Trump's tweet about Mika

The reason there aren't successful Conservative comedians is because the best comedy and satire work by mocking the powerful, not the powerless.
BTW, I can think of some funny conservative comedians like Dennis Miller. Liberals are easier to make fun of because they are a walking contradiction, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor, and they get very violent and destructive when they become the target of critics, so most people go for the easy mark. Somebody who traditionally doesn't fight back.

He makes fun of liberalism, which liberal comedians do not do.

By the way, you trying to claim him as some sort of Conservative is bullshit too. For someone who claims they like Bill Burr, you don't seem to know that much about him:

DDjSC1QXcAABHd8.jpg

Remember Trump's wife wants an end to cyber bullying.

Trump Bullied

Trump lied

Trump is proud to do it.
Trump doesn't bully.....he simply lives rent-free in liberals heads.

BTW, I can think of some funny conservative comedians like Dennis Miller.

Maybe he was funny in the 90's, what has he done lately? Seems like the only gigs he can book are on Fox News.

Liberals are easier to make fun of because they are a walking contradiction, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor, and they get very violent and destructive when they become the target of critics, so most people go for the easy mark. Somebody who traditionally doesn't fight back.

Right, because these folks have no sense of humor (really, who fucking takes you people seriously anyway?):

jon_stewart32.jpg

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F38a76d84-1e60-4f62-aa0f-81a39370a8fa.jpg

Maher_726.jpg

john-oliver-1920.jpg

960.jpg

79346-show-65903.jpg

jimmy-kimmel.jpg

151104-trevor-noah-1825_385e069b3aa15ecc0d9e8d2e46f64f7f.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

The media what it is, it's going to do what it's going to do.

But (a) Trump is giving them ammunition they never could have DREAMED of, and, far more importantly, (b) Trump's behaviors - which are not controlled by the media - are a national embarrassment and indicative of a truly unstable and potentially dangerous person.
So you unfairly apply different standards to people. In what world is that fair?

Ted Cruz said he was gonna punch Trump in the mouth and he is what you call a gentleman. Where is your sense of fairness? Why are you letting the media dictate to you all of these silly rules of conduct????
for the lying and cruel crap Trump did against Cruz's wife and father...there is a difference where one is... or could be, considered honorable....
Cruz was attacking Trump's character and his honesty. He got really personal about it.
All the Trump team did was post pictures of Melania and Cruz's wife and ask which would you rather be married to. Cruz was the one that got nasty. First Bush called him a fake, then Rubio said he had a tiny dick, then Cruz started in on him. I guess it's Trumps fault they all decided to go negative and attack him. This is what happens when you're leading in the polls during political campaigns. The rest of them start nipping at your heels.
The difference now is MSNBC and CNN never moved on from the election.

Like you guys did in 2009.
No.....we focused on Obama's anti-American and anti-business policies, his distain for the American public, his obvious racism, his laziness, his habit of siding with our enemies, his destructive foreign policies, his corruption, his habit of attacking his critics in illegal ways using the IRS and NSA to harass them and ruin their lives. That's what we focused on.

The right is unable to tell the truth about anything. That's why they're okay with trump's lies. He's lied more than a hundred times a month just since the election and ^^RWNJs^^ love it.

He makes fun of liberalism, which liberal comedians do not do.

By the way, you trying to claim him as some sort of Conservative is bullshit too. For someone who claims they like Bill Burr, you don't seem to know that much about him:
I've seen him a few times. I'm not a liberal so I didn't crawl up his ass and sniff around and run to my keyboard. He knocks liberalism and libs don't go there, that conservative enough for me.

Maybe he was funny in the 90's, what has he done lately? Seems like the only gigs he can book are on Fox News.

Liberals are easier to make fun of because they are a walking contradiction, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor, and they get very violent and destructive when they become the target of critics, so most people go for the easy mark. Somebody who traditionally doesn't fight back.

Right, because these folks have no sense of humor (really, who fucking takes you people seriously anyway?):

jon_stewart32.jpg

Maher_726.jpg

john-oliver-1920.jpg

960.jpg

79346-show-65903.jpg

jimmy-kimmel.jpg

151104-trevor-noah-1825_385e069b3aa15ecc0d9e8d2e46f64f7f.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg
None of those are funny. They peddle hate and the leftist gobbles it up and begs for more. We have different values and for some bizarre reason leftists believe they can shame people into embracing their world views. Clearly a sign they do not understand conservativism.

That is not an impeachable offense.
To OldLady: You missed the point. Democrats do not require an offense.
MSNBC & CNN thinks it is and they will continue trying to get him impeached, based on spins and misinterpretations.
To peach174: You are right on the money. They will continue trying long after he leaves office in 2025.

NOTE: Everything Democrats are doing is designed to defeat Trump in 2020. No lie, no absurdity, is off-limits to Democrats. Nothing scares them more than Trump’s second term.

Wrong. Nothing scares us more than his current term. The president of the US has always been the most powerful man in the world. Not so any more. Now he is ridiculed by world leaders.

I've seen him a few times. I'm not a liberal so I didn't crawl up his ass and sniff around and run to my keyboard. He knocks liberalism and libs don't go there, that conservative enough for me.

So, don't know where you get this idea that liberals don't make fun of themselves when self-deprecation is one of the first things liberal comedians do!

Conservatives just don't get it.

So, don't know where you get this idea that liberals don't make fun of themselves when self-deprecation is one of the first things liberal comedians do!

Conservatives just don't get it.
Oh I see, liberal comedians do it but conservative comedian don't. You're a joke, no pun intended.

Yet even more comedians who don't understand comedy, according to Conservatives:

david-cross.jpg

chelsea-handler-jennifer-aniston-hand-and-footprint-ceremony-01.jpg

corden2.jpg

GTY_Craig_Ferguson_140429_DG_16x9_992.jpg

conan-obrien.jpg

rtr_david_letterman_taping_jc_150520_16x9_992.jpg

amy-schumer-peter-yang-2_wide-83081c67428410598073e9af97db079e855486a2.jpg

jon_stewart32.jpg

Maher_726.jpg

john-oliver-1920.jpg

960.jpg

79346-show-65903.jpg

jimmy-kimmel.jpg

A good sense of humor requires intelligence. Ergo....

Oh I see, liberal comedians do it but conservative comedian don't. You're a joke, no pun intended.

Conservative humor never succeeds because it attacks the powerless. So you make jokes at the expense of people who are already victimized.

By the way - your use of "joke" there wouldn't even be considered a pun. This is what I mean when I say Conservatives have no fucking idea what they are talking about most of the time.

5017-1497162591-db3bed490e3bc219a315ef96f2c11d4a.jpg

It's okay to post a picture like this. Because Trump's wife gave it to us.

Or this one:

5016-1497162590-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

/----- You libtards need to learn Trump isn't GW Bush. This guy fights back.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

/---- Libs can dish it out but sure can't take it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back