Trumps tax cuts turned out to be much more of a disaster than we ever could have imagined

NYT report reveals truth about Trump tax cuts Not only did Trumps tax cuts raise the deficit, it raised the deficit hundreds of billions of dollars more than what was thought. I thought the tax cuts were supposed to be deficit neutral? :auiqs.jpg:I thought the Republican party was the conservative party that was all about spending cuts to keep the deficit down? :auiqs.jpg:They aren't conservative at all when they get in power because they are all worried about their own pockets. What a bunch of thieves.
Oh it's the NYT, never mind
Here's to all those who won't be debating shit on this subject who can only attack the messenger. The messenger just kicked your ass and thanks for playing.
R U the NYT?

NYT report reveals truth about Trump tax cuts Not only did Trumps tax cuts raise the deficit, it raised the deficit hundreds of billions of dollars more than what was thought. I thought the tax cuts were supposed to be deficit neutral? :auiqs.jpg:I thought the Republican party was the conservative party that was all about spending cuts to keep the deficit down? :auiqs.jpg:They aren't conservative at all when they get in power because they are all worried about their own pockets. What a bunch of thieves.
/----/
Companies Repatriated 1 Trillion Dollars, Thanks to Trump Tax ...
Companies Repatriated 1 Trillion Dollars, Thanks to Trump Tax Cuts
Companies were able to repatriate one trillion dollars back into the United States, thanks to the Trump tax cuts. Before that, in order to bring money home, companies would have had to pay a corporate tax

Oh it's the NYT, never mind
Here's to all those who won't be debating shit on this subject who can only attack the messenger. The messenger just kicked your ass and thanks for playing.

Wouldn’t the party of free shit filth and foreigners have spent more without offering the tax cuts?

Yea, it is a real disaster that the economy is booming and I have about $300 more a month to spend on what I want because of Trump's tax cut. A real disaster.

The only disaster was that Obama asshole that increased poverty, decreased family income, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth.

Trumps tax cuts turned out to be much more of a disaster than we ever could have imagined

giphy.gif

Sure they were....
And who is going to fork out those hundreds to pay for the debt? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You and me idiot. The jokes on us.
The debt will be paid by record amounts of revenue into the treasury during such a robust Trump economy like we have now....making the people poor due to Obama style of joblessness sure won't pay it off...people must be working to pay their taxes....
After three years, there is zero evidence that has occurred. And it won't. And after forty years of the same economic model, it still hasn't occurred.
Your refusal to accept reality is duly noted....

Let’s see. 80% of people got a tax cut under Trump. So poor BWK can’t understand that when taxes get cut, of course people who make more save more. Record revenues coming in as unemployment is at record lows across the board. More money coming back from overseas. Yet this goof and every other libtard here is taking that extra money while complaining about the the guy giving it to them. Hypocrites one and all.

The tax cuts have been a huge success. Every business owner I know is voting for Trump. They can't stomach the foolishness coming from Warren and Biden.

Wow, what a great pile of commie bullshit. The asshole claimed the tax cuts were put together in 7 weeks. I know for a fact, the House Ways and Means committee worked on them for more than 2 years before Trump was elected.

MAGA Disaster!!!!
upload_2019-12-31_20-14-51.jpeg

True.

‘Trickle down’ economic dogma has long been discredited – and that dogma has failed once again with the Trump tax scam.

True.

‘Trickle down’ economic dogma has long been discredited – and that dogma has failed once again with the Trump tax scam.
So you think JFK was an idiot?
Interesting.

“It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now ... Cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus."

– President John F. Kennedy (November 20, 1962)

MAGA Disaster!!!!
View attachment 297617
They are meaningless. Even with record highs during Obama they were meaningless; Dow Finishes at All-Time High, Smashes 2007's Record Close Try again. Has nothing to do with ballooning debt and flat wages we've had for forty years.

MAGA Disaster!!!!
View attachment 297617
They are meaningless. Even with record highs during Obama they were meaningless; Dow Finishes at All-Time High, Smashes 2007's Record Close Try again. Has nothing to do with ballooning debt and flat wages we've had for forty years.
Making thousands a day in my savings is meaningless? Interesting.

True.

Interesting.

“It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now ... Cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus."

We had a middle class in the fifties, sixties, and seventies. Families could afford to have moms stay at home. Not any more. The tax cuts started with Reagan destroyed the middle class and raised the wealth of the 1% to 272%, leaving the middle class struggling and are now the working poor; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

MAGA Disaster!!!!
View attachment 297617
You must not be part of the 99% ; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

True.

Interesting.

We had a middle class in the fifties, sixties, and seventies. Families could afford to have moms stay at home. Not any more. The tax cuts started with Reagan destroyed the middle class and raised the wealth of the 1% to 272%, leaving the middle class struggling and are now the working poor; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'
Ah.
Do you know who controlled the House and Senate then?

I’ll wait while humming the Jeopardy theme song.

MAGA Disaster!!!!
View attachment 297617

Wouldn’t the party of free shit filth and foreigners have spent more without offering the tax cuts?

Wow, what a great pile of commie bullshit. The asshole claimed the tax cuts were put together in 7 weeks. I know for a fact, the House Ways and Means committee worked on them for more than 2 years before Trump was elected.

And it turned out to be a deficit disaster for the country. Congratulations! The guys at Maro Lago got a whole lot richer.

MAGA Disaster!!!!
View attachment 297617
Yeah, I worked hard while you play video games in your mommy’s basement.

Derp,

Tax revenues are the highest in history.

Tax cuts decreased the deficit

Increased spending increased the deficit more than the tax cuts reduced it.

Forum List

Back