Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

The Dims can't lie their way out of this one.

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

Behar: "I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?"

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

Behar: "Well, why doesn't he like that? He should be happy."

Clapper: "He should be."

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

Again- where did Clapper say that- in your words:

Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign

Just you can cut and paste that quote.

I watched Clapper admit it on the view

No you did not.

I just posted the link to it, your fucking moron.

I saw the show. That's why I said what I did.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

Really when did Clapper say that?

Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do."

Oh wait- you were just Gas Lighting again.

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"
The rest is lying and weaseling.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Nope- that is of course just you slurping up Trump's lies and regurgitating them- like the loyal little Trumpster you are.

No you did not.

I just posted the video, you fucking moron.

What did Clapper actually say?

Did he say that the FBI was spying on Trump or his campaign?

Nope- you are just gaslighting for your Dear Leader- being the douchebag you are.

Here are the actual words- but you keep gaslighting for your Dear Leader- it is what you do:

Clapper was interviewed May 22 on ABC News’ The View. Here’s the exchange with co-host Joy Behar:

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

By "spying on the Russians" he's referring to the activities of Stefan Halper who arranged meetings with Carter Page, George Popadopawhatshishname and a couple of others. He pumped them for information, and fed them bogus information. How is that "spying on the Russians?" All the people he talked to were Americans on the Trump campaign. But Clapper does admit the FBI was spying. He just lies about who the targets were.

So you are finally admitting that you lied about what Clapper said.

Well that is progress.

The left cant grasp that they have been outed as criminal thugs who need jails and gallows... They refuse to admit they have been caught just like all liars..

The left grasps that the Trumpsters will say any lie in order to defend their Dear Leader- and like the good little Fascists they are- believe anyone who disagrees with their Dear Leader deserves the gallows.
You're projecting. It's simply a fact that Clapper admitted the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. I posted the video. You seem to be saying that people show believe you rather than your own eyes and ears.

And again- just you lying- you gaslighting- as always for your Dear Leader- again here are the actual words- you are just lying

Sorry, turd, but Halper was having meetings with members of the Trump campaign, not with Russians.

No one is swallowing the horseshit. You can't spin this.

No you did not.

Apparently you don't understand English then. Clapper said quite plainly that the government paid Halper to spy on the Trump campaign.

In other words- you are just another douchebag Trumpster which means you are just another douchebag liar.

Here's the critical part of what he said, which you are trying so hard to ignore.

"They were spying"

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

So why do you object to the FBI spying on the Russians in the United States?

No you did not.

I just posted the video, you fucking moron.

What did Clapper actually say?

Did he say that the FBI was spying on Trump or his campaign?

Nope- you are just gaslighting for your Dear Leader- being the douchebag you are.

Here are the actual words- but you keep gaslighting for your Dear Leader- it is what you do:

By "spying on the Russians" he's referring to the activities of Stefan Halper who arranged meetings with Carter Page, George Popadopawhatshishname and a couple of others. He pumped them for information, and fed them bogus information. How is that "spying on the Russians?" All the people he talked to were Americans on the Trump campaign. But Clapper does admit the FBI was spying. He just lies about who the targets were.

So you are finally admitting that you lied about what Clapper said.

Well that is progress.

FAIL.

Sorry, turd, but Halper was having meetings with members of the Trump campaign, not with Russians.

Sorry Douchebag- you have been caught up in your lies- no matter how much you try to gas light it- you lied to protect your Dear Leader.

"They were spying"

Clapper: They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing.j

Name one Russian Halper spied on.

Sorry Douchebag- you have been caught up in your lies- no matter how much you try to gas light it- you lied to protect your Dear Leader.

iu

That didn't stop him from making a fool of himself on twitter this morning, again. Somebody get that dotard some Metamucil.

Jesus - I forgot to look .. Yep, the Toxic Orange Turd is back to his lying.

1. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    “Everyone knows there was a Spy, and in fact the people who were involved in the Spying are admitting that there was a Spy...Widespread Spying involving multiple people.” Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist Senior Editor But the corrupt Mainstream Media hates this monster story!

10,711 replies11,986 retweets40,821 likes

2. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain? And to think that the party in question, even with the expenditure of far more money, LOST!

14,738 replies12,367 retweets47,422 likes

3. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in an opposing party’s campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may be. But what about an “Informant” who is paid a fortune and who “sets up” way earlier than the Russian Hoax?

7,582 replies9,196 retweets32,530 likes
So where's the lie?

LOL! Not even Fox News agrees with you.

Media accuse Trump of lying about ‘SPYGATE’ despite Clapper admission

(Ignore Fox News' clickbait title, the article reads differently than the title suggests)
What "theory" hasn't been admitted by Clapper? I saw him on the view admit the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

Just another Clapper lie to save his ass. "Protect the campaign from the RUSSIANS" ?? Just doesn't pass credulity. Why weren't spies/informants inserted into the HILLARY campaign which had already ALLEGEDLY been compromised by Russians and had Podesta being paid to lobby for 1000s of Russian oligarchs and mafioso. These are the words of "dead man walking" into an Orange jumpsuit.

Read the interviews with Caputo, Page about how these inserted spies set them up by entrapping them with meetings where they were TOLD there was "dirt on the Hillary campaign from Russians".. It was not only spying --- it was ACTIVE ESPIONAGE. And these guys lives are now ruined because of this gross abuse of authority..

"They were spying"

He was spying on the Russians by infiltrating the Trump campaign???????

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/carter-page-the-fbi-ruined-my-life/

Page believes the FBI’s mole, professor Stefan Halper, was secretly spying on him as part of a “politically motivated” investigation of Team Trump, using fake sympathy to gain his trust — all while fishing for dirt on Page’s ties to Russia, where he’d worked as an energy consultant.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be a trap,” Page said.

Halper contacted Page in early July 2016, weeks before the FBI claims it first opened an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

The timing is significant because if Halper was being used as an informant before a case had been officially opened, it raises the possibility the Trump campaign was spied on for political — not law enforcement — reasons.

Page believes that’s exactly what happened, and agrees with the president’s characterization of the scandal as “Spygate.”

“It is particularly appropriate given recent developments,” the former campaign aide said.

Page said while he was under surveillance, Halper “portrayed himself as someone offering help” to him and the campaign, providing “insights and perspectives” on various foreign policy issues, including relations with Russia.

Second Trump Campaign Spy Was From NSA, Offered Hillary's Emails: Caputo

Former Trump campaign aide and Republican consultant Michael Caputo has provided more details about what he believes was another attempt to infiltrate the Trump campaign during the 2016 U.S. election - long before FBI informant Stephan Halper infiltrated the Trump campaign, targeting several aides. Speaking on Tuesday with Fox News and One America News Network (OANN), Caputo said he refused an offer from a former NSA contractor who said he had Hillary Clinton's emails.

The informant, allegedly a former NSA contractor, approached Caputo through a friend and intermediary telling them he had a cache of Hillary Clinton's emails which he wanted to pass along to the Trump campaign.
"I was approached by an intermediary who had been talking to a former government official who told him that they had Hillary Clinton related emails at the - at that government organization, and that they wanted to get them to the Trump campaign."

Caputo says Mueller team didn't seem to care about alleged informants in Trump campaign

Former Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo opened up to Fox News about alleged informants who approached him during the 2016 presidential election, and revealed that special investigators didn’t seem to care at all.

“I gave this information to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, and I gave this information to the Mueller team. They never reached out to the intermediary to check on it,” he told Neil Cavuto Tuesday on “Your World.” “They didn't even seem to be taking notes.”

Caputo said he was approached in early May 2016 by an intermediary “who had been talking to a government official” looking to connect with the Trump campaign -- purportedly to hand off Hillary Clinton-related emails.

Caputo noted both were amazed to be contacted from a government organization, which he didn’t name.

But when contacted by Fox News, the individual who supplied the information – a government contractor – denied having ever contracted for an intelligence agency and downplayed the interaction as “cocktail party talk about where to go do opposition research.” The individual claimed to have gotten the information in question after meeting with an NSA contractor who shared information about a purported email depicting ‘pay-for-play’ between the Clinton Global Initiative and State Department.

Caputo, though, said actual staff members of the government agency had Clinton’s emails. He noted he didn’t want possession of these emails, thinking they might be classified documents. He urged the intermediary to go through proper whistleblower channels.

He also said he didn’t want to bring the information to the Trump campaign for fear of looking “kooky.”

Caputo added, “It was frightening to me. It could be a crime for me to take them into my own custody.”

He also noted he didn’t think much about the incident until WikiLeaks revealed information about the Clinton campaign in October 2016.

Caputo had been detailing from revelations he previously disclosed.

"When we finally find out the truth about this, Director Clapper and the rest of them will be wearing some orange suits," Caputo said on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night, referring to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Fox News also has confirmed that the original reported informant was in communication with at least three campaign officials.

The informant spoke with Trump campaign adviser Sam Clovis, in addition to Carter Page and foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ONE is a fluke. THREE approaches to entrap THREE DIFFERENT Campaign aides is not.
This was not just spying. It was ESPIONAGE.

:lol:

Well, this happened:

Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

Is Trey Gowdy part of the deep state now?

Definitions are very important. And people who KNOW bettter are being very sloppy. First off, the Deep State is a term used in the Intel area to describe key agency leadership below the political appointees that are accountable to virtually no one. Their political appointee bosses are accountable somewhat. And THEIR asses have to be in those stupid Congressional hearing chairs. But Deep actors are largely unknown, are CAREER employees and are never accountable to the citizens of the country and for most of the Intel agencies -- to Congress either.

Secondly -- Gowdy KNOWS the difference between a spy and an informant. And INFORMANT is someone who already exists as a trusted member of the group being investigated. A SPY is inserted by stealth and deception. And with 3 or 4 campaign aides approached with "dirt on Hillary" BEFORE the date of any KNOWN investigation, this is more like espionage and entrapment.

Well, this happened:

Definitions are very important. And people who KNOW bettter are being very sloppy. First off, the Deep State is a term used in the Intel area to describe key agency leadership below the political appointees that are accountable to virtually no one. Their political appointee bosses are accountable somewhat. And THEIR asses have to be in those stupid Congressional hearing chairs. But Deep actors are largely unknown, are CAREER employees and are never accountable to the citizens of the country and for most of the Intel agencies -- to Congress either.

Secondly -- Gowdy KNOWS the difference between a spy and an informant. And INFORMANT is someone who already exists as a trusted member of the group being investigated. A SPY is inserted by stealth and deception. And with 3 or 4 campaign aides approached with "dirt on Hillary" BEFORE the date of any KNOWN investigation, this is more like espionage and entrapment.

Gowdy certainly does have experience with this - and he's one of the few people who's actually been briefed on it.

And he says the FBI has done nothing inappropriate.

Do you believe him, or is he part of the Conspriacy now?

Well, this happened:

Gowdy certainly does have experience with this - and he's one of the few people who's actually been briefed on it.

Not clear WHY he thinks it's appropriate. His committee has yet to establish WHEN it started and what evidence established the justification for it. Perhaps, since the dates are NOW pushing back into the PRIMARIES, there's a mutual pact to not expose anti-Trumpers like McCain and Graham and others who MAY have been pushing for eyes on the Trump people at that time.

Well, this happened:

Not clear WHY he thinks it's appropriate. His committee has yet to establish WHEN it started and what evidence established the justification for it. Perhaps, since the dates are NOW pushing back into the PRIMARIES, there's a mutual pact to not expose anti-Trumpers like McCain and Graham and others who MAY have been pushing for eyes on the Trump people at that time.

I would guess that he thinks they acted appropriately because he's gotten a classified briefing on it, that he's not able to share with the public.

Well, this happened:

I hear what you're saying. But as the documents they've been fighting over have started to be released at DOJ about the GENESIS of all this, you'll see in the past week SEVERAL repubs who were actively opposing Trump in the PRIMARIES start to cold feet about going back that far. Add Rubio to your list. He just made a similar statement last week.

It's not hard to believe that if these dates go back to April, may of 2016 that MANY of the establishment Repubs just don't want to "go there"..

Forum List

Back