Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Plenty of Republicans have been vocal about their dislike for Trump. Just bc someone is a Republican doesn’t mean they’re loyal to a Republican president.

The spy's name was made public already. Failed thread.

What spy?

James Bond is fictional.
Sorry you have not been keeping up with events. You probably should not post in a thread when you are completely ignorant regarding the topic.

Stefan Halper, a longtime CIA operative and professor at Cambridge University has already been named.
Yeah, the guy sounds like a real Progressive to me. Burn them Republicans to the ground!

Stefan Halper: Cambridge professor, former middling aide to Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Now, apparently, the confidential source for the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Is it my imagination, or did you contradict yourself here? You said Trump made up the wiretapping claims, then in the next paragraph you say evidence from wiretapping is part of the reason the Russian collusion investigation was opened...

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which let’s face it—is based on nothing really—has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trump’s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Here’s the thing: they don’t CARE if it’s true or not bc it’s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.

Because he made it up with NO EVIDENCE, just like his wiretapping claims.

The Russia Investigation was begun with evidence from the Australian embassy in London, continued with meetings the FBI had with Carter Paige and others. And the wiretapping of Russian spies who kept getting phone calls from members of the Trump campaign.

The Russian Investigation has resulted in 75+ charges, 5 guilty pleas, 4 cooperating witnesses, more to come.

So if he’d have used the word “informant” in place of “spy” you and everyone else, including the media, would admit he’s correct?

:laugh:

Here's how it works. Democrats, with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media, use the word "informant" instead of "spy" and then they claim the spy story is bogus. It's simple enough for the simple minded democrat base.

Here's how it works.

Trump, with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the GOP, uses the word 'spy' and then simply pronounces he was spied upon without any proof.

Trumpster's- used to slurping up Trump's lies without question, slurps this up too. It's simple enough for the simple minded Republican base.

Another one who exhibits the very behavior the anti-Trumpers hate about Trump. Were you outraged over the mocking of a disabled reporter incident? I hope not, bc given your “Trumptard” reference, that’d make you a hypocrite.

Nobody is gonna fall for Donald and Devin's crap anymore.
If only that were so! :lol:

I used to underestimate the stupidity of the rube herd, too.

Someday you will learn there is no bottom to their credulousness.

They are already back in line for refills of their piss cups.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You're right - I try to remain an optimist but Trumptards have proven again and again that their thirst for Trump pee is unquenchable.

That’s the stupidest sign I’ve ever seen.

Uh-huh. And the Russian collusion thing is an anti-Trump invention.

Remember those text messages that were publicized between two dems who were having an affair? They spoke about an “insurance policy” in case Trump won... this was before the Russia investigation was started... what do you think this “insurance policy” was?

I’m not saying this means it was dreamed up by democrats, but it looks awfully suspicious. One would think if they’ve found something of merit regarding Trump Russia collusion, they’d have wrapped things up... Two years seems like plenty of time, given all the people who believe Trump is guilty. If it was THAT obvious, it probably wouldn’t take them two plus years to nail him.

Weird how democrats are all too willing to dismiss this, yet entertain basically anything that makes Trump look bad. The Russia investigation, which let’s face it—is based on nothing really—has been going on for two years, yet they come to this conclusion that Trump’s claim of campaign spying is full of shit in less than a week.

Here’s the thing: they don’t CARE if it’s true or not bc it’s their job to prove him wrong and by God they WILL prove him wrong.
The spy thing was a Trump invention. It's not that we don't care, it's that it's not true.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intel agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign,” said a statement Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., read to reporters on behalf of himself, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.

But just as the notorious “Nunes memo” ended up backfiring, undermining Trump World’s own arguments, the secret information divulged yesterday brought into focus another inconvenient truth for the president: there was no spy. Trump’s assertions on the matter have been ridiculous from the outset.

Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Thread bookmarked so in a couple weeks we can see how many indictments have been handed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Have you recorded the 5 guilty pleas, and 22 indictments in your bookmark, of the Mueller investigation so far in just one year?
Which ones were for collusion? The Russians indictments will be dismissed because Herr Mewler didn't even have a case against them prepared. Furthermore, it's not illegal for foreigners to post on Facebook, so what are the guilty of? All the other cases have serious problems, like tainted evidence and proscutorial abuse.
images

To be absolutely fair, Clapper is not exactly an honest man...

The spy thing was a Trump invention. It's not that we don't care, it's that it's not true.
Really?

SO Clapper and Brennen telling us that they did indeed have human interference interface (Human spies) were lying when they told us there were indeed Spies?

Oh? How’s that? If I wasn’t skeptical about it and was already convinced Trump’s guilty of Russian collusion when I haven’t been given hard evidence to prove so, THAT would be allowing my personal bias to dictate what I believe. I’m waiting to see what comes out of the probe when it’s wrapped up, and I won’t be convinced he’s either guilty or innocent until presented with valid evidence.

As you can clearly see by reading this thread alone, most anti-Trumpers are already convinced he’s guilty and most pro-Trumpers are convinced he’s innocent. In America, you’re innocent until proven guilty and that’s how I view things—has nothing to do with feelings.

No not all Trumpsters have faith he’s telling the truth... at least the ones with brains. I voted for Trump and I’m not afraid to point out he’s not as trustworthy as I first thought.

Unlike most Americans, I don’t let my personal feelings get in the way of finding out the truth. I’m as skeptical about Trump’s claims here as I am about the Russia investigation.

Weird how the Trumpsters are all too willing to believe this, yet believe virtually anything that makes the FBI or Democrats look bad.
The Russia investigation- started in part because of claims by Trump own campaign member that Russia had something on Clinton, and on one of Trump's campaign members being watched as a potential spy for Russia- has been going on now for two years, and has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Meanwhile Trump has proclaimed that there is a spy- and even though there is absolutely no evidence of such a spy- the Trumpsters have complete faith that Trump must be telling the truth.
If you are skeptical about the Russian investigation then you are indeed letting your personal feeling get in the way.

Uh-huh. And the Russian collusion thing is an anti-Trump invention.

Remember those text messages that were publicized between two dems who were having an affair? They spoke about an “insurance policy” in case Trump won... this was before the Russia investigation was started... what do you think this “insurance policy” was?

I’m not saying this means it was dreamed up by democrats, but it looks awfully suspicious. One would think if they’ve found something of merit regarding Trump Russia collusion, they’d have wrapped things up... Two years seems like plenty of time, given all the people who believe Trump is guilty. If it was THAT obvious, it probably wouldn’t take them two plus years to nail him.

Thread bookmarked so in a couple weeks we can see how many indictments have been handed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Have you recorded the 5 guilty pleas, and 22 indictments in your bookmark, of the Mueller investigation so far in just one year?
Which ones were for collusion? The Russians indictments will be dismissed because Herr Mewler didn't even have a case against them prepared. Furthermore, it's not illegal for foreigners to post on Facebook, so what are the guilty of? All the other cases have serious problems, like tainted evidence and proscutorial abuse.
images
Syriusly is a vast geyser of stupidity.
^ ironic

So if he’d have used the word “informant” in place of “spy” you and everyone else, including the media, would admit he’s correct?

Here's how it works. Democrats, with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media, use the word "informant" instead of "spy" and then they claim the spy story is bogus. It's simple enough for the simple minded democrat base.

Here's how it works.

Trump, with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the GOP, uses the word 'spy' and then simply pronounces he was spied upon without any proof.

Trumpster's- used to slurping up Trump's lies without question, slurps this up too. It's simple enough for the simple minded Republican base.
Actually "spy" is the more accurate term. An informant is someone from inside the campaign who provides the FBI with information. In this case, someone who wasn't part of the campaign tried to obtain confidential information and also to lure people into committing corrupt acts. That's spying in the classic sense.

images
^ ironic
Not at all, dumbass.

Why bother? Even if they did say that you wouldn’t believe it.

Really?

SO Clapper and Brennen telling us that they did indeed have human interference interface (Human spies) were lying when they told us there were indeed Spies?
That one single guy was not a spy :itsok:
Poor little retard....

There were no less than four paid informants.. Hang on to your ass, the ride is about to go into orbit. 2 inside the US and two in foreign countries who were spying for Obama's illegal criminal organization to fix the election...

The tinfoil is wrapped strong with this one.
So you don't believe Brennen and Clapper?

I don't know anything about Brennan and Clapper having any tinfoil.

But if you have either Brennan or Clapper saying that they were spying for "Obama's illegal crime organization'- please post that quote here.

I will wait with great anticipation.

images
^ ironic

Very

images
^ ironic
Not at all, dumbass.
100% true

Here's how it works.

Actually "spy" is the more accurate term. An informant is someone from inside the campaign who provides the FBI with information. In this case, someone who wasn't part of the campaign tried to obtain confidential information and also to lure people into committing corrupt acts. That's spying in the classic sense.

Indeed. The Obama Admin (Past and remaining embeds) are engaged in a SPYING and SABOTAGE operation. There were no whistleblowers in the Trump campaign. The SPY operation tried to entrap gullible and junior campaign associates with manufactured fake evidence.

Here's how it works.

Indeed. The Obama Admin (Past and remaining embeds) are engaged in a SPYING and SABOTAGE operation. There were no whistleblowers in the Trump campaign. The SPY operation tried to entrap gullible and junior campaign associates with manufactured fake evidence.
Manafort was just a coffee runner

Here's how it works.

Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.

Here's how it works.

Manafort served as campaign chairman for two months before being fired. He didn't have time to do much more than make coffee and a few connections. Mueller has charged him with activities that preceded and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nor was he the victim of the SPYING operation.

You lose.

Try again.
There was no spying operation. So can’t really continue the argument.

You lose.

Try again.
There was no spying operation. So can’t really continue the argument.

Keep telling yourself that if it give you comfort. It's a lie. But you apparently live your life according to a false and life-destroying ideology, so lies suit you.

Forum List

Back