🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

to our resident libs somehow doing your taxes in compliance with the tax code (written mostly by dems to favor their donors) is evading taxes.
If you don't know what a Conservation Easement is, sit down now and shut the fork up.

WTF does that have to do with Trump's taxes? or his records as president?

its you that needs to STFU and stop lying on this message board.
There's a real easy way for you to catch up.

"Trump conservation easement"

Cut&paste.

Hollaback.

Biden is alleged to have accepted millions in dirty money from a scam artist and lefties worry about the former president's taxes? WTF?

That is to be determined.
Do you think he personally sits down and prepares his returns? he has very expensive tax accountants and lawyers do it to ensure that its in full compliance with the tax code.

Remember the tax code was written mostly by the party that has controlled congress for most of this century---the dems. So if there are loopholes for the rich, they put them there.

haha you were the idiot that ask me where i got the 1.1 million from…
That's right....because you asked me what rate he paid on it...a stupid ass question given that it was more than one years payments.

That betrayed the fact that you don't have much of an idea what's going on.

That's right....because you asked me what rate he paid on it...a stupid ass question given that it was more than one years payments.

That betrayed the fact that you don't have much of an idea what's going on.
you asked me where i got the amount he paid…clearly you didn’t even bother to read your own link…haha talk about an dumbass.

why would i thank you for providing f the link saying what i said?

Do you think he personally sits down and prepares his returns? he has very expensive tax accountants and lawyers do it to ensure that its in full compliance with the tax code.

Remember the tax code was written mostly by the party that has controlled congress for most of this century---the dems. So if there are loopholes for the rich, they put them there.
Mazars has walked away from 10 years of financials...

And that's GIVEN the painstaking qualifications that accompany their work.

They decline to be held responsible for numbers provided by Trump Org.

This leaves Grifty to explain them, because he signs them..

you asked me where i got the amount he paid…clearly you didn’t even bother to read your own link…haha talk about an dumbass.

why would i thank you for providing f the link saying what i said?
Stop confusing yourself.

You're wrong.

Did you ever post your source?

Forum List

Back