Trumps Strategy on unindicted Crooked Hillary

Trump needs to follow the RNC leads on how to attack HRC.

Its comments were balanced, to the point, and damning. A logical individual will listen to that.

The 70% of America right now that despises Trump merely sees him acting maniacally and do not listen to him.

Where do you keep gettting 70 percent figure? Obviously out your ass. The polls have Mrs. Tuzla leading at best by single digits. No where near 70/30.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe
The overall unpopularity lead is all Donald's and no one else. He must follow the RNC lead if he wants to lead.

She would have been forced out yesterday if an indictment was coming down, and Joe Biden would have stepped in and beaten Trump's brains out. The debates would have been ludicrously weighted for Joe.

I will now vote for Trump if he can show that he can accept solid RNC guidance, because it shows he has finally realized that the cannot do this by himself and with this silly ass way.

He needs to release his tax returns, learn a thing or two (or 8,000) about policies and what they mean, apologize to everyone for being an ass (especially Republican voters) and perhaps people will take him seriously instead of the laughing stock he is.
Lol, Hillary cannot follow policies. You do realize any criticism you give Trump, Hillary has done worse?

Did she make fun of a person with a physical handicap?

oT41FYI.jpg
He was a reporter that was criticizing him. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But I do remember Obama making fun of special Olympic kids.

OBAMAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So if a reporter is critical of you, you make fun of a birth defect the guy has???

And you wonder why you guys are in a death spiral???

He needs to release his tax returns, learn a thing or two (or 8,000) about policies and what they mean, apologize to everyone for being an ass (especially Republican voters) and perhaps people will take him seriously instead of the laughing stock he is.
Lol, Hillary cannot follow policies. You do realize any criticism you give Trump, Hillary has done worse?

oT41FYI.jpg
He was a reporter that was criticizing him. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But I do remember Obama making fun of special Olympic kids.
That continuing behavior by Trump will lose him the election.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Okay…now be a good little girl and tell us the context of the statement….try to muster some honesty.

it speaks for itself, now you tell us what context you wish to distort it.

Come on…tell us the context little girl. You can tell the truth…can’t you?

oT41FYI.jpg
That continuing by Trump will lose him the election.
Hillary's incompetence will give Trump the election, to make is so good. You and your ilk will support her till the end. When you should ditch her and get someone else. You do realize Hillary pretty much guarantees Trump the win. Bernie would have a better chance. If Hillary wasn't running I would probably stay at home to show my disgust to the republican party. But, anyone but Hillary.

You are a fool, jknowgood.

You now have an opportunity to win, given to you by Comey on a golden platter.

The RNC shows you the golden path.

And fucks like you want to throw it away; are you a trojan horse?

oT41FYI.jpg

OBAMAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So if a reporter is critical of you, you make fun of a birth defect the guy has???

See you don't care that Obama made fun of CHILDREN'S DISABILITIES. But a grown man? Yes you do, partisan hack.

One, that is a lie.

Two, Trump did do that.

Three, Obama is not running.

Four, America will not accept your type of values, jknowgood. That America is over.

Trump needs to follow the RNC leads on how to attack HRC.

Its comments were balanced, to the point, and damning. A logical individual will listen to that.

The 70% of America right now that despises Trump merely sees him acting maniacally and do not listen to him.

Is that what they're telling you to say over at Stat's Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center?
???

This is what I am saying here to those who have ears to hear.

I am right on this: follow the RNC and get Donald to quiet down by 100% with the stupid stuff.

RNC who gave us: Juan McCain? Romney? Boenher? McConnell? Ryan?

Um, no thanks

thats why HRC wins easily. You guys nominated a lightweight loser.
His ass may be half the size of the Beast's, but lightweight?!

Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lame.

But true.

Putting 12K dollars worth of designer clothes on Hillary is the same as putting lip stick on a pig.

They are still pigs.

Speaking of Trump strategy, I think it's time to reconsider the possibility that Trump has been a Trojan Horse all along. Amazing timing that he comes out praising Saddam Hussein's regime less than 24 hours after the Clinton news. It's almost like he's trying to distract us.

Since he didn't actually praise him then I would suggest that someone is trying to distract us.

Actually, I'd suggest that you learn to read English so that you won't make anymore statements that make you out to be the intellectual equivalent of 5th generation inbred trailer trash.

5th grade, I thought I was improving. Thanks for noticing. I must be at that level because I don't see how what you posted could mean anything else.

That awkward moment when you are proven correct, but it makes you sad for humanity.

You are a fool, jknowgood.

You now have an opportunity to win, given to you by Comey on a golden platter.

The RNC shows you the golden path.

And fucks like you want to throw it away; are you a trojan horse?
No fools support the tre
One, that is a lie.

Two, Trump did do that.

Three, Obama is not running.

Four, America will not accept your type of values, jknowgood. That America is over.
Thanks to liberalism.

Hillary's incompetence will give Trump the election, to make is so good. You and your ilk will support her till the end. When you should ditch her and get someone else. You do realize Hillary pretty much guarantees Trump the win. Bernie would have a better chance. If Hillary wasn't running I would probably stay at home to show my disgust to the republican party. But, anyone but Hillary.

he he he…just make sure you’re around election night.

oT41FYI.jpg

OBAMAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

See you don't care that Obama made fun of CHILDREN'S DISABILITIES. But a grown man? Yes you do, partisan hack.

I promise not to vote for Obama in this upcoming election. *giggle*

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Okay…now be a good little girl and tell us the context of the statement….try to muster some honesty.

Context. LOL

Q. How can you tell a Dem is spinning?
A. They ask for context

Q. How can you tell Frank is desperate?
A. He always is.

thats why HRC wins easily. You guys nominated a lightweight loser.

Ahh, another joke about Secretary Clinton’s appearance….I guess when that is the entire strategy of the Drumpf Campaign…you run that play over and over until it’s effective (hint, it stopped being effective when he only got 7 out of 10 votes uncontested in CA).

She wears 12K outfits and makes them look like off the rack at KMart. She'll do the same as president.

Lame.

But true.

Putting 12K dollars worth of designer clothes on Hillary is the same as putting lip stick on a pig.

They are still pigs.

And you sum up why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Do you really think attacking people’s appearances as much as you guys do helps your guy look better?

Lame.

But true.

They are still pigs.

And you sum up why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Do you really think attacking people’s appearances as much as you guys do helps your guy look better?

You're such a partisan ass hat.

Forum List

Back