Trump's Turbulent WH Years Culminate in Document Search

Had Trump's FBI Raided Obama, there would be blood in the streets of every American city
No. There just would have been a whole lot of nothing found. That's the difference between a genuine politician who abides by the rules...and a fraud of a businessman-backed-into-the-presidency that believes rules and laws don't apply to him...because thanks to his money, his name, and his enablers, has never had to face the consequences of his poor decisions.

If I was a dumb fuck and thought Biden controls the price of a barrel of oil, I might agree with the other dumbfucks. My German Shepherd is smarter than you. Real TDS is the belief that an election was stolen from Orange Jesus.

Just a coinkydink that oil and gas prices exploded right after the stolen election installing the man who promised to destroy American energy production, right?

None of Obama's advisors or cabinet or lawyers were involved in scandal.. none were indicted or went to prison.

Obama's documents are stored at NARA. Your problem is your inability to admit Trump is a very dumb, arrogant crook. He thinks he's president for life like Putin.

Not Tim Geitner, not Lois Lerner, not Eric Holder, not Boer in Kenya Barack....none of them

Potatohead's White House years are producing massive inflation, recession, millions of illegals, higher taxes, lower family income and unprecedented cost of gas at the pump.

Speaks to his decision making. He's never had to deal actual consequence of any of his previous actions. He thought the rules didn't apply to him and he thought he could get away with it. Par for the course with Trump.
Either has Killary, Comey, Mc Cabe, Brennan, Clapper and Fauci.

Just a coinkydink that oil and gas prices exploded right after the stolen election installing the man who promised to destroy American energy production, right?

Oh please. Not that again. You still don't know jackshit about the oil business after all this time.

The article is factual. Trump was not alone in the White House. There were witnesses every day. You just don't like it. Perhaps you are more principled than you can admit.
Hearsay witnesses are all you got.

Trump's lifelong habits couldn't be changed to respect classified information. He simply couldn't be convinced that what he was doing was bad and dangerous.

This article is comprehensive.

The fact is, Trump did wrong at a time when the FBI/DOJ were looking for something to use to take Trump down and out.
The accusations against Trump are completely legitimate but the FBI's purpose is not.

America's federal government law enforcement agencies have come to the realization that they have to play hardball with Trump before it's too late.

It's just too obvious that Trump has been compromised by Russia and that means that he can never be trusted with top secret information ever again.

The FBI/DOJ only need to present their cause as all above board, based on the documents found and the earth-shaking information that will be exposed. If something has to be fabricated by the FBI, they won't hesitate.

America chose the road to corruption long ago. There's no turning back especially at this critical time!

The fact is, Trump did wrong at a time when the FBI/DOJ were looking for something to use to take Trump down and out.
The accusations against Trump are completely legitimate but the FBI's purpose is not.

America's federal government law enforcement agencies have come to the realization that they have to play hardball with Trump before it's too late.

It's just too obvious that Trump has been compromised by Russia and that means that he can never be trusted with top secret information ever again.

The FBI/DOJ only need to present their cause as all above board, based on the documents found and the earth-shaking information that will be exposed. If something has to be fabricated by the FBI, they won't hesitate.

America chose the road to corruption long ago. There's no turning back especially at this critical time!

The FBI had nothing to do with Trump's cavalier attitude towards classified or top secret information. That was a problem through his whole presidency.

The FBI had nothing to do with Trump's cavalier attitude towards classified or top secret information. That was a problem through his whole presidency.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh please. Not that again. You still don't know jackshit about the oil business after all this time.
We know a a bit supply and demand.

For example, we know that you don't create all sorts of dictates that curtail supply, without having direct upward pressure on prices.

Only a total fucking dullard like you cannot comprehend that,

Trump's lifelong habits couldn't be changed to respect classified information. He simply couldn't be convinced that what he was doing was bad and dangerous.
They wanted chaos and destruction. They got what they wanted.

They appear to think of America like a murderous guy thinks of the girl who just dumped him: "If I can't have you, no one can".

The guy with dementia was dems best choice?
Why am I not surprised....
The guy with dementia went 2-0 debating the guy who thinks Washington controlled the air space at Valley Forge. Lysol/Clorox guy ran from debate #3. Why am I not surprised? A follow up question: Why do you set yourself up to be ridiculed? :auiqs.jpg:

He signed off on the pipeline, which gave him the money to do it.

Of course he did. Nordstream2 has been in the works for over a decade to provide cheap natural gas to Europe from the Stans. Are you a fortune teller? Biden isn't. Putin can't eat that gas. He can flare it off I suppose, but what a waste.

They wanted chaos and destruction. They got what they wanted.

They appear to think of America like a murderous guy thinks of the girl who just dumped him: "If I can't have you, no one can".
The summer of 2020 showed us who wants chaos and destruction. You people kept bailing them out.

Forum List

Back