🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

"Donald Trump insisted in response to a question during a 2020 presidential debate with Joe Biden that he closed down his bank account in China before his first campaign. But six years of Trump’s tax records released Friday reveal that wasn’t true."

He still had accounts until at least 2017.

"Trump, who had accounts in a number of countries and also collected income from more than a dozen foreign nations while in office, paid more in taxes in 2020 to the Chinese government than he did in American federal income tax that year, his returns revealed."

And he paid more tax to China than federal income tax in the US.... for whatever that's worth.

The New York Times reported, and get this, rightly, that Trump paid $750 in Federal Income Tax in 2016.

"Trump also lied a month earlier to then-Fox News commentator Chris Wallace, who pointedly asked him during the first presidential debate in 2020 if he paid only $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017,"
Trump's response was "Trump angrily responded — twice — that he had paid “millions of dollars.”"

Lies, and more lies, because, I'd guess, he didn't think he'd get caught, or hoped to put it off for some much time that it wouldn't matter. Well, I guess he never thought he'd be running in 2024.
The rubes don't care.

They'll find an excuse to celebrate it.

Hurry

Tell NANCY ABOUT IT.

Maybe she can impeach him a third time.

It's funny.

How can we possibly make it any clearer that we don't give a shit about the lies they make up about the man?

Wouldn't you think they'd eventually get a clue and stay in their echo chambers?

Lies, and more lies, because, I'd guess, he didn't think he'd get caught, or hoped to put it off for some much time that it wouldn't matter. Well, I guess he never thought he'd be running in 2024.
Yeah, he was just trying to delay this.

Practically speaking, this stuff only confirms what we already assumed about him. It's not exactly shocking. It also confirms that he was right about his cult. He can do anything, south of shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, and they'll continue to drop (what remains of) their standards for him.

These people -- the rubes, MAGA media, the GQP politicians -- are so damn weak. He insults them every day and they refuse to see it.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was just trying to delay this.

Practically speaking, this stuff only confirms what we already assumed about him. It's not exactly shocking. It also confirms that he was right about his cult. He can do anything, south of shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, and they'll continue to drop their former standards for him.

These people -- the rubes, MAGA media, the GQP politicians -- are so damn weak. He insults them every day and they refuse to see it.

I'll bet you wish we all loved the sound of your voice as much as you do.

I disagree with your post.

I many times note the things we need to do knowing full well we never will and down we will continue to slide. I understand that this is how societies in the past have come to an end. It's inevitable.

If we cared about the country we would try and figure out what makes a person stare straight into a camera, speaking to the entire country and knowingly, with a straight face lie.

Now Trump is hardly the first to do this. Obama did it with his "you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor" crap. No, that wasn't the only time he did it but it's the best example. He sent his minions out to lie to the public "It was about a video", "No, we are not spying on the public".

How is it so easy for people to do this and why do we continue to elect them and make excuses for them?

I simply do not understand.

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg
He made the argument dummy.

So the entire purpose of getting his tax returns was so that they could cherry pick little items that would show Donald Trump in an unfavorable light. It had nothing to do with legislative purposes. The Democrats lied their asses off, IN COURT, BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT, and not a single Leftist in the country is the least bit disturbed by that.

They are evil.

Did they lie? OK, let's say they did. What they ended up doing then was exposing Trump's lies. These are the people we elect and make excuses for and then wonder why things are so bad.

He's going to be compared to the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year, and he is going to have a narcissistic meltdown as a result.

He donated his salary you lying bastard.

Not exactly

For some reason, Trump stopped donating in 2020

In the aftermath of his tax returns coming to light, The New York Times reported that Trump did indeed donate his personal income to charity 2017 through 2019, totaling nearly $3 million. However, any and all charitable efforts came to a dead stop in 2020. Trump’s tax returns reveal that he did not, as he said he would, donate his entire presidential salary to charity in 2020. He didn’t donate any of it.

in four years he gave his entire salary to the federal govt and paid 1.1 million in taxes.

meanwhile joey xiden continues to refuse to show his corp taxes or allow them to be audited…what’s he hiding???

Forum List

Back