Trump's Turbulent WH Years Culminate in Document Search

Turns out they were after Kadaffy.

Nope. Gaddafi was crude and ill-mannered like Trump. When he would be embarrassed he ordered assassinations of other Arab leaders. .. like when he drank rosewater out of the finger bowl at a state dinner.

There was nothing the US could do to save Gaddafi except put a huge occupation force in Libya. Gaddafi had no education, but he knew everything about everything.. he took credit for Idris's social programs and threw out the Libyan Constitution.

When were you in Libya and where did you live?

I have known several FBI guys (neighbors) plus CIA guys in Arabia (also neighbors) and dear friends who were Secret Service when it was under Treasury. They are very straight arrow, patriots, serious about their oath to uphold the constitution. .... and vigilant about being non partisan. People really can't fool you when you've known them 20-30 years.
If you have complete faith in government agencies then nothing I say will be accepted by you, that indicates otherwise.

I consider it more important that the majority of Americans who don't believe that, hear the message.

I already warned you that it would be a hard pill to swallow for many Americans who trust government agencies.

I think you need to give the issue of national security some hard thought.

Nope. Gaddafi was crude and ill-mannered like Trump. When he would be embarrassed he ordered assassinations of other Arab leaders. .. like when he drank rosewater out of the finger bowl at a state dinner.

There was nothing the US could do to save Gaddafi except put a huge occupation force in Libya. Gaddafi had no education, but he knew everything about everything.. he took credit for Idris's social programs and threw out the Libyan Constitution.
Did I ask any of that? Stupid, pay attention. All i posted was the observation that Kadaffy had reason re be paranoid. They did get him in the end.

E933A05C-16AC-45C9-B57E-9DA5ED9DA0BC.jpeg

You bombastic simpleton.

When were you in Libya and where did you live?
What an asshole faux question.

They are very straight arrow, patriots, serious about their oath to uphold the constitution.
On that I agree 110%.

And now the very truth in that statement has to give you pause to think about what they will do to uphold your Constitution!
And of course the rule of law and the national security of your country.

On that I agree 110%.

And now the very truth in that statement has to give you pause to think about what they will do to uphold your Constitution!
And of course the rule of law and the national security of your country.

They aren't mavericks.

In fact American friends, Ghadaffy was no worse or no different than any other leader of a country that America was intending to bomb and destroy.

And no American president was substantially different from Johnson or Nixon.

In fact American friends, Ghadaffy was no worse or no different than any other leader of a country that America was intending to bomb and destroy.

And no American president was substantially different from Johnson or Nixon.

When did you live in Libya? Do you have any idea what Gaddafi did to his country for 40 years?

Of course he did. Nordstream2 has been in the works for over a decade to provide cheap natural gas to Europe from the Stans. Are you a fortune teller? Biden isn't. Putin can't eat that gas. He can flare it off I suppose, but what a waste.
Yes and Europeans are going to freeze to death because Putin is an asshole. Europe should've listened to Trump.

Yes and Europeans are going to freeze to death because Putin is an asshole. Europe should've listened to Trump.

So Trump knew what Putin would do?

The Stans may get restless if they cannot sell their natural gas.

Trump's lifelong habits couldn't be changed...
Mounds of paper piled on his desk. Framed magazine covers and keepsakes lining the walls. One of Shaquille O'Neal's giant sneakers displayed alongside football helmets, boxing belts and other sports memorabilia, crowding his Trump Tower office and limiting table space.

Well before he entered politics, former President Donald Trump had a penchant for collecting. And that lifelong habit has culminated in a federal investigation by the Biden administration.

The search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago club earlier this month to retrieve documents from his White House years was an unprecedented law enforcement action by his political opponents against a former president who is widely expected to run for office once again.

John Bolton, who served as Trump’s third national security adviser, said he doubted that Trump had taken documents for nefarious reasons, and instead thought Trump likely considered them “souvenirs” like the many he’d collected through his life.

“I think he just thought some things were cool and he wanted them,” Bolton said. “Some days he liked to collect french fries. Some days he liked to collect documents. He just collected things.”

Many have argued the move amounts to political persecution, noting the judge who approved the warrant has given money to Democrats.

Then there's the claim the presidency granted him unlimited power to unilaterally declassify documents without formal declaration.

David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, said it is true that there is no statute or order that outlines procedures the president must abide by to declassify information.

Last edited:
So Trump knew what Putin would do?

The Stans may get restless if they cannot sell their natural gas.
Putin controlls how much they get and what price. Remember Biden blaming Putin for high gas prices? We were energy independent under Trump, remember?

Nope. We were never energy independent. Trump just lied or maybe he doesn't know we import 7-9 million bpd.

You can bet that the security at Mar-a-Lago was far better than Biden's Penn Center office, where Biden was storing classified documents. Especially since Chinese individuals and entities donated $61 million dollars to the University of Pennsylvania from 2017 to 2020.

What makes it even worse is the fact that Biden had no authority to declassify any documents as VP.

If you have complete faith in government agencies then nothing I say will be accepted by you, that indicates otherwise.

I consider it more important that the majority of Americans who don't believe that, hear the message.

I already warned you that it would be a hard pill to swallow for many Americans who trust government agencies.

I think you need to give the issue of national security some hard thought.

Trump often put national security at risk.

Forum List

Back