Trump's trade war with China is hurting America's small farmers .

obviously some brain dead folks posting here that FAIL to mention unsold inventories of soybeans, corn, beef, and other commodities from 2018 that have nothing to to with flooded farm land.
That inventory is now underwater you stupid uninformed leftist dumbass.

That inventory would not be there rotting if not for Trump's dumb ass trade war; you stupid fucking conservative prick
You clearly know nothing about farming

Neither do you moron.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

the only thing that clueless fuck could farm is bullshit ........... makes a lot of that .......

obviously some brain dead folks posting here that FAIL to mention unsold inventories of soybeans, corn, beef, and other commodities from 2018 that have nothing to to with flooded farm land.

That inventory would not be there rotting if not for Trump's dumb ass trade war; you stupid fucking conservative prick
You clearly know nothing about farming

The video you posted said grain was stockpiled due to in part lost sales due to the trade war with China?

Did you even bother to watch it?

LMAO. Define please what a trade war is. Thank you.

the greater majority of farmers voted for Trump, yet those very farmers are being decimated by Trump's trade policies & by Trump's tax policies too.

I'm thinking that framers in general may not be the brightest bunch of folks.

Trumps knows EVERYTHING there is to know about farming & about trade.

You could try asking Trump; he has ALL THE ANSWERS.

I thought The OP stated he hated Farmers. Called them Filthy smelly animals at Walmart and Deplorables, and Red Necks..

Trumps knows EVERYTHING there is to know about farming & about trade.

You could try asking Trump; he has ALL THE ANSWERS.

No no you posted it. Please define what you see as his trade war. Thank you, tattle tale.

Free Trade...Winners and Losers
Fair Trade...Winners and Losers

There is no such thing as fair trade as fair is purely subjective and is only exist in the eye of the beholder.

Eliminating slave labor is a start.
No shit. I think some would prefer to see prison labor
though. Americans are becoming more and more compassionate as the conservatives take over.
U.S. prisoners' strike is a reminder how common inmate labor is

Forum List

Back