Trump's Super Fake Syria News: More US Attacks Expected...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I'm disappointed with Trump on this. I thought he was gonna go a different route on the endless Intervention stuff. We shouldn't be involved with yet another ugly quagmire. We had no business invading Syria.

Trump's White House released a bizarre statement last night that it believed Syrian president Assad was preparing "another" gas attack against his civilians. The White House warned that a US attack on Assad would ensue.

This country is run by the military-industrial complex, banks and a handful of oil barons. Did you honestly think Trump's presence would stop the cash cow that is never ending conflict in countries filled with poor people nobody cares about? If you want meaningful change we have to tear it down and start over. The corruption, the filth, it infects every crevice, ever pore of the behemoth that is American politics. No individual could ever overcome that.

This country is run by the military-industrial complex, banks and a handful of oil barons. Did you honestly think Trump's presence would stop the cash cow that is never ending conflict in countries filled with poor people nobody cares about? If you want meaningful change we have to tear it down and start over. The corruption, the filth, it infects every crevice, ever pore of the behemoth that is American politics. No individual could ever overcome that.

I hear ya. I guess i had a little hope Trump would go a different route. But obviously that hope has faded.

Satellite imagery showed activity at the same base where the last attack came from. Let's say it's true, and Assad IS about to launch another chemical weapons attack on his own people.

And it is our problem / responsibility to prevent / deal with because......?

I'm disappointed with Trump on this. I thought he was gonna go a different route on the endless Intervention stuff. We shouldn't be involved with yet another ugly quagmire. We had no business invading Syria.

Trump's White House released a bizarre statement last night that it believed Syrian president Assad was preparing "another" gas attack against his civilians. The White House warned that a US attack on Assad would ensue.

And the Chump left his Secretary of Defense and others in the dark making this statement without consulting them..
He's in a desperate hurry to wag the dog.

Satellite imagery showed activity at the same base where the last attack came from. Let's say it's true, and Assad IS about to launch another chemical weapons attack on his own people.

And it is our problem / responsibility to prevent / deal with because......?

because we is human beans in the judeo/Christian tradition (ethically)

Connect the dots. The last time Trump got a brief bump in the polls, it came when he attacked Syria.

Whenever there's problems back home and the approval ratings are tanking, the elected right wing "strategy" is to start or double-down on a war....
Just ask Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Forum List

Back