Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
Real dave is real dumb
. Wow, listen to that Hillary outburst laugh... LOL. How stupid the Russians must have thought the administration was to present them with a flipping rediculous prop like that... Good grief.
Bush had degraded our relationship with Russia. Putin was not President during the early Obama years & there was opportunity. Now we have a war criminal thug murder Putin. Trump loves him.

"Putin was not President during the early Obama years & there was opportunity."

Between 2008-2012 Obama would have still had to deal with Vladimir Putin.

Dmitry Medvedev was President, he was Vladimir Putin's hand-picked candidate to succeed him in 2008, Medvedev immediately announced in his first speech of the 2008 Campaign that if elected he would appoint Putin as Prime Minister, which he did once elected.

The only reason why Putin didn't run for President again in 2008 was because the Russian Constitution barred him from running for a third consecutive term, so Medvedev kept the seat warm and appointed Putin Prime Minister.

In 2012 Vladimir Putin was okay to run for President again, which he did and won again and then he appointed Dmitry Medvedev as Prime Minister, which is the position he still holds.

Bush had degraded our relationship with Russia. Putin was not President during the early Obama years & there was opportunity. Now we have a war criminal thug murder Putin. Trump loves him.
It's got worse, much worse with Obama. Your juvenile hatred of Trump can't mask it.
It got worse when Putin took over.

Putin invades Ukraine & takes Crimea, he helps the Syrian government while pretending to be fighting ISIS & your Agent Orange loves Putin.

Your love for Putin can't be masked.

Of course. Putin has him by the pussy. Trump will do and say anything Trump wants.
. You have liberal derangement syndrome. Get help.

And you conservatives have denial syndrome. You deny until your messiah says otherwise.
Is that what chocolate Jesus spoke unto you?
When cornered, out comes the racial slurs.

Well Leftists call The Donald orange and sometimes The Orange Jesus.

Of course. Putin has him by the pussy. Trump will do and say anything Trump wants.

And you conservatives have denial syndrome. You deny until your messiah says otherwise.
Cornered? What race is chocolate? You never say, you just puke up the same mindless insult.

They know I'm giving it back to them, they are just all dishonest creeps.

We did have a lot of Russian spies here during the McCarthy era. I remember the endless nuke drills of getting under our desks as well to keep us scared, the race to arms.

This is different, Russia did a coup in the US Presidential election and the Trumpets have no issue with it.
The problem is you don't like the fact that someone revealed how corrupt the Democrat party is and think it should be all about them, not the corruption. Plus you assume it cost Hillary votes when we all pretty much knew what the left was all about anyway.

So we "don't care" about speculations and fantasies you've come up with. Now IF the corruption cause the Dems the election, that's a good thing. We owe someone a debt of gratitude.
I love it when you asshats defend Russian hacking.
I love it when you try to think. You can't.

You wanted to hide Democrat corruption and are upset someone spilled the beans. Too bad.

What race is "orange?"

Cornered? What race is chocolate? You never say, you just puke up the same mindless insult.

"What race is chocolate?"

It isn't.

Chocolate - Wikipedia

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

Orange isn't a race and chocolate isn't a race.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

I see you're an idiot. That explains it. But yes, describing a black person as "chocolate" certainly speaks to their race.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

I actually got it from the black New Orleans mayor, Nagin.

/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

I see you're an idiot. That explains it. But yes, describing a black person as "chocolate" certainly speaks to their race.

No I'm not an idiot.

Why has race been brought into this thread, nobody has mentioned Obama's race, he's black and nobody mentioned him being black, which is his race.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

So the Leftists should state is or isn't the black New Orleans mayor Nagin a racist for using the word chocolate.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

This New Orleans mayor Nagin is a black man, so you think he's a racist? He used the word chocolate to describe New Orleans, a Chocolate City.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

No I'm not an idiot.

Why has race been brought into this thread, nobody has mentioned Obama's race, he's black and nobody mentioned him being black, which is his race.
Of course you're an idiot. Only an idiot would think referring to someone as "chocolate," isn't referring to their race.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

No I'm not an idiot.

Of course you're an idiot. Only an idiot would think referring to someone as "chocolate," isn't referring to their race.

Is the Mayor of New Orleans racist?

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

So the Leftists should state is or isn't the black New Orleans mayor Nagin a racist for using the word chocolate.
That's just it, he can't be a racist because he's black. Whites are held to a different standard but that isn't racist.

Libs can't think.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

This New Orleans mayor Nagin is a black man, so you think he's a racist? He used the word chocolate to describe New Orleans, a Chocolate City.
No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist. And for the record, I don't view the word, "chocolate," as racist, regardless of who says it.

Forum List

Back