Trump's trade war with China

3. I like the way that you dont' give Saddam or Iraq as a nation, any moral responsibility for their actions, like they are children. Very racist of you.

So, you are saying that Iraq deserved to be invaded?

You are going to be so sadly disappointed

Possibly.

If we don't benefit from this trade, why should we do it at all?

We do benefit from this trade, that is why we are 10 years into economic expansion.

The macro economic numbers have hidden a number of costs that have accumulated to the point that this is no longer sustainable.

Please don't act like this is the first time you have heard this.

I have heard it 1000 times from you, and it is still bull shit

Winning-the-Rust-Belt-Working-Class.png

109445b8-d5ca-4e8c-82f0-7b707302baaa.jpg

shutterstock_59888428.jpg

3. I like the way that you dont' give Saddam or Iraq as a nation, any moral responsibility for their actions, like they are children. Very racist of you.

So, you are saying that Iraq deserved to be invaded?

I said what I said, and you are welcome to reply to it.

Any strawmen you invent, you are welcome to play with by yourself.

I respectfully decline your invitation for tandem play with your creation.

You are going to be so sadly disappointed

Possibly.

We do benefit from this trade, that is why we are 10 years into economic expansion.

The macro economic numbers have hidden a number of costs that have accumulated to the point that this is no longer sustainable.

Wow, some run down buildings. So, if I show some picture of brand new buildings does that prove that you are wrong?

Possibly.

Wow, some run down buildings. So, if I show some picture of brand new buildings does that prove that you are wrong?

You should show me numbers proving that the American Worker and the American family has not been fucked by our trade policy, or explain why you don't care about them.

You should show me numbers proving that the American Worker and the American family has not been fucked by our trade policy, or explain why you don't care about them.

View attachment 277579

lol!!!

So, you are pretending to have never heard of wage growth, wage suppression, rising standard of living, the rise of the two income family, or the decline of the American family, nor the decline of civic organizations?

Wow. I know lefties like to play stupid, but you just hit a grand slam home run of playing stupid.

OH LOOK...LOOK...LOOOOOK!!!!! TRUMPONOMICS BABY!!!!!!

Private Sector Adds 195,000 Jobs, Beating Economists' Estimates - WSJ
17 minutes ago · Most of new jobs came from the service-providing sector, with 184,000 additions, according to the ADP National Employment Report

I thought that service jobs were bad jobs...you people need to make up your minds
Of course you did.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

it is what you sheep have been saying for the last 8 years

Possibly. If we don't benefit from this trade, why should we do it at all?
China has been waging this war on the United States for decades, stealing our Intellectual Property, robbing, cheating us, using the money to build up their military....but you say if there is no 'win' for the American people it is not worth fighting the Chinese in this Economic WAR, suggesting it is better to surrender and keep the status quo.

:wtf:

This type of thinking is proof that many people just don't get 'it' - what is really going on, what is at stake.

Diane Feinstein and her husband sold out this country to the Chinese decades ago for hundreds of millions of dollars....Democrats are trying to convince as many Americans as possible that they should just surrender / sell out to the Chinese as well except only for the benefit of getting cheap sh!t.

Defending this country, winning this war & protecting our freedoms, to them / snowflakes, is not worth the horrendous torture of having to pay a little more things.

:rolleyes:

The Free Traders, at least have an ideology based reason for their actions, with the overall good of the nation as the goal. EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG, they at least believe in what they say.

The rest of these guys, the more you push, the more evasive and circular their reasoning gets.

At some level, they know they are defending something indefensible. But they can never admit why.
Yes every economist is wrong.

OH LOOK...LOOK...LOOOOOK!!!!! TRUMPONOMICS BABY!!!!!!

Private Sector Adds 195,000 Jobs, Beating Economists' Estimates - WSJ
17 minutes ago · Most of new jobs came from the service-providing sector, with 184,000 additions, according to the ADP National Employment Report

I thought that service jobs were bad jobs...you people need to make up your minds
Of course you did.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

it is what you sheep have been saying for the last 8 years

Have some links?....

Forum List

Back