Trump's Turbulent WH Years Culminate in Document Search

Trump had 200 Russian mercenaries killed on a bridge, in Deir al-Zour Province, Syria, wiped out ISIS in the Middle East, and turned more than several Iranian and other Middle Eastern terrorists into piles of goo.

And you people are worried that he might be "dangerous", all on account of some pieces of paper someone found at his house? :laughing0301:

Lolol 😆 Trump didn't wipe out ISIS. Trump often blabbed or tweeted classified information. That was the problem when he was in office.

Trump's lifelong habits couldn't be changed to respect classified information. He simply couldn't be convinced that what he was doing was bad and dangerous.

This article is comprehensive.

When you've lived your whole life getting away with being corrupt, you think rules and laws don't apply to you.
He thought wrong. :)

Trump's lifelong habits couldn't be changed to respect classified information. He simply couldn't be convinced that what he was doing was bad and dangerous.

This article is comprehensive.

The article is opinion and the opinion is total bullshit.

If I was a dumb fuck and thought Biden controls the price of a barrel of oil, I might agree with the other dumbfucks. My German Shepherd is smarter than you. Real TDS is the belief that an election was stolen from Orange Jesus.
You don't get to do issue all sorts of EOs that deliberately curtail the production/supply of any commodity, then claim that your actions aren't responsible for the price of said commodity.....Dumb fuck.

Excuse me, has Trump been convicted or even indicted yet?
Speaks to his decision making. He's never had to deal actual consequence of any of his previous actions. He thought the rules didn't apply to him and he thought he could get away with it. Par for the course with Trump.

The article is opinion and the opinion is total bullshit.

The article is factual. Trump was not alone in the White House. There were witnesses every day. You just don't like it. Perhaps you are more principled than you can admit.

Had Trump's FBI Raided Obama, there would be blood in the streets of every American city

None of Obama's advisors or cabinet or lawyers were involved in scandal.. none were indicted or went to prison.

Obama's documents are stored at NARA. Your problem is your inability to admit Trump is a very dumb, arrogant crook. He thinks he's president for life like Putin.

Forum List

Back