Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.
Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.

Yeah they keep saying that....but no proof
So Trump was easily fooled then? Is that what you're saying? And who says there's no proof? Are you privy to the same classified intelligence as Trump?

This New Orleans mayor Nagin is a black man, so you think he's a racist? He used the word chocolate to describe New Orleans, a Chocolate City.
No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist. And for the record, I don't view the word, "chocolate," as racist, regardless of who says it.

"No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist."

Okay so this means white people also? Eg. saying "I'm proud to be white" and/or "I like being part of the white race"

This isn't racist either is it, because you're commenting those things about your own race.
Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.

"Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations."

So that also applies to blacks shouting "Black Power" and "Black and Proud" then?

"You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods."

No actually I don't notice, perhaps you've watched too many Hollyweird films.
Of course that applies to blacks as well. What part of, "regardless of skin color," don't you comprehend? Oh, wait, I forgot.... you're the idiot who thinks referring to a black as "chocolate," isn't referring to their race.

So why aren't blacks called Black Supremacists by the MSM when they wearing "Black and Proud" slogans on their clothing or shouting "Black Power"?

Yet white people saying proud to be white are called racist by the same MSM?

"Oh, wait, I forgot.... you're the idiot"

That you resort to name calling illustrates it's you who are deficient in the membrane.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

So Trump was easily fooled then? Is that what you're saying? And who says there's no proof? Are you privy to the same classified intelligence as Trump?

No, moron...I'm saying you're easily duped and fooled.

You haven't seen the intelligence report, maybe it all will come out but Trump tells us now that Russia did hack the US.. You still want proof?

Trump admits to Russian hacking even as he attacks U.S. intelligence community

No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist. And for the record, I don't view the word, "chocolate," as racist, regardless of who says it.

"No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist."

Okay so this means white people also? Eg. saying "I'm proud to be white" and/or "I like being part of the white race"

This isn't racist either is it, because you're commenting those things about your own race.
Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.

"Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations."

So that also applies to blacks shouting "Black Power" and "Black and Proud" then?

"You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods."

Of course that applies to blacks as well. What part of, "regardless of skin color," don't you comprehend? Oh, wait, I forgot.... you're the idiot who thinks referring to a black as "chocolate," isn't referring to their race.

So why aren't blacks called Black Supremacists by the MSM when they wearing "Black and Proud" slogans on their clothing or shouting "Black Power"?

That you resort to name calling illustrates it's you who are deficient in the membrane.

Why do you keep changing the thread topic, this has nothing to do with the OP.

You haven't seen the intelligence report, maybe it all will come out but Trump tells us now that Russia did hack the US.. You still want proof?

Until I see the proof I'm having a difficult time believing it....I mean it's not like Barry hasn't lied before

He said many have hacked us and out cyber security is shit 17th out of 17 top nations. But how does that show the election results were altered.

And why is the larger concern on the left about who spilled the beans instead of the corrupt can of beans the Dems tried to feed us?

This whole demonization of the Russians is a construct of democrats. Russia stepped in to out obama as an ally and a parent of isis.

Why do Leftists want war with Russia? They're drooling at the thought of WWIII or something, because that's what war with Russia would develop into.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
Sounds like Russia has incriminating material in their possession with which their blackmailing Trump.

I hope that material leaks out, lock him up..lol

images

This whole demonization of the Russians is a construct of democrats. Russia stepped in to out obama as an ally and a parent of isis.

Why do Leftists want war with Russia? They're drooling at the thought of WWIII or something, because that's what war with Russia would develop into.

You keep healthy boundaries with the people who have nukes faced towards you, you don't make them your buddy.

Why do you keep changing the thread topic, this has nothing to do with the OP.

"Why do you keep changing the thread topic, this has nothing to do with the OP."

I'm not changing the thread topic, if you read the thread Iceweasal was accused of being racist because he used the words Chocolate Jesus. The Leftists made this thread also about race, not that chocolate is a race, but as they're Leftists we can't expect them to know that.

Get with the programme :smoke:

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
Sounds like Russia has incriminating material in their possession with which their blackmailing Trump.

images

You leftists are over the top, grasping at anything and everything on Trump but give Obama a pass for all he did...and didn't do. Then you wonder why you have no power and your party is decimated

You keep healthy boundaries with the people who have nukes faced towards you, you don't make them your buddy.

I'd hardly call poking the Bear and putting troops and military hardware right on the Russian border "keeping healthy boundaries"

He said many have hacked us and out cyber security is shit 17th out of 17 top nations. But how does that show the election results were altered.

And why is the larger concern on the left about who spilled the beans instead of the corrupt can of beans the Dems tried to feed us?

Derailing the topic is the best way to respond when you know you are wrong , lets bring it back ...

Trump quote:
He noted that the Russian hackers “got far deeper and wider into the DNC than the RNC.” Officials have previously said that the DNC’s cybersecurity was not as strong as the RNC’s.

So just how far did they penetrate?

It must suck to start your 1st day as the president with so much scandal already.

Derailing the topic is the best way to respond when you know you are wrong , lets bring it back ...

Trump quote:
He noted that the Russian hackers “got far deeper and wider into the DNC than the RNC.” Officials have previously said that the DNC’s cybersecurity was not as strong as the RNC’s.

I must suck to start your 1st day as the president with so much scandal already.

You're easily led....but don't feel bad...the majority of leftists are.

images

You leftists are over the top, grasping at anything and everything on Trump but give Obama a pass for all he did...and didn't do. Then you wonder why you have no power and your party is decimated

Read my threads and posts, I don't excuse Obama ... I do think he has had much more transparency than Trump, but he did make many bad moves during his 8 years..

Perhaps the far left Liberals do excuse everything, just like the far right republicans..

images

Read my threads and posts, I don't excuse Obama ... I do think he has had much more transparency than Trump, but he did make many bad moves during his 8 years..

Perhaps the far left Liberals do excuse everything, just like the far right republicans..

I thought it was now "alt right" republicans....more of that left loon bullshit

Trump quote:

I must suck to start your 1st day as the president with so much scandal already.

Not really, I do agree with Trump on many things...but I can't believe how he has divided and belittled many on the left who supported him in the beginning..

Many on the right hated Trump, but now act like he was their choice from the beginning.. They kiss Trumps ego so he has forgiven them..

Trump quote:

Not really, I do agree with Trump on many things...but I can't believe how he has divided and belittled many on the left who supported him in the beginning..

Many on the right hated Trump, but now act like he was their choice from the beginning.. They kiss Trumps ego so he has forgiven them..

I've never proclaimed Trump was my first choice, he wasn't even my second or third but I'll give him a chance.

Forum List

Back