Trumps Strategy on unindicted Crooked Hillary

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Okay…now be a good little girl and tell us the context of the statement….try to muster some honesty.

Context. LOL

Q. How can you tell a Dem is spinning?
A. They ask for context

Q. How can you tell Frank is desperate?
A. He always is.
What happens to women as they attain, how shall we put it..., a certain age is not pretty, but you should accept it as a fact of life and move on. Bright-blue pantsuits are not going to help nor make your ass look any smaller.

Last edited:
Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lame.

But true.

Putting 12K dollars worth of designer clothes on Hillary is the same as putting lip stick on a pig.

They are still pigs.

And you sum up why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Do you really think attacking people’s appearances as much as you guys do helps your guy look better?

You're such a partisan ass hat.

That she is. She has no problem overlooking all of Hitlery's failings and will vote for her no matter what.

That says everything you need to know about Cornholio.

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lame.

But true.

Putting 12K dollars worth of designer clothes on Hillary is the same as putting lip stick on a pig.

They are still pigs.

And you sum up why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Do you really think attacking people’s appearances as much as you guys do helps your guy look better?

You're such a partisan ass hat.

That she is. She has no problem overlooking all of Hitlery's failings and will vote for her no matter what.

That says everything you need to know about Cornholio.

Pretty much just one to smack around now and again, her partisan BS has grown old and stale...like her

I will bet that if the truth were known the left wing really hates Mrs. Tuzla. But that is what they got and they have to go with it.

I’m proudly voting for Secretary Clinton, have no idea what you mean by Tulsa, and am looking forward to 3-4 Center-Left jurists being seated on the High Court to go along with Sotomayor and Kagan for the next 25-30 years.

fcf0916d4d6c378b7e5033e8aa85119d.jpg
His ass may be half the size of the Beast's, but lightweight?!

Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).

Lame.

But true.

They are still pigs.

After all the references to Donald Trump by left wingers, as "orange monkey", "fat ass", "orangutang", etc, etc, it did not seem inappropriate to respond in kind. Not to mention the left wingers less than kind ways to call Sarah Palin. If memory serves, it was you libs who used the lip stick on a pig imagery in connection with Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
I will bet that if the truth were known the left wing really hates Mrs. Tuzla. But that is what they got and they have to go with it.

I’m proudly voting for Secretary Clinton, have no idea what you mean by Tulsa, and am looking forward to 3-4 Center-Left jurists being seated on the High Court to go along with Sotomayor and Kagan for the next 25-30 years.

Lame.

But true.

They are still pigs.

After all the references to Donald Trump by left wingers, as "orange monkey", "fat ass", "orangutang", etc, etc, it did not seem inappropriate to respond in kind. Not to mention the left wingers than kind ways to call Sarah Palin. If memory serves, it was you libs who used the lip stick on a pig imagery in connection with Sarah Palin.
True. And Palin was/is MILFY. The Beast, never.

Lame.

But true.

They are still pigs.

After all the references to Donald Trump by left wingers, as "orange monkey", "fat ass", "orangutang", etc, etc, it did not seem inappropriate to respond in kind. Not to mention the left wingers than kind ways to call Sarah Palin. If memory serves, it was you libs who used the lip stick on a pig imagery in connection with Sarah Palin.
True. And Palin was/is MILFY. The Beast, never.

She actually used it with a Pit Bull/Hockey Mom.

Its unfortunate when either party does it.

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Okay…now be a good little girl and tell us the context of the statement….try to muster some honesty.

Context. LOL

A. They ask for context

A. He always is.
What happens to women as they attain, how shall we put it..., a certain age is not pretty, but you should accept it as a fact of life and move on. Bright-blue pantsuits are not going to help nor make your ass look any smaller.

Can you keep up that sort of juvenile rhetoric until the election? I hope so.

Lol, Hillary cannot follow policies. You do realize any criticism you give Trump, Hillary has done worse?

Did she make fun of a person with a physical handicap?

oT41FYI.jpg
He was a reporter that was criticizing him. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But I do remember Obama making fun of special Olympic kids.

OBAMAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So if a reporter is critical of you, you make fun of a birth defect the guy has???

And you wonder why you guys are in a death spiral???
See you don't care that Obama made fun of CHILDREN'S DISABILITIES. But a grown man? Yes you do, partisan hack.

I promise not to vote for Obama in this upcoming election. *giggle*
Oh I know you won't, but you will vote for the candidate that jeopardized the safety of over 300,000,000 Americans.

Context. LOL

A. They ask for context

A. He always is.

I'm pretty sure Trump has given up on the menopausal white-dingbat vote.

Probably has to do with the contrast of the Beast and his wife.

Trump needs to follow the RNC leads on how to attack HRC.

Its comments were balanced, to the point, and damning. A logical individual will listen to that.

The 70% of America right now that despises Trump merely sees him acting maniacally and do not listen to him.

Is that what they're telling you to say over at Stat's Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center?
???

This is what I am saying here to those who have ears to hear.

I am right on this: follow the RNC and get Donald to quiet down by 100% with the stupid stuff.

RNC who gave us: Juan McCain? Romney? Boenher? McConnell? Ryan?

Um, no thanks
Who will lose by 15% with Trump to HRC? That's insanity, especially when Kasich always polled 8 to 12% better than HRC. Those numbers mean the crazies on our far right have power in excess of their numbers.

Did she make fun of a person with a physical handicap?

oT41FYI.jpg
He was a reporter that was criticizing him. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But I do remember Obama making fun of special Olympic kids.

OBAMAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So if a reporter is critical of you, you make fun of a birth defect the guy has???

And you wonder why you guys are in a death spiral???
See you don't care that Obama made fun of CHILDREN'S DISABILITIES. But a grown man? Yes you do, partisan hack.

I promise not to vote for Obama in this upcoming election. *giggle*
Oh I know you won't, but you will vote for the candidate that jeopardized the safety of over 300,000,000 Americans.

Wow…300,000,000 americans were in jeopardy?
Do you listen to yourself sometimes? If you did, you’d probably laugh harder than I did at you.

Context. LOL

A. They ask for context

A. He always is.

And the daughter he has said in public he wants to nail.

Context. LOL

A. They ask for context

A. He always is.

And the daughter he has said in public he wants to nail.
He said if she wasn't his daughter, he would take her out. Try again. I am sure ole Bill would do Chelsea, he will screw anything. Hillary is proof.

Trump will obviously come out blasting Hillary's amoral corruption all the way to Election Day, that's a given
Trump blasting Clinton's lawbreaking is like a wet slimy turd complaining about how much sour milk smells.

Forum List

Back