Trump's Turbulent WH Years Culminate in Document Search

The FBI had nothing to do with Trump's cavalier attitude towards classified or top secret information. That was a problem through his whole presidency.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that the FBI needed an opening bid and Trump supplied it with the stolen documents.

Now the FBI/DOJ are going to use that as one of several strategies to eliminate Trump from the running. There would even be too much risk of allowing Trump to become one of the candidates.

The pissing hookers story hasn't died and it never will. That's where Russia was able to make Trump ineligible because of him being fatally compromised.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that the FBI needed an opening bid and Trump supplied it with the stolen documents.

Now the FBI/DOJ are going to use that as one of several strategies to eliminate Trump from the running. There would even be too much risk of allowing Trump to become one of the candidates.

The pissing hookers story hasn't died and it never will. That's where Russia was able to make Trump ineligible because of him being fatally compromised.
The fact the election was stolen will never die either. In fact, the number of believers is growing.

I seriously doubt that's their motive.

The guy with dementia went 2-0 debating the guy who thinks Washington controlled the air space at Valley Forge. Lysol/Clorox guy ran from debate #3. Why am I not surprised? A follow up question: Why do you set yourself up to be ridiculed? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden cant even stop from shitting his pants fer fucks sake.
Oh...how about a link to those debates?

I seriously doubt that's their motive.
The corruption within the FBI isn't going to be a popular notion to many Americans. And they will do what is necessary to keep their illegal activities disguised as being legitimate.

The facts on the Kennedy murder are still hidden away many years later because of government involvement.

Imagine anything possible with Trump, who is compromised and literally stupid on matters of national security.

The corruption within the FBI isn't going to be a popular notion to many Americans. And they will do what is necessary to keep their illegal activities disguised as being legitimate.

The facts on the Kennedy murder are still hidden away many years later because of government involvement.

Imagine anything possible with Trump, who is compromised and literally stupid on matters of national security.
Don't you have Castro's son to worry about?

The guy with dementia went 2-0 debating the guy who thinks Washington controlled the air space at Valley Forge. Lysol/Clorox guy ran from debate #3. Why am I not surprised? A follow up question: Why do you set yourself up to be ridiculed? :auiqs.jpg:
What a prize he would be to Russian intelligence operatives!

Imagine what the highly intelligent Lavrov would have done to Trump!

And then Russia closing the deal in the Moscow hotel honey trap?

You think the government assassinated JFK??? Really?

The fact the election was stolen will never die either. In fact, the number of believers is growing.
The number of believers could be growing.

The FBI/DOJ will be cognizant of a growing threat if it's not diminishing yet. The evidence against Trump that has been revealed is designed to do the job.

The FBI/DOJ will be cognizant of a growing threat if it's not diminishing yet. The evidence against Trump that has been revealed is designed to do the job.

A new poll says investigation of Trump should continue. .. if you are interested in polls. 57%.

You think the government assassinated JFK??? Really?
Absolutely!
It has become the most popular theory by far since the promised evidence wasn't released by Trump.

Trump was ordered by penalty of death to hold it back. A separate discussion would maybe serve a purpose? However, government will have acted proactively to kill the real story. In fact, that's proven to be what has happened.

Challenging an election should not be a threat. What part of that don't you understand Ike?

A new poll says investigation of Trump should continue. .. if you are interested in polls. 57%.
Yes, I saw that last night and it's about what is expected.

The FBI will have control over that number to some degree. The information they 'freely' release of the affidavit will most likely move that number up to about 60%.

Yes, I saw that last night and it's about what is expected.

The FBI will have control over that number to some degree. The information they 'freely' release of the affidavit will most likely move that number up to about 60%.

I have known several FBI guys (neighbors) plus CIA guys in Arabia (also neighbors) and dear friends who were Secret Service when it was under Treasury. They are very straight arrow, patriots, serious about their oath to uphold the constitution. .... and vigilant about being non partisan. People really can't fool you when you've known them 20-30 years.

Forum List

Back