Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Actually "spy" is the more accurate term. An informant is someone from inside the campaign who provides the FBI with information. In this case, someone who wasn't part of the campaign tried to obtain confidential information and also to lure people into committing corrupt acts. That's spying in the classic sense.

Indeed. The Obama Admin (Past and remaining embeds) are engaged in a SPYING and SABOTAGE operation. There were no whistleblowers in the Trump campaign. The SPY operation tried to entrap gullible and junior campaign associates with manufactured fake evidence.
Manafort was just a coffee runner

Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.
There was no spying operation. So canā€™t really continue the argument.

Clapper and Brennan have both admitted there was a spying operation.

LOL! Not even Fox News agrees with you.

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

Media accuse Trump of lying about ā€˜SPYGATEā€™ despite Clapper admission

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)

ā€œNothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,ā€ said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious ā€œNunes memoā€ ended up backfiring, undermining Trump Worldā€™s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trumpā€™s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Meanwhile no one cares that Hillaryā€™s campaign worked with foreign officials to get dirt on Trump in order to INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION! I guess working with outsiders to influence an election is only a problem when Trump supposedly does it.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which letā€™s face itā€”is based on nothing reallyā€”has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trumpā€™s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Hereā€™s the thing: they donā€™t CARE if itā€™s true or not bc itā€™s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.

The evidence proves that trump was lying again. The evidence was viewed yesterday by that gang of eight. They said that there was no spy.

Why are you so quick to believe trump's lies and not honest hard facts?

Seems to me that it's people like you who don't want truth or honesty.

There was no spy in trump's campaign. There was no wiretaps on trump tower.

Nothing that trump has said about this has turned out to have any evidence or truth.

If all of that happened where's the evidence? Where's the proof? Just saying that there was a spy in trump's campaign doesn't make it true.

Meanwhile all evidence screams that trump is a liar and you believe those lies.
Democrats lie every day. Obama lied about his involvement in the investigation and Dems are still lying to cover his pathetic ass. It is what dems do. It is the only thing they know how to do well.

Why do you believe Obama lied about his involvement? Thanks to the FBI texts agents tried to destroy, we know he was briefed on every aspect of the investigation. We also know he could have stopped the Russian trolls, but made the decision not to. I wonder why? I also wonder why the DNC purchased a dossier written by Kremlin agents.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which letā€™s face itā€”is based on nothing reallyā€”has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trumpā€™s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Hereā€™s the thing: they donā€™t CARE if itā€™s true or not bc itā€™s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.

The evidence proves that trump was lying again. The evidence was viewed yesterday by that gang of eight. They said that there was no spy.

Why are you so quick to believe trump's lies and not honest hard facts?

Seems to me that it's people like you who don't want truth or honesty.

There was no spy in trump's campaign. There was no wiretaps on trump tower.

Nothing that trump has said about this has turned out to have any evidence or truth.

If all of that happened where's the evidence? Where's the proof? Just saying that there was a spy in trump's campaign doesn't make it true.

Meanwhile all evidence screams that trump is a liar and you believe those lies.
Democrats lie every day. Obama lied about his involvement in the investigation and Dems are still lying to cover his pathetic ass. It is what dems do. It is the only thing they know how to do well.

Why do you believe Obama lied about his involvement? Thanks to the FBI texts agents tried to destroy, we know he was briefed on every aspect of the investigation. We also know he could have stopped the Russian trolls, but made the decision not to. I wonder why? I also wonder why the DNC purchased a dossier written by Kremlin agents.

This has been explained (more than once) by Obama himself.
He did not publicly state that the Chump Campaign was under investigation because he did not want to .....
INFLUENCE THE ELECTION!!!

Oh, if only the cons had a shred of dignity. Hell will freeze over first.

Not until they learned there was treason going on
Wrong again. They had absolutely no legal basis for sending anyone to spy on the Trump campaign.

Because of course the Trumpsters don't think that the FBI should have been concerned- or investigated- when they became suspicious of possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

Face it - the Trumpsters don't give a damn whether the Russians infiltrated the Trump campaign or whether there was any collusion- and they certainly don't think that the FBI should have been doing their job to prevent Russian interference in the United States.

The FBI never became suspicous of possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. That's a cover story. The sent a spy to interview Popwhatshisname who employed a bimbo in attempt to lure him into doing something innapropriate before there was any case opened on thr Trump campaign. The same spy interviewd Carter Page.

Leakers told the Times that ā€œwithin hoursā€ of opening the investigation into the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, the FBI dispatched two agents to London to interview the Australian diplomat who had talked to Papadopoulos, meaning that the investigation had officially opened even before they interviewed him.

This has been explained (more than once) by Obama himself.
He did not publicly state that the Chump Campaign was under investigation because he did not want to .....
INFLUENCE THE ELECTION!!!

Oh, if only the cons had a shred of dignity. Hell will freeze over first.

If Obama knew the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign, then he is a criminal who belongs in prison.

Indeed. The Obama Admin (Past and remaining embeds) are engaged in a SPYING and SABOTAGE operation. There were no whistleblowers in the Trump campaign. The SPY operation tried to entrap gullible and junior campaign associates with manufactured fake evidence.

Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:
While that theory has not been admitted by Clapper, Americans will have to decide for themselves whether the president was being truthful during Thursday's Twitter storm.

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)
What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:

What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:

I take it you didn't read the article then? Oh well, can't fix stupid.

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

Trump lied to you........again.

Oh? Howā€™s that? If I wasnā€™t skeptical about it and was already convinced Trumpā€™s guilty of Russian collusion when I havenā€™t been given hard evidence to prove so, THAT would be allowing my personal bias to dictate what I believe. Iā€™m waiting to see what comes out of the probe when itā€™s wrapped up, and I wonā€™t be convinced heā€™s either guilty or innocent until presented with valid evidence.

As you can clearly see by reading this thread alone, most anti-Trumpers are already convinced heā€™s guilty and most pro-Trumpers are convinced heā€™s innocent. In America, youā€™re innocent until proven guilty and thatā€™s how I view thingsā€”has nothing to do with feelings.

No not all Trumpsters have faith heā€™s telling the truth... at least the ones with brains. I voted for Trump and Iā€™m not afraid to point out heā€™s not as trustworthy as I first thought.

Unlike most Americans, I donā€™t let my personal feelings get in the way of finding out the truth. Iā€™m as skeptical about Trumpā€™s claims here as I am about the Russia investigation.

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.
If you are skeptical about the Russian investigation then you are indeed letting your personal feeling get in the way.
We all need to shut up and allow the investigation to conclude without threats or obstruction.

ā€œNothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,ā€ said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious ā€œNunes memoā€ ended up backfiring, undermining Trump Worldā€™s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trumpā€™s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

What ended? Shit two years and no Russia Russia, and you think one week ends something? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you proving Russia Russia?

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:

The "theory" that Trump's campaign had a spy in it. And the only people that think Clapper "admitted" to anything are gullible Trumpers. Even Fox News isn't on board with you.

He did admit it jack! I know it goes against your handlers

And these white wingers on the USMB went nuts over that nothingburger.

And these white wingers on the USMB went nuts over that nothingburger.
We love nothing burgers. Ask mueller

Fox News said:

My handlers are Fox News? When did this happen?!

Fox News said:

My handlers are Fox News? When did this happen?!
I donā€™t watch them. Go to joe pags

You lose.

Try again.

Fox News said:

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..
They're like deer caught in the headlights. They don't understand that a two ton vehicle is bearing down on them at 75 mph.

Forum List

Back