Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Oh? Howā€™s that? If I wasnā€™t skeptical about it and was already convinced Trumpā€™s guilty of Russian collusion when I havenā€™t been given hard evidence to prove so, THAT would be allowing my personal bias to dictate what I believe. Iā€™m waiting to see what comes out of the probe when itā€™s wrapped up, and I wonā€™t be convinced heā€™s either guilty or innocent until presented with valid evidence.

As you can clearly see by reading this thread alone, most anti-Trumpers are already convinced heā€™s guilty and most pro-Trumpers are convinced heā€™s innocent. In America, youā€™re innocent until proven guilty and thatā€™s how I view thingsā€”has nothing to do with feelings.

No not all Trumpsters have faith heā€™s telling the truth... at least the ones with brains. I voted for Trump and Iā€™m not afraid to point out heā€™s not as trustworthy as I first thought.

Unlike most Americans, I donā€™t let my personal feelings get in the way of finding out the truth. Iā€™m as skeptical about Trumpā€™s claims here as I am about the Russia investigation.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which letā€™s face itā€”is based on nothing reallyā€”has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trumpā€™s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Hereā€™s the thing: they donā€™t CARE if itā€™s true or not bc itā€™s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.
If you are skeptical about the Russian investigation then you are indeed letting your personal feeling get in the way.
We all need to shut up and allow the investigation to conclude without threats or obstruction.
No we don't. Demands like that are just a stall tactic so the deep state can keep the information under the rug until the election. It needs to be uncovered ASAP. The voters need to know what kind of crooks populate the opposition party that wants to impeach Trump.

Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.
There was no spying operation. So canā€™t really continue the argument.

Clapper and Brennan have both admitted there was a spying operation.

LOL! Not even Fox News agrees with you.

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

Media accuse Trump of lying about ā€˜SPYGATEā€™ despite Clapper admission

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)
What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

I take it you didn't read the article then? Oh well, can't fix stupid.

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

Trump lied to you........again.
It's not a theory, it's a fact that Clapper and Brennan both admitted. The FBI hired a spy to tamper with the Trump campaign. He wasn't "in the Trump campaign." He was planting bogus information on Trump campaign staffers.

ā€œNothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,ā€ said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious ā€œNunes memoā€ ended up backfiring, undermining Trump Worldā€™s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trumpā€™s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...
Spygate is just another one of Trump's conspiracy theories in which there is no evidence. His conspiracy theories first came to light with his belief that thousands of Muslims were on the streets in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the towers, then the Director of the CIA with detailed intelligence of the 911 attack to come. Then he joined the birthers claiming Obama was not a citizen. According to Trump, Ted Cruz and Rubio's citizenship disqualified them for the presidency. When Scalia died Trump said he was skeptical of the medical examiner's report of natural causes and now FBI agents were spying on him and his campaign. It's all just bull shit and Trump paranoia.

Like most conspiracy theorist, Trump sees patterns and causal connections that are just not there. For most people, conspiracy theories are harmless unless you happen to be the President with a nuclear arsenal at your fingertips. Neither his supporters or his opposition seems to be concerned but they should be.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)
What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.

ā€œNothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,ā€ said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious ā€œNunes memoā€ ended up backfiring, undermining Trump Worldā€™s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trumpā€™s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...
Spygate is just another one of Trump's conspiracy theories in which there is no evidence. His conspiracy theories first came to light with his belief that thousands of Muslims were on the streets in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the towers, then the Director of the CIA with detailed intelligence of the 911 attack to come. Then he joined the birthers claiming Obama was not a citizen. According to Trump, Ted Cruz and Rubio's citizenship disqualified them for the presidency. When Scalia died Trump said he was skeptical of the medical examiner's report of natural causes and now FBI agents were spying on him and his campaign. It's all just bull shit and Trump paranoia.

Like most conspiracy theorist, Trump sees patterns and causal connections that are just not there. For most people, conspiracy theories are harmless unless you happen to be the President with a nuclear arsenal at your fingertips. Neither his supporters or his opposition seems to be concerned but they should be.

Do you think that Trump actually believes any of this bullshit? I think he has been using this crap to recruit his gullible followers all along.

Which is why he dropped the Birther BS as soon as he got the GOP nomination.

He plays his base like like a maestro

Fox News said:

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

It's not a theory, it's a fact that Clapper and Brennan both admitted. The FBI hired a spy to tamper with the Trump campaign. He wasn't "in the Trump campaign." He was planting bogus information on Trump campaign staffers.

Nope- that is of course just you slurping up Trump's lies and regurgitating them- like the loyal little Trumpster you are.

Oh? Howā€™s that? If I wasnā€™t skeptical about it and was already convinced Trumpā€™s guilty of Russian collusion when I havenā€™t been given hard evidence to prove so, THAT would be allowing my personal bias to dictate what I believe. Iā€™m waiting to see what comes out of the probe when itā€™s wrapped up, and I wonā€™t be convinced heā€™s either guilty or innocent until presented with valid evidence.

As you can clearly see by reading this thread alone, most anti-Trumpers are already convinced heā€™s guilty and most pro-Trumpers are convinced heā€™s innocent. In America, youā€™re innocent until proven guilty and thatā€™s how I view thingsā€”has nothing to do with feelings.

No not all Trumpsters have faith heā€™s telling the truth... at least the ones with brains. I voted for Trump and Iā€™m not afraid to point out heā€™s not as trustworthy as I first thought.

Unlike most Americans, I donā€™t let my personal feelings get in the way of finding out the truth. Iā€™m as skeptical about Trumpā€™s claims here as I am about the Russia investigation.

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.
If you are skeptical about the Russian investigation then you are indeed letting your personal feeling get in the way.
We all need to shut up and allow the investigation to conclude without threats or obstruction.
No we don't. Demands like that are just a stall tactic so the deep state can keep the information under the rug until the election. It needs to be uncovered ASAP. The voters need to know what kind of crooks populate the opposition party that wants to impeach Trump.

Yes- because of course you are desperate to stop any investigation....what are you so convinced that Muehler is going to find out about your Dear Leader?

Fox News said:

Nope- that is of course just you slurping up Trump's lies and regurgitating them- like the loyal little Trumpster you are.
I watched Clapper admit it on the view

Yes- because of course you are desperate to stop any investigation....what are you so convinced that Muehler is going to find out about your Dear Leader?
You turds never come up with new talking points, do you? The theory that the investigation is harmless if the targets are innocent has been debunked a thousands times. Only a Stalinist believes spending millions to investigate specific people is harmless. The purpose of this investigation is to provide the Dims with opposition research at government expense. It's purpose is to hamper the Trump administration.

No you did not.

No you did not.

I just posted the link to it, your fucking moron.

No you did not.

I saw the show. That's why I said what I did.

No you did not.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

No you did not.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

I understand English very well. Clapper did not say what you claim..

No you did not.

I understand English very well. Clapper did not say what you claim..

iu

Doesn't matter what the democrat propaganda wing thinks or says, there was spys in the Trump campaign, and when it's all said and done, probably going to be some democrats in jail... maybe even.... OBAMA.

Yeah he's not exempt... he knew... maybe he can run back to kenya where he was born and beg them not to extradite his ass back to America for prosecution... and jail.

Fox News said:

And I'm sure that Trump will find evidence for that right after he's done finding evidence that Obama wasn't born in the US and that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

When are going to stop letting Trump lie to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn't matter what the democrat propaganda wing thinks or says, there was spys in the Trump campaign, and when it's all said and done, probably going to be some democrats in jail... maybe even.... OBAMA.

Yeah he's not exempt... he knew... maybe he can run back to kenya where he was born and beg them not to extradite his ass back to America for prosecution... and jail.

You don't seem to realize how it works comrade, laws are for the little people, the ruling elite won't allow any of it's members to go to jail, doesn't matter if they're democrat or republican, it would set a bad example

:popcorn:

Fox News said:

And I'm sure that Trump will find evidence for that right after he's done finding evidence that Obama wasn't born in the US and that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

When are going to stop letting Trump lie to you?
Well how about this crazy idea skippy... why don't you show us all a photo of Barry's hard copy Hawaiian birth certificate... ooooohhh... I'm sorry... I asked you to show us something that no one has seen.... soooo sorry.

You don't seem to realize how it works comrade, laws are for the little people, the ruling elite won't allow any of it's members to go to jail, doesn't matter if they're democrat or republican, it would set a bad example

:popcorn:
One could actually get that impression... but I think times are a changin'... because there's someone in the White House that just doesn't play by those old corrupt establishment rules... got 'em all real scared too. They've played all their best cards and pulled out all the stops, but he's STILL THERE.

Forum List

Back