Trumps Strategy on unindicted Crooked Hillary

Speaking of Trump strategy, I think it's time to reconsider the possibility that Trump has been a Trojan Horse all along. Amazing timing that he comes out praising Saddam Hussein's regime less than 24 hours after the Clinton news. It's almost like he's trying to distract us.

thats why HRC wins easily. You guys nominated a lightweight loser.
His ass may be half the size of the Beast's, but lightweight?!

Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).
California? Lol

He needs to release his tax returns, learn a thing or two (or 8,000) about policies and what they mean, apologize to everyone for being an ass (especially Republican voters) and perhaps people will take him seriously instead of the laughing stock he is.

LOL

Yeah, sure he will.

And if he did all that I am sure Candy would then vote for him.

Not a chance.

If there is no chance then why do you keep suggesting what he must do? What could Mrs. Tuzla ever do that would keep you from voting for her? Support the Iraq war? Trump didn't. Threaten Iran with nuclear destruction? Mrs. tuzla did. Support NAFTA? Mrs. Tuzla did, Trump does not. Support the murder of the unborn, yep there is one you can wrap your head around.

I will bet that if the truth were known the left wing really hates Mrs. Tuzla. But that is what they got and they have to go with it.

I’m proudly voting for Secretary Clinton, have no idea what you mean by Tulsa, and am looking forward to 3-4 Center-Left jurists being seated on the High Court to go along with Sotomayor and Kagan for the next 25-30 years.

fcf0916d4d6c378b7e5033e8aa85119d.jpg

Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).
California? Lol

Republican Primary…LOL

Speaking of Trump strategy, I think it's time to reconsider the possibility that Trump has been a Trojan Horse all along. Amazing timing that he comes out praising Saddam Hussein's regime less than 24 hours after the Clinton news. It's almost like he's trying to distract us.

Since he didn't actually praise him then I would suggest that someone is trying to distract us.

He needs to release his tax returns, learn a thing or two (or 8,000) about policies and what they mean, apologize to everyone for being an ass (especially Republican voters) and perhaps people will take him seriously instead of the laughing stock he is.

LOL

Yeah, sure he will.

Not a chance.

If there is no chance then why do you keep suggesting what he must do? What could Mrs. Tuzla ever do that would keep you from voting for her? Support the Iraq war? Trump didn’t.
Sure he did.

I wish she hadn’t done that. Again, you don’t get everything you want from any candidate.

Threaten Iran with nuclear destruction? Mrs. tuzla did.
Not sure who Tulsa is.

I (and the world) feels infinitely more safe with Clinton’s finger on the button than Drumpf.

Support NAFTA? Mrs. Tuzla did, Trump does not.
That is what keeps the price of his Mexican made shirts low.

Support the murder of the unborn,

A woman’s right to privacy to be correct but you’ve never have been yet so what’s the difference???

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lol, Hillary cannot follow policies. You do realize any criticism you give Trump, Hillary has done worse?

Did she make fun of a person with a physical handicap?

oT41FYI.jpg

Since he didn't actually praise him then I would suggest that someone is trying to distract us.

Actually, I'd suggest that you learn to read English so that you won't make anymore statements that make you out to be the intellectual equivalent of 5th generation inbred trailer trash.

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lame.

LOL

Yeah, sure he will.

Not a chance.

If there is no chance then why do you keep suggesting what he must do? What could Mrs. Tuzla ever do that would keep you from voting for her? Support the Iraq war? Trump didn’t.
Sure he did.

I wish she hadn’t done that. Again, you don’t get everything you want from any candidate.

Threaten Iran with nuclear destruction? Mrs. tuzla did.
Not sure who Tulsa is.

I (and the world) feels infinitely more safe with Clinton’s finger on the button than Drumpf.

Support NAFTA? Mrs. Tuzla did, Trump does not.
That is what keeps the price of his Mexican made shirts low.

Support the murder of the unborn,

A woman’s right to privacy to be correct but you’ve never have been yet so what’s the difference???

Cute, Mrs Tuzla Clinton's quote:

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Consider, she blamed her Bosnia LIE on sleep deprivation. But she told the same lie for a year until CBS blew her cover. So for a year she suffered from sleep deprivation? Really? that's who you want to answer the 3 AM call?

I will bet that if the truth were known the left wing really hates Mrs. Tuzla. But that is what they got and they have to go with it.

I’m proudly voting for Secretary Clinton, have no idea what you mean by Tulsa, and am looking forward to 3-4 Center-Left jurists being seated on the High Court to go along with Sotomayor and Kagan for the next 25-30 years.

fcf0916d4d6c378b7e5033e8aa85119d.jpg
Well, it isn't exactly rocket science. Men were in control of everything, this was set up before the machine age when it took a woman to run a household, unless you had servants. The industrial age changed all that. So the asshole pictured above wants a return to sexism? And you like that? You leftists need to be beaten into a cave and kept there.

Actually, I'd suggest that you learn to read English so that you won't make anymore statements that make you out to be the intellectual equivalent of 5th generation inbred trailer trash.

5th grade, I thought I was improving. Thanks for noticing. I must be at that level because I don't see how what you posted could mean anything else.

Trump needs to follow the RNC leads on how to attack HRC.

Its comments were balanced, to the point, and damning. A logical individual will listen to that.

The 70% of America right now that despises Trump merely sees him acting maniacally and do not listen to him.

Is that what they're telling you to say over at Stat's Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center?
???

This is what I am saying here to those who have ears to hear.

I am right on this: follow the RNC and get Donald to quiet down by 100% with the stupid stuff.

Lol, Hillary cannot follow policies. You do realize any criticism you give Trump, Hillary has done worse?

Did she make fun of a person with a physical handicap?

oT41FYI.jpg
He was a reporter that was criticizing him. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But I do remember Obama making fun of special Olympic kids.

Y'know, as horrible as that would be for our political system, it would also be wildly entertaining.

Talk about mixed feelings.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back