Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof.

Yes it is on police records this is why he was not able to get security clearances..

We're wasting our breath. The Trumpsters have taken to their corner and it will be a Roy Moore defense all over again.
It's a shame how low they've stooped.
It’s low to assume guilt until proven innocent when it suits. This is what you persistently do and it’s quite nauseating.
Common sense and ethics turn a lot of people's stomachs, especially Trump supporters. I understand.
Get off your high horse, you pompous twat. Declaring people guilty before they’ve been found guilty isn’t ethical, just as destroying the lives of young men on the basis of allegations isn’t ethical, and you are an avid proponent of both.
The Trump administration fired the guy toot sweet and they have not said the allegations are questionable. The ONLY person who has said Porter is innocent is Porter.
Defending guys who beat their wives is real high tone, I gotta admit.
You go for it.
It doesn’t matter whether people say the allegations are or are not questionable - you are declaring someone guilty on the basis of allegations - you do this all the time.
Why bother having a legal system?
Just ask the silly Old Lady to pronounce. Pathetic!

Last edited:
We're wasting our breath. The Trumpsters have taken to their corner and it will be a Roy Moore defense all over again.
It’s low to assume guilt until proven innocent when it suits. This is what you persistently do and it’s quite nauseating.
Common sense and ethics turn a lot of people's stomachs, especially Trump supporters. I understand.
Get off your high horse, you pompous twat. Declaring people guilty before they’ve been found guilty isn’t ethical, just as destroying the lives of young men on the basis of allegations isn’t ethical, and you are an avid proponent of both.
The Trump administration fired the guy toot sweet and they have not said the allegations are questionable. The ONLY person who has said Porter is innocent is Porter.
You go for it.
It doesn’t matter whether people say the allegations are or are not questionable - you are declaring someone guilty on the basis of allegations - you do this all the time. Why bother having a legal system? Just ask the old lady to pronounce! Pathetic.

There are police reports from both of the Ex-Wifes long before Trump's campaign.. these are not just allegations and would stand up in court, especially with a documented photo.
They were unable to get a security clearance because of the police reports.
Kelly is in trouble because he was aware of this.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.
It’s none of the White Houses business

Yes it is on police records this is why he was not able to get security clearances..

You go for it.
I’m not defending anything but the principle of innocent until proven guilty - you, on the other hand, consistently demonstrate that allegations are sufficient for a declaration of guilt and for punishment. I’m sure you’d find a use for innocent until proven guilty if your son or husband was declared guilty without due process, but you’re too irrational and stupid to apply the same thinking to others - when it suits.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.
It's any employer's business. No hitter, man or woman, would have been allowed to stay with our company if it came to management's attention.

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:
It's any employer's business. No hitter, man or woman, would have been allowed to stay with our company if it came to management's attention.

I had my backround checked when I was working with women and children, counseling them..
They got into such detail and even talked with my neighbors..

This guy worked at the WH without a Security Clearance , Why?

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

I had my backround checked when I was working with women and children, counseling them..
They got into such detail and even talked with my neighbors..

This guy worked at the WH without a Security Clearance , Why?
Control freaks...

For texting their political opinions? Sometimes this argument scares me.

Some of those texts implied a conspiracy IMO.

The idea that government agents, especially at that level might allow their own hatred of a candidate to influence how they handle an investigation should terrify you no matter who the candidate is.

I would not want someone who hates hitlery as much as I do to be a part of a team trying to prosecute her, because it compromises the integrity of the case. Furthermore I don't want anyone who can not even uphold their marital vows to be trusted to uphold their oath to the Constitution.

If a common soldier can be punished for infidelity, high level buearucrooks should be held to higher standards.
That was interesting about adultery in the military. Pretty damned strict, huh? My guess is that it isn't enforced much, Pete, or we'd be suffering a terrible lot of vacancies in the Pentagon.

You go for it.
I’m not defending anything but the principle of innocent until proven guilty - you, on the other hand, consistently demonstrate that allegations are sufficient for a declaration of guilt and for punishment. I’m sure you’d find a use for innocent until proven guilty if your son or husband was declared guilty without due process, but you’re too irrational and stupid to apply the same thinking to others - when it suits.
As EagleWings just pointed out to you, there is plenty of information on the incidents to show the man is a domestic abuser.
Sure you are just defending "innocent until proven guilty." That works well when it's Porter or Roy Moore, but not so much when its a left winger who has allegations against them. Who the hell do you think you're fooling, Tilly.
I avidly await your response to EagleWings.

You go for it.
It doesn’t matter whether people say the allegations are or are not questionable - you are declaring someone guilty on the basis of allegations - you do this all the time. Why bother having a legal system? Just ask the old lady to pronounce! Pathetic.

There are police reports from both of the Ex-Wifes long before Trump's campaign.. these are not just allegations and would stand up in court, especially with a documented photo.
They were unable to get a security clearance because of the police reports.
Kelly is in trouble because he was aware of this.

Then let the allegations be seen to stand up in court - until they do he has not had due process and has not been found guilty of anything.

An employer has the right to remove employees for allegations of behavior that reflect poorly on the organization. Porter's bosses knew about what the women were saying. The honchos waited until it became public, then got rid of him.

You go for it.
As EagleWings just pointed out to you, there is plenty of information on the incidents to show the man is a domestic abuser.
Sure you are just defending "innocent until proven guilty." That works well when it's Porter or Roy Moore, but not so much when its a left winger who has allegations against them. Who the hell do you think you're fooling, Tilly.
I avidly await your response to EagleWings.
Information is not a conviction. Allegations are not proof. Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone without exception in my opinion. Clearly for you it is dispensable- when it suits. YOU definitely aren’t fooling anybody.

Last edited:

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:
Presumably you mean after they’d been proven to be guilty.

Let's state the obvious. The picture proves she had a bruise on her face. The picture does not prove how the bruise occurred. If he did it, he should go to prison. Right now the allegations have not been proven.

Go to prison? What happened? Was she beating him with a cast iron skillet first and he had to get her off to escape?

Domestic crap can be very messy.

However, this guy seems to fall into it too easily?

Last edited:
Let's state the obvious. The picture proves she had a bruise on her face. The picture does not prove how the bruise occurred. If he did it, he should go to prison. Right now the allegations have not been proven.

Go to prison? What happened? Was she beating him with a cast iron skillet first and hevhad to get her off to escape?

Domestic crap can be very messy.

However, this guy seems to fall into it too easily?
Try reading what's written. I've been saying all along that if the guy is proved guilty of beating his wife then he ought to be punished. What confuses you? I'm not the one convicting the guy based only on allegations and his political leanings.

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

I saw on the news this morning that reportedly there are dozens in the White House who have not been granted security clearances. So much for our national security.

You go for it.
I'm so tired of this shit. One of the exwives was on the today show and stated she did not seek out the news to make an issue about it. So the news is now making our news for us. fk them.

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

Yet Porter was allowed to have a top secret security clearance, And John Kelly stuck up for him, saying he can remember growing up where women were respected. Yeah right. You defended a wife beater while attacking a florida congresswoman.
there is nothing on his record since he's not been accused of anything.

is roy moore guilty?

Forum List

Back