Trump’s Support Among Black Males Doubles.

Support is alleged to have gone from 11 black men out of 100 to 22 black men out of 100, Hardly enough to cause the end of the Democratic Party. But maybe the numbers will rise and become significant.

I knew this was a possibility. Too many Black voters are saying "wtf, I want opportunity and success too, no more crumbs".

Trump has a major advantage in that he is walking the walk, and it has to be really bugging his opposition. It's always about the economy, and he has been a great steward but staying out of businesses way and confronting foreign state abusers.

Lowest black unemployment rate ever.

Good job, Trump. Democrats will have trouble keeping their pawns in the plantation now.

Support is alleged to have gone from 11 black men out of 100 to 22 black men out of 100, Hardly enough to cause the end of the Democratic Party. But maybe the numbers will rise and become significant.
Educate yourself. A 10% swing makes the election a Rep landslide.
So, you think 10% swing in a portion (males) of a demographic that represents only 13% of overall voters is the same as a 10% swing of the voting public in general. You think it means 10% of voters are coming over to trump's side. Black voters are disproportionately female, so at best you are talking about 10% of a 6% block of voters.

Educate yourself. A 10% swing makes the election a Rep landslide.
So, you think 10% swing in a portion (males) of a demographic that represents only 13% of overall voters is the same as a 10% swing of the voting public in general. You think it means 10% of voters are coming over to trump's side. Black voters are disproportionately female, so at best you are talking about 10% of a 6% block of voters.
If it ain't that bigga deal, then why are the demtards shitting themselves?

More Right Wing Christian Fundamentalists Terrorism on display in this thread. Nice.

:113:
Well, all your subpar radical leftist buzz words were worth... well... NOTHING... :lol:

Idiot.

Democrats’ worst nightmare about Kanye West just came true

Democrats' worst nightmare about Kanye West just came true - Blunt Force Truth

I guess the "Jews will never Replace Us" slogan is old bag. Now "I Have A Few Black Friends" carries far. Froth on, Tiki Torcher, Froth on! :abgg2q.jpg:

More Right Wing Christian Fundamentalists Terrorism on display in this thread. Nice.

Well, all your subpar radical leftist buzz words were worth... well... NOTHING... :lol:

Idiot.

Froth on, Tiki Torcher, Froth on! :abgg2q.jpg:
What's your IQ, chief?

I'm not your Chief, biotch. You WeakWhytes are too much...Carry on the Froth. :113:

Idiot.

Froth on, Tiki Torcher, Froth on! :abgg2q.jpg:
What's your IQ, chief?

I'm not your Chief, biotch. You WeakWhytes are too much...Carry on the Froth. :113:
So you're too stupid to know your IQ... got it chief... now go fuck yourself buckwheat.

First Diamond and Silk, now Kanye..........what shall we do?

cramer.gif

Every stupid ass left wing piece of shit are racists. All of them. Especially the white ones like that dumb fuck above. The moreyouknow? Is that more ironic of a username than rightwinger?

it also went up to 22% because Trump never stoops to the low of making fun of how black people talk!!....like a few other infamous democrats have done in the past.

Forum List

Back