Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

You’re right, and it kills me to say that. He was a fool to boast about what he was doing for the market, as if a president can actually have any significant impact on it. When we get a 5%-10% drop or more, he will be a target of blame because he asked for it, foolish!

/----/ I thought it was Obama's Dow? BTW 2% is not cratering.
It's funny. When the Market is doing well, they give credit to Obummer. When it looks like it isn't doing so well, (IT IS DOING WELL, BTW) they blame Trump. I believe they call that a logical disconnect. I just call it stupid.

Say liberal, can you articulate how and why you've come to this conclusion? Or do we conclude you're desperate to criticize Trump, simply because you don't have a legitimate concern for pacifying your buttocks?

How is he doing This?

Some investors are taking their profits. They can do that.
Seems to me that you are enjoying this? Are you a welfare queen?

The Federal Reserve's $4.3 trillion ticking time bomb
The Federal Reserve has a big problem if it wants to raise rates again. It will have to pay U.S. and foreign banks enormous sums of money instead of U.S. taxpayers.

Not only would the Fed likely draw the ire of Congress, but it could also become a target of the next U.S. president—be it Clinton or Trump. That’s because the gangbuster profits of $90 billion (plus) per year that the Fed remits to the Treasury could easily dwindle to zero.
Only reason why Obumbler was able to even come close to positive GDP, was because of the FREE money that the FED had at zero percent interest. Bet you forgot all about this didn't ya.

More shameful Dem Hater-Bot wishful thinking. More proof they don't care about fellow Americans. They only care about their Party. Party before Country assholes.

I believe there are certain entities that like to be active at what they consider opportune times.

More shameful Dem Hater-Bot wishful thinking. More proof they don't care about fellow Americans. They only care about their Party. Party before Country assholes.

LOL, the above from the guy who's done about 50 threads crediting Trump with the RISE in the stock market.

So, since Trump controls the stock market, why is he making it go down now?

Golly gee, I'm only up 13% since Nov 1st. With the market down less than 2% woe is me. I will only get 9% if all of my issues are put to me and another 5-10% net when I write calls on all of those issues. All is lost because I investigated before I invested. "Oh my Ducats"

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

The Liberal Jew Bankers. (-:

Seriously, some are saying bonds may have upside.
Bond Yields Starting to Threaten Stocks

Seriously part of it is the plan that Amazon and some other big companies have proposed to set up their own NON-PROFIT healthcare companies.

Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Team Up to Disrupt Health Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back