting for your Dear Leader- it is what you do:

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

By "spying on the Russians" he's referring to the activities of Stefan Halper who arranged meetings with Carter Page, George Popadopawhatshishname and a couple of others. He pumped them for information, and fed them bogus information. How is that "spying on the Russians?" All the people he talked to were Americans on the Trump campaign. But Clapper does admit the FBI was spying. He just lies about who the targets were.

No you did not.

By "spying on the Russians" he's referring to the activities of Stefan Halper who arranged meetings with Carter Page, George Popadopawhatshishname and a couple of others. He pumped them for information, and fed them bogus information. How is that "spying on the Russians?" All the people he talked to were Americans on the Trump campaign. But Clapper does admit the FBI was spying. He just lies about who the targets were.

So when you said:

You were lying.

And when you said this:

You were lying again.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...
Spygate is just another one of Trump's conspiracy theories in which there is no evidence. His conspiracy theories first came to light with his belief that thousands of Muslims were on the streets in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the towers, then the Director of the CIA with detailed intelligence of the 911 attack to come. Then he joined the birthers claiming Obama was not a citizen. According to Trump, Ted Cruz and Rubio's citizenship disqualified them for the presidency. When Scalia died Trump said he was skeptical of the medical examiner's report of natural causes and now FBI agents were spying on him and his campaign. It's all just bull shit and Trump paranoia.

Like most conspiracy theorist, Trump sees patterns and causal connections that are just not there. For most people, conspiracy theories are harmless unless you happen to be the President with a nuclear arsenal at your fingertips. Neither his supporters or his opposition seems to be concerned but they should be.

Do you think that Trump actually believes any of this bullshit? I think he has been using this crap to recruit his gullible followers all along.

Which is why he dropped the Birther BS as soon as he got the GOP nomination.

He plays his base like like a maestro
Trump is certainly aware that entertaining conspiracy theories in line with beliefs of his supporters helps his cause. However, I think Trump has always looked for the hidden story, the secret agenda, and the story behind the story. He doesn't trust and has never trusted institutions such as government, the media, institutions of higher education, and the science community. This distrust of anything accepted as common knowledge is an integral part of his personality. So yes, I think Trump is a conspiracy theorist but he's smart enough to only share his theories where he thinks it will help him.

It is obvious that he doesn't like or trust institutes of higher learning. Wow is it obvious .

Fox News said:

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

No you did not.

So when you said:

You were lying.

And when you said this:

You were lying again.

Nope. Your splitting hairs because you know it's true. Everyone knows it's true.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No you did not.

I just posted the link to it, your fucking moron.

I saw the show. That's why I said what I did.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

Really when did Clapper say that?

Oh wait- you were just Gas Lighting again.

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

And you believe that? Why wasn't he trying to determine whether Russians were infiltrating the Hillary campaign?

No you did not.

So when you said:

You were lying.

And when you said this:

You were lying again.
Nope. Your splitting hairs because you know it's true. Everyone knows it's true.

Trumpsters find the facts inconvenient- i.e. 'splitting hairs'- you lied.
You were caught.
So you gaslight.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.[/QUOTE]
By "spying on the Russians" he's referring to the activities of Stefan Halper who arranged meetings with Carter Page, George Popadopawhatshishname and a couple of others. He pumped them for information, and fed them bogus information. How is that "spying on the Russians?" All the people he talked to were Americans on the Trump campaign. But Clapper does admit the FBI was spying. He just lies about who the targets were.[/QUOTE]

So when you said:

You were lying.

And when you said this:

You were lying again

Forum List

Back