Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof.

Didn't these incidents happen years ago, some of them many years ago? How long do we hold incidents against someone? If any of them happened within the last two or three years, that would be one thing. But if we're talking about incidents that occurred eight or 10 more years ago, that's a long time ago.
Men who commit domestic violence don't stop. For example--Porter's SECOND wife. They are frequently not reported, though.
Isn’t it odd that Trump can’t bring himself to say something like “boy I feel horrible for those women” instead of defending wife beaters?

Sad :(
Did you notice Trump seems to have gotten into Melania's Dr. Seuss books again?
He tweeted: "Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new."

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Yes. Some are red. And some are blue. Some are old. And some are new. Some are sad. And some are glad. And some are very, very bad.

Didn't these incidents happen years ago, some of them many years ago? How long do we hold incidents against someone? If any of them happened within the last two or three years, that would be one thing. But if we're talking about incidents that occurred eight or 10 more years ago, that's a long time ago.
Men who commit domestic violence don't stop. For example--Porter's SECOND wife. They are frequently not reported, though.
Isn’t it odd that Trump can’t bring himself to say something like “boy I feel horrible for those women” instead of defending wife beaters?

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Yes. Some are red. And some are blue. Some are old. And some are new. Some are sad. And some are glad. And some are very, very bad.
Yep, these are Dear Donald’s kinda guys

Opinion | Rob Porter Is Donald Trump’s Kind of Guy

Sympathy for the Devil

Only a fascist asshole would assume guilt before all the facts are in.

Sympathy for the Devil

Hillary Inspired #MeToo But Kept Accused Sexual Harasser on Staff - www.independentsentinel.com

Sympathy for the Devil

Hillary Inspired #MeToo But Kept Accused Sexual Harasser on Staff - www.independentsentinel.com
It’s ALWAYS about Hillary come hell or high water isn’t it Trumpkin?

Earth to Angry Lil Feller: She lost :D

She got drunk & walked into a fist - It’s obvious. Put Devin Nunes in charge of another investigation to PROVE it!!

whitehouse-porter-5thld-writethru-61e2bad4-0c86-11e8-95a5-c396801049ef.jpg

Sympathy for the Devil

It’s ALWAYS about Hillary come hell or high water isn’t it Trumpkin?

Earth to Angry Lil Feller: She lost :D

She lost, but she won't go away. Furthermore, she's involved up to her eyebrows in a coup against a lawfully elected president.

She got drunk & walked into a fist - It’s obvious. Put Devin Nunes in charge of another investigation to PROVE it!!

Do you believe a large pic makes your argument more convincing?

I just proved that snowflakes like you don't really give a damn about women. If it doesn't server the agenda, then they are soon forgotten.

Do you believe a large pic makes your argument more convincing?
Yes

Lock her up....duh

Lock her up....duh

The facts are in on Hillary: guilty as hell.

Incidents? Did you see the woman's eye? I would call that a crime, but we are still in the dark ages as far as women's issues.

You sure about that? Do we know all the facts about those incidents? Was there deliberate provocation? Did the woman strike first? Was there pushing and shoving by bother parties first and then things spiraled out of control? Are we talking about just one punch thrown in the heat of the moment? And, again, how long do you hold such things against a person? For the rest of their lives?

I don't know much about these cases. I haven't researched this matter. I do recall seeing a news clip that said that at least one of the incidents happened quite a long time ago.

And, yes, absent severe provocation or self-defense, I would say that striking your wife is both immoral and criminal. But there are naturally levels and degrees of violence. One punch thrown in the heat of the moment is different from multiple punches thrown without any provocation. And I repeat: How long do you hold these things against someone?

Incidents? Did you see the woman's eye? I would call that a crime, but we are still in the dark ages as far as women's issues.

You sure about that? Do we know all the facts about those incidents? Was there deliberate provocation? Did the woman strike first? Was there pushing and shoving by bother parties first and then things spiraled out of control? Are we talking about just one punch thrown in the heat of the moment? And, again, how long do you hold such things against a person? For the rest of their lives?

I don't know much about these cases. I haven't researched this matter. I do recall seeing a news clip that said that at least one of the incidents happened quite a long time ago.

And, yes, absent severe provocation or self-defense, I would say that striking your wife is both immoral and criminal. But there are naturally levels and degrees of violence. One punch thrown in the heat of the moment is different from multiple punches thrown without any provocation. And I repeat: How long do you hold these things against someone?

As far as domestic violence is concerned, no one deserves to be beat or punched like this with a fist from a stronger person.

Same kind of thing as with a rape victim who some have blamed her clothing...teasing ect. no one deserves to be raped.

If a cop comes to a domestic violence call, and the woman has signs of being beat with a fist like this picture, they will haul the hitter to jail if the woman presses charges..
This is why you see some faking it, by tearing their own clothes and hurting themselves calling the cops for revenge sometimes..

As far as domestic violence is concerned, no one deserves to be beat or punched like this with a fist from a stronger person.

Same kind of thing as with a rape victim who some have blamed her clothing...teasing ect. no one deserves to be raped.

If a cop comes to a domestic violence call, and the woman has signs of being beat with a fist like this picture, they will haul the hitter to jail if the woman presses charges..
This is why you see some faking it, by tearing their own clothes and hurting themselves calling the cops for revenge sometimes..

I'm not sure that you read my reply or just skimmed over it. This doesn't really address the points I made.

I'm not sure that you read my reply or just skimmed over it. This doesn't really address the points I made.

I think the thing that popped out at me about your post was ( hitting someone in the heat of a moment ) that is what I was responding to.
No one ever deserves a closed fist punch like hers.

It has been said that no one in the WH took her seriously until the picture came out.. this is why Kelly is in trouble with Trump, he knew that Porter could not get a security clearance .

Here I found this..

Rob Porter has tried to temper the photo’s stark accusation: “I took the photos,” he wrote in a press release, “and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described.” He does not deny he caused the injury, but instead claims artistic ownership of the image — “I took the photos” — suggesting that he holds a secret about them inaccessible to the general public. That he knows a deeper, private truth about that black eye, which would exculpate him if only he could share it with us.

upload_2018-2-11_5-49-44.jpeg

[URL='https://twitter.com/jonathanalter/status/962490411838267393']

Jonathan AlterVerified account @jonathanalter
Kelly must go. He knew that Porter’s interim security clearance expired Jan 15 and that the FBI had a serious problem with Porter handling top secret material. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/10/rob-porter-john-kelly-national-security-216964 …
6:46 PM - [/URL]

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

This is a very disturbing article. If in fact Rob Porter's interim security clearance expired on Jan 15 and John Kelly continued to let him handle highly classified information, then Kelly must resign. Also, giving someone classified info who is not cleared to see it is a crime. https://twitter.com/jonathanalter/status/962490411838267393 …

9:46 PM - Feb 10, 2018

I think the thing that popped out at me about your post was ( hitting someone in the heat of a moment ) that is what I was responding to.

It has been said that no one in the WH took her seriously until the picture came out.. this is why Kelly is in trouble with Trump, he knew that Porter could not get a security clearance .

Here I found this..

Rob Porter has tried to temper the photo’s stark accusation: “I took the photos,” he wrote in a press release, “and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described.” He does not deny he caused the injury, but instead claims artistic ownership of the image — “I took the photos” — suggesting that he holds a secret about them inaccessible to the general public. That he knows a deeper, private truth about that black eye, which would exculpate him if only he could share it with us.

View attachment 176040
A photo of a black eye doesn’t prove who/what caused it. Why don’t you get this?

Here I found this..

View attachment 176040
A photo of a black eye doesn’t prove who/what caused it. Why don’t you get this?

Ohhh Tilly,
I was just listening to a news conference on the radio in my car with Texas Rep. Michael McCaul, the Republican chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee,

Anyway.. He said that Porter told the president that he was innocent.. but when the photo came out , it proved that Porter lied to the president, and Trump was deeply saddened by this..

The High staff in the WH, and Homeland security disagree with you..it is proof he lied to the president..

:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Trump's a real American. All Citizens are innocent until proven guilty. Just because Democrats and their Fake News Media have already convicted them, doesn't mean they're guilty. Once again Trump is Spot On.

Forum List

Back